Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards (347 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by newsbook: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2019
Bola Tinubu, chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has advised Nigerians to “select the path of forward progress” during the 2019 elections.

The former Lagos governor urged Nigerians to perform their civic duties by voting with the best interest of the country at heart.

In his New Year message, Tinubu said: “We have a choice to make. The choice we make will demonstrate the type of nation we want. I select the path of forward progress for I have never recommended to myself or to the nation the awkward practice of walking backward.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/bola-tinubu-nigerians-must-choose-between-moving-forward-and-walking-backwards
Re: Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by DrGoodman: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Moving forward in PDP for the likes

OR

Walking backwards in APC for the shares

(INEC MONITOR HERE)

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2019
What do u expect tinubu to say? He knows what he wants to achieve in 2023.

But, #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #GNWA
Re: Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by Japsylee: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Atimes moving backward will help you find promise land . ......

Apc has passed the promise land since...o.......
Another 4 years of Buhari and they will be no Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by SalamRushdie: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Tinubu has just advised us to vote out Buhari !!!!! if this is not a clear call to vote out Buhari then I don't know what it is

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by Ziggylady(f): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Tinubu the white-powder lover,i choose moving forward which the rejection of you,buhari and APC signifies..

OBIdiently ATikulating in progress,please do not disturb. cool

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by Abjay97(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2019
Thiefunubu
Re: Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by Deathstroke00(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2019
I agree with the jagaban of the universe, we will vote Buhari so as to move forward

Atikuloot and move backwards

Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Nigerians Must Choose Between Moving Forward And Walking Backwards by TrueLEADER: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2019
If what Nigeria is inside right now is not BACKWARDNESS, then what else is?

We chose to move forward, and that means we will chose PDP........

Backwardness is when employment keep increasing and now our soldiers are the target of Terrorists. They are so bold now that they no longer target soft and defenseless civilians.

Backwardness is Zamfara Killings.

Backwardness is ASUU strike for 2 months now, yet a gvt that says it's concerned about youth development didn't even blink an eye.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Moves Against Bedc-induced Darkness In Edo With Ossiomo-ccetc 55MW Power / PDP Responsible For Hunger, Poverty, Under-development In Nigeria - Amaechi / Did 'buhari' Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.