Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! (5285 Views)

2019 Public Holiday:Plan Your Year Accordingly. / Is Your Year 2018 Debt Free ? / Please Help Me Celebrate My Brother Today Is Another Year Of God's Faithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by makydebbie(f): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2019
Another year, Another Chapter: Name your year!

2019 is here and it is another new year. Normally, we will hear about new year resolutions and churches tagging the year by all sorts. It could be the year of victory for others and it can also be a terrible year which wouldn't go as we planned. It is all good and fine.
But what is most important is to realise that each year is like a chapter in our lives. As you know, we are all writing a story. The year we were born was the year the chapters count began. If you are 23 now, you are possibly in your 23rd chapter or even in your 4th chapter depending on how your life is moving because the life race is never the same for all and cannot be measured by same standards for all. Some people will have 100 chapters while some will have just 50 chapters. But what counts is what we all use them for and the rank of our chapter's overall quality on Earth.

It is important we name our year and not wait for anyone or any pastor to do that for us. We are the pen wielders of our story. We are the painters of how the rest of our lives will turn out. Yes, God is the ultimate decider of it all as He is the Absolute but He has given us the free will to decide how far we want to go and how we want our lives pictured. The truth is God has made us little gods to map out our own life routes. He has made us creators too. We are the masters of our own destinies because it is what we decide here and now that will be written as we march forward in continuation of life's journey. This is what creators do.

Remember the journey growth and lessons you learn- as you journey along is just as important as the destination to which you are headed. Also, don't forget an average failure is a product of excuses.

Have a wonderful 2019 with dreams come true and wishes fulfilled. ❤️

https://makydebbiesmusings./2019/01/01/another-year-another-chapter-name-your-year/

Original writer-- Makydebbie.

Dominique.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by makydebbie(f): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2019
To follow and know my take on trending issues and matters of the world, check me out via this link.

https://makydebbiesmusings./

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by Izabel(f): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2019
Also, don't forget an average failure is a product of excuses. Word

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by makydebbie(f): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2019
Izabel:
Also, don't forget an average failure is a product of excuses.
Word
My very favorite quote. smiley
Happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by MJBOLT: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by sisisioge: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin

You would have given yours a name nau...I call mine Awesom! Cheers to a rewarding 2019.
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by Chubhie: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
It should be a year of magic for everyone from what our ancestors have shown me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by makydebbie(f): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

You would have given yours a name nau...I call mine Awesom! Cheers to a rewarding 2019.

I call mine, DOMINION! cheesy

Cheers dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
this girl thread always make fp why undecided

5 Likes

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by AjalaJ(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who cares?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
LordSaints:
because she's from Ghana and that moderator justwise is also from Ghanaundecided

4 Likes

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by LesbianBoy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
OP I feel like kissing you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by Hotfreeze: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Forget long stories

Have an idea of what you want to achieve this year and use the year to pursue it with all you've got so that it comes through.

That's how to get things done, not wishful thinking or shouting 'I receive' in church.

1 Like

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by myettiallah: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Africans with their penchant for spirituality...
Simply because the earth has made a complete revolution around the sun's orbit blacks will paint all sorts of Hulloballu about it undecided
[s]
makydebbie:

2019 is here and it is another new year. Normally, we will hear about new year resolutions and churches tagging the year by all sorts. It could be the year of victory for others and it can also be a terrible year which wouldn't go as we planned. It is all good and fine.
But what is most important is to realise that each year is like a chapter in our lives. As you know, we are all writing a story. The year we were born was the year the chapters count began. If you are 23 now, you are possibly in your 23rd chapter or even in your 4th chapter depending on how your life is moving because the life race is never the same for all and cannot be measured by same standards for all. Some people will have 100 chapters while some will have just 50 chapters. But what counts is what we all use them for and the rank of our chapter's overall quality on Earth.

It is important we name our year and not wait for anyone or any pastor to do that for us. We are the pen wielders of our story. We are the painters of how the rest of our lives will turn out. Yes, God is the ultimate decider of it all as He is the Absolute but He has given us the free will to decide how far we want to go and how we want our lives pictured. The truth is God has made us little gods to map out our own life routes. He has made us creators too. We are the masters of our own destinies because it is what we decide here and now that will be written as we march forward in continuation of life's journey. This is what creators do.

Remember the journey growth and lessons you learn- as you journey along is just as important as the destination to which you are headed. Also, don't forget an average failure is a product of excuses.

Have a wonderful 2019 with dreams come true and wishes fulfilled. ❤️

https://makydebbiesmusings./2019/01/01/another-year-another-chapter-name-your-year/

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by Ifyhills(f): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
I name my new year JOY.
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Year of Good Transformation
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by anambraamaka: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
My year of plenty money
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by pricemond1: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
My year of all-round success, prosperity, upliftment, promotion, peace, joy and breakthrough
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by nepapole(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ooooohhhh! This crap again.
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by engrelvis(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ifyhills:
I name my new year JOY.
by First of next year d whole circle will start again
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by okooloyun1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
My year of abundant blessings
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by Biingoo: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Goal
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by ichidodo: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
2019....My Year Of Relaxation and Enjoyment...
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by jaxxy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
New year, New thangs, Stay positive.
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by oloshelu1: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
MY YEAR OF DIVINE PROMOTION
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
LordSaints:

Lalasticlala loves her and will do anything for her thread to grace front page.
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by finalboss(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
makydebbie:

But what is most important is to realise that each year is like a chapter in our lives. As you know, we are all writing a story. The year we were born was the year the chapters count began. If you are 23 now, you are possibly in your 23rd chapter or even in your 4th chapter depending on how your life is moving because the life race is never the same for all and cannot be measured by same standards for all. Some people will have 100 chapters while some will have just 50 chapters. But what counts is what we all use them for and the rank of our chapters overall quality on Earth.
little gods ? Little One, we are Gods. smh i miss humandroid
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by makydebbie(f): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
SilentListener:
because she's from Ghana and that moderator justwise is also from Ghanaundecided
Oh, I didn't know Justwise is a moderator.
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by williamdeluxe(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
2019...MY YEAR OF RESTORATION
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by amjokes(f): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
2019 My year of joy , joy and joy
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by funkemary(f): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
2019 is my year of Total Victory
Re: Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! by Ayobami7(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
2019: My Year of Victory!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scam Called Marriage / Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? / Married Men Are Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.