Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? (14176 Views)

David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover / Newcastle Agree £12m Fee To Sign Trippier From Atletico Madrid / Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Gasu(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
oskaaay:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You may be interested in this Nairaland Thread too

How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone

Na ur fada dey give the loan?
No go find bricklaying work, they there dey fool urself

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Galapagous(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
arsenal need a confident midfielder wolvesampton's Costa should do it. plus remove those scared old papa's at their defence we need player that are optimistic not the ones that on seeing their face u already known the fate of the match.

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Hmmr(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Arsenal should better sign good defenders before I vex grin

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Hmmr(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Galapagous:
arsenal need a confident midfielder wolvesampton's Costa should do it. plus remove those scared old papa's at their defence we need player that are optimistic not the ones that on seeing their face u already known the fate of the match.
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Tchalz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gelabuzz:
Dembele to Arsenal.
Never happening

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
obembet:
2019 Premier League winter transfer window is officially open from today and will last one month until January 31.

Which stars do you want your team to sign?
Mathijs de ligt partnerning van dijk is what i crave for

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by kingstarz: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
owpen:
chelsea purisic

Oga it's actually Pulisic

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Fkhalifa(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Galapagous:
grin cheesy On seeing the face of mustafi,kosc,sokratis,kolasinac and litchtener..you already lose all hope grin..

I'm for Arsenal doing the following this January.

Get 2 (two)good,fast,dribbling, pacy,strong,with good shot accuracy and Alexis Sanchez and Suarez winning attitude.

Get good Attacking midfielder with ability to drive ball forward, long range shots,defence splitting passing ability.

The following players are my wish:

One or two of this for wing..

Douglas Costa
Ousmane Dembele
Zaha
Cuadrado
Pulisic
Deleofou.

Attacking midfielder...
Isco
Alcantara.
James Rodriquez
Fekir
Tolliso
Memphis Delay..

By next summer clear the following outta the team..
Litchtener
Koscienly
Chambers
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Elnenny
Ozil
Ramsey
Mhicktaryan
Welbeck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by KendrickAyomide: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gelabuzz:
Dembele to Arsenal.
impossible. boy is bigger than arsenal

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by ceeceeco: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Imagine Koulibally and Bailly pairing in Man utd defence. That's going to be bloody.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by drlateef: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
West Ham should sign Victor Moses. The club is good for black players. Otherwise Watford should sign him. Iheanacho should come back home to Katsina United. He is not matured enough to play in the best leagues of the world.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
The arsenal fans of those days were intelligent. These present onces are daft....

Emery's system requires defenders that can mark a large space because the rest of the players are upfield in the other half, it also requires an energic defensive midfielder who can cover large space and win tackles and make interceptions... Sokratis was bought for this reason because he's used to it at Dortmund....all they need is a defensive midfielder. A proper one like ndidi.. ... And also, adapting to that system of football takes time..

It took Liverpool 2 seasons to adapt to that style of football....

Arsenal fans should be patient with emery.
If you understand his football, you'll be happy you have him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by doctore212(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chelsea should sign Boborisky

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by drlateef: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
doctore212:
Chelsea should sign Boborisky

grin grin grin. To do what? Sell bleaching cream for them?
Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by bellohaszan991: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Diago costa

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Ubdavis(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Its difficult to sign important player in January.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by verifiablefacts: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
chloride6:

You too don smoke...

Icardi wetin?

talk your own ,no,people talk their own, you complain whether them smoke. mcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by RexTramadol1: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
abbeylli:

How old is RONALDO
Not the age but the quality you put to the pitch and yes I smoke

Amugbo!

Make Man City sign Mikel oh

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by bassman007(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chelsea should sell Morata and Giroud, and sign Messi and Harry Kane

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Pacesetter123(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mursz:
Chelsea - Pulisic, almost looks like a done deal though... I cant wait, that boy is fire!
Is he a striker?Cos it is that position dat is giving us headache now
Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by ttmax09(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
mamapidgin:
Winifred Zaha for Chelsea & Mohammed Salah for Real Madrid
I wouldn't want Chelsea to sign zaha he is good bt his kinda football won't fit Chelsea so i go for pulisic, icardi and a very good central defender

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by ttmax09(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
chloride6:

You too don smoke...

Icardi wetin?

Icardi no good ne abi na wilson u want
Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by ttmax09(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kylekent59:
Chelsea to sign that PAOK player that played 10 that last two Europa league.

With that player, Chelsea is fine.
what's his name
Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Henshaw007(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
#GGMU
kouilibaily in
Harry maguire

jones out
smalling
lindelof
valencia
young

all we need is a strong defender like van dijk I hope kouilibaily can fill the spot.
them jus dey make My David dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by tbibuzz(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiefolododo:
Let arsenal sign lukaku
back to sender
Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by PurestBoy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiefolododo:
Let arsenal sign lukaku

Back to sender

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by PurestBoy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
bassman007:
Chelsea should sell Morata and Giroud, and sign Messi and Harry Kane

Why not add Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Salah, Neymar and Mbappe cos na only una want to be successful

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Toluhwanie(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
abbeylli:
Chelsea EDIN DZEKO
Has both qualities of morata and giroud together , speed power jump power he has it all
Dzeko ko echo ni
Icardi all the way!!

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Toluhwanie(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
ttmax09:
I wouldn't want Chelsea to sign zaha he is good bt his kinda football won't fit Chelsea so i go for pulisic, icardi and a very good central defender
Yeah!
With Pulisic
Icardi
Koulibaly,chelsea is owwkay

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by LordPsalm(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
MOHSHESHI:
Fekir to Liverpool
Remember he failed hus medicals at liverpool couple months ago...so i doubt

1 Like

Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by Heltinking(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chelsea - Nabil Fekir
Re: Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? by seuncyrus(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
If I want to be a dreamer , I'll say arsenal should sign... van dyk , Verntogen , Thomas Partey , Fekir And pulisic smiley
But if I'm being realistic I'll say ..Cahill & Kompany (they are not using them and they'll prolly be cheaper ) ... Brooks, moutinho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's Arsenal Against Juventus / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 5th December 2015 / FA Cup : Liverpool Vs Everton (2- 1) On 5th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.