Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Atiku And Peter Obi Say It’s Time For Better - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Say It’s Time For Better (7050 Views)

Detention In The UK. FFK Mocks Peter Obi. Say Yes Daddy. Tweet. / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Say It’s Time For Better by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
I refuse to drop change.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Say It’s Time For Better by nograv: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
SoMiSo:
Your preferred candidate may not have adequate support and structure to win the next election, but by all means vote out the dullard. We deserve a #BetterNigeria

Support Sowore my brother and he will. Just voting in another Buhari in the form of Atiku will change nothing..
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Say It’s Time For Better by k1987: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Basher8583:

My friend go and do honest work and stop being lazy.

U have been brain washed ,i don't blame u because u n ur brothers want us to go back to the 90s ,but we say no we are already Aticulated to the next level bye bye to BH
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Say It’s Time For Better by Basher8583: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
k1987:

U have been brain washed ,i don't blame u because u n ur brothers want us to go back to the 90s ,but we say no we are already Aticulated to the next level bye bye to BH

Your eyes go clear by February.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Say It’s Time For Better by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2019
dukeprince50:
fact is that he could not go to america to clear his name, he is a bloody thief
Suit Yourself Zombie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Jonathan Dealt With South Africa For Maltreating Nigerians (Throwback) / BREAKING NEWS:17 Fulani Bandits Killed In Ebonyi!!!! / Peter Obi: He Lied Again About Nigeria's Ranks On Terrorist Index Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.