Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

2019 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 2019 (419 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 by Eres94: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2019
Welcome all to the start of a new year, the past we would only reflect upon remembering our victories, achievements, wounds, woes & defeat.
I beg to differ but I tend to see this year nothing short of battles & wars. I forecast the very visions, missions, ambitions and march of many people who want this year to be better and attain their various ecstasies (some good & some bad) and in order to achieve this they must confront their very enemies, limitations, situations and tensions. This was what happened last year; man, woman and child bearing armours of wars, fighting various elements both seen and unseen
and what was the result... we heard various manipulative suicidal deaths, good and bad paths taken, flying spears that inflicted deep scars (physically & psychologically) & horrifying deaths, raging voices of torments, barricades that led to poverty, betrayal and anguish, shooting arrows of deceit, pain, clamour and penetrations that stripped naked their very souls and made many captives.
It is war I tell you, wars I see this year... don't fool yourself with celebrations & resolutions but hear the truth; for whatever is your goal this year expect the contrary, the burglary, the enemy and insanity
for there are people like us whose goal is anti to yours, there are weathers of circumstances that annually occur (positive/negative) and there are spiritual forces of old, from the day you were born, last year and this year waiting, lurking and anxious to destroy or enslave you. And Oh! there is the very internal battles in your kingdom like your flesh thats married to sin fighting, wooing and distracting you of your priorities.

Sad sad I say

So what is your mentality, we don't have everything in our control. do you see the battles ahead, are you planning, do you have the right arsenal, who are your allies & have you recognized the powers you need to confront every ambush, betrayal, lack and weakness, how many battles did win/lose last year, were you victorious, enslaved or defeated... whose flag are you waving for we all have masters (Christ, Satan, Allah, the world, Self,) and eventually various factions also war now and then across various plains (politicals, morality, business, class, education, etc)

To me 2019 is nothing short of wars, that will keep determining where are thoughts and loyalty lies, that will make us strong or make us weak.
Are you ready to face your foes ?

(1) (Reply)

The School Clinic / Writers Needed Urgently / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.