Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) (58528 Views)

Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by odehaj: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
EdmundChidera:
Very soon this auditorium will be used for political rally and campaigns

Musicians will hold concert and start shutting down Abuja

That's the mission

Happy new year nairalanders
NEVER! That devil is a bastard!..“This auditorium shall NEVER be used for any other thing other than the worship of God until Jesus comes”- Oyedepo....powerful declaration during dedication..deep.

1 Like

Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by semyman: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Retards and gullible morons

1 Like

Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by teflondoncuzo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
See as everywhere choke abeg who come be the evil p way they this world since we so religious abi na for show
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by ksly24(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Melison:
Looks like a wwe event, Happy new year everyone,
bro so true!

Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
lilytender:

Your family is the shit in the shithole.
Hey! you can do better than that sentence.
Spineless twerp. You've just shown me that your brain has no white matter in it. You need to scrap the mucus u call a brain off your head and the fact remains that you're also a senseless featherbrained Silly Daft Schmuck in a shithole country!

Sweetie, let me rephrase that sentence of mine again...."Your church, though a beautiful edifice is situated in a shithole country".
Pls dear, deal with it . tongue
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
This church is not more than 30 years and you are comparing it with churches of over 100 years .... That means she is going places ..

nonye6194:

But orthodox churches still pass them by wide margin. Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, Apostolic, etc
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by nonye6194: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
This church is not more than 30 years and you are comparing it with churches of over 100 years .... That means she is going places ..

Now you remember they're not mates grin

You started the comparisons, but whatever makes works for y'all cool
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by samobis: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
inspiring!!!!!
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by Ayobami7(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by samydo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
So their choir sabi dress well like this, kudos to Dr. Paul Eneche
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by fasho01(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
showafrica:

1k x 100k capacity = 1b

This church get revenue pass some countries

I'm telling you..

Now let's add other special programs and services and we'll be talking tens of billions

Once again, what an investment!
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Not me. I only saw your post and replied

nonye6194:

Now you remember they're not mates grin

You started the comparisons, but whatever makes works for y'all cool
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by ajl: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Imagine each of the people in the church contribute just N200. Nothing as profitable as church business in Nigeria.
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by eneojoedu(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
EdmundChidera:
Very soon this auditorium will be used for political rally and campaigns

Musicians will hold concert and start shutting down Abuja

That's the mission

Happy new year nairalanders
try get small sense Abeg
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by eneojoedu(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
drshrewd:
umoh see business ooh!
Imagine collecting offerings, tithe, first fruit, last fruit, miracle taping, etc from these sheeples shocked

Almighty God you're a chronic liar lipsrsealed
try gather your family members and convince them to pay offering if e easy
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by Elnida: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
bamvik:
Winners, reedeem , christ embassy , mfm , dunamis etc all have mind blowing crowd . We plenty for naija

Assemblies of God church was a house hold name along Deeper live church but times have changed.
even chosen is making a case. Jehovah are everywhere but nowhere.
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by mrkings84(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
drshrewd:
umoh see business ooh!
Imagine collecting offerings, tithe, first fruit, last fruit, miracle taping, etc from these sheeples shocked

Almighty God you're a chronic liar lipsrsealed

RIDE ON MILLENNIAL FOOL!
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by Joana40: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
owukpa:
The world’s largest church auditorium, Glory Dome of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja was filled to capacity last night at the cross over service.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] observed that the cross over service was attended by several worshipers, who flew in from Australia, USA, Ghana, Cameroon, Spain, India, Benin and Niger Republics and other countries of the world.

The 100,000 capacity building was filled to the brim with overflows.

Speaking during the cross over service, the senior pastor of the ministry, Dr. Paul Enenche gave out prophetic messages on what Nigerians should expect in the New Year.

Dr. Enenche likened Nigeria to a woman who is in labour and about to deliver.

The cleric said in 2019 there would be ‘deliverance and delivery’ in Nigeria.

He declared that 2019 is a year of Greater Glory.

Releasing his prophetic messages concerning Nigeria, Dr. Enenche said, “While I prayed, it was on the 28 of December about 9 in the evening, the Lord spoke to me clearly and he said, ‘tell the church not to stop praying for Nigeria for I not leave Nigeria alone until I have performed my performed my perfect will and good work in Nigeria.

“He said the mantle is on Nigeria to invade the rest of the world with end-time messages of revival and that is the reason for the desperation of the enemy but the enemy is fighting a lost battle.

“The whole of creation awaits my manifestation of my glory through Nigeria and they shall not be disappointed.

“He said the things you see in the country are the pangs of great destiny. Suddenly deliverance and delivery shall happen and it shall all become history.

“All the forces of wickedness that want this nation buried would be laid to rest.

“He said there will be deliverance of the nation from evil and there shall be delivery of a great nation.”

source>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/01/dr-paul-enenches-prophetic-message-about-nigeria-for-the-year-2019.html

It is world largest dome and not world largest auditorium. I am a dunamite.
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by TruthinAction: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Thank God for large crowd but the Church has deviated from sound teachings that is hinged on righteousness. Most Pastors just tell the flock what they want to hear and not what they should hear.
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by Witnes: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
It's only a failed country that sees a religion the only way to development and narrow entrance to success.
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by JJOF(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
I just dey imagine say na me be the bassist 4 dis church. Abeg anybody know who b d bassist 4 dis church?
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by EnaibeSam: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigeria is one if the world most religious country and the world most corrupt country.
Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by Judeoxide(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2019
Brock1:

If d word of God sank into the heart of this members, Nigeria would have been greater than USA
ohh my God..you just nailed it..you have just hammered the nail at the right spot..NO FURTHER COMMENTS YOUR HONOR

1 Like

Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by Brock1: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2019
Judeoxide:
ohh my God..you just nailed it..you have just hammered the nail at the right spot..NO FURTHER COMMENTS YOUR HONOR
Tanx my bro

1 Like

Re: Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) by ka1y(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
bukason212:
Nawa ooo.even with this crowd of people in churches. Yet the amount of corruption in this country is still high. I don't think this country will ever get better

na dream or hope u get naija go beta?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.