Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Dr. Paul Enenche’s 2019 Prophetic Message About Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul Enenche’s 2019 Prophetic Message About Nigeria (1115 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps / Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche’s 2019 Prophetic Message About Nigeria by owukpa(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2019
Speaking during the cross over service attended by over 150,000 worshipers at the Glory Dome, Abuja, the senior pastor of the Dunamis Int'l Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche gave out prophetic messages on what Nigerians should expect in the New Year.

Dr. Enenche likened Nigeria to a woman who is in labour and about to deliver.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] observed cleric said in 2019 there would be ‘deliverance and delivery’ in Nigeria.

He declared that 2019 is a year of Greater Glory.

Releasing his prophetic messages concerning Nigeria, Dr. Enenche said, “While I prayed, it was on the 28 of December about 9 in the evening, the Lord spoke to me clearly and he said, ‘tell the church not to stop praying for Nigeria for I not leave Nigeria alone until I have performed my performed my perfect will and good work in Nigeria.

“He said the mantle is on Nigeria to invade the rest of the world with end-time messages of revival and that is the reason for the desperation of the enemy but the enemy is fighting a lost battle.

“The whole of creation awaits my manifestation of my glory through Nigeria and they shall not be disappointed.

“He said the things you see in the country are the pangs of great destiny. Suddenly deliverance and delivery shall happen and it shall all become history.

“All the forces of wickedness that want this nation buried would be laid to rest.

“He said there will be deliverance of the nation from evil and there shall be delivery of a great nation.”

SOURCE>>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/01/dr-paul-enenches-prophetic-message-about-nigeria-for-the-year-2019.html

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche’s 2019 Prophetic Message About Nigeria by paiz: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2019
Prophecies against prophecies
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche’s 2019 Prophetic Message About Nigeria by owukpa(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2019
God bless Daddy Enenche

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Come In.... / Bible Points To Israelites In Sub-saharan Africa / "Judge Not" & "Judge Righteously", How Do We Reconcile The Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.