Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons (8195 Views)

My Experience With All Night Reading a.k.a Till Day Break / My Experience With All Night Reading A.k.a Till Day Break / "Obtaining" Is Now A Culture In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons by Kayceenaz(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
HisGrace0000001:
Kindly share the link to download think big and becoming like Jesus
They are all in hard copies. Google could help you anyway.
Re: Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons by HisGrace0000001(m): 2:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Kayceenaz:

They are all in hard copies. Google could help you anyway.
OK. Already searched on Google, but, it wasn't successful.
Re: Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons by EngrBello(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
[

Oluwaseyi00:
Lol... What if I tell you this is an internal recruitment and it closes today?

Application's been on for days now.

Got to hear about it last week.

Folks are just bringing it to the media to fulfill all righteousness. cheesy

I bring this here Bro.. i have some questions for but I would like to know if we can discuss it on whatsapp. can i have your contact or should i drop mine?
Re: Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons by aussig(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ugo04:
Thanks for sharing

You sent me a PM.

How can I help you please?
Re: Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2019
aussig:

You sent me a PM.

How can I help you please?

I'm looking to invest, how do I contact you outside nairaland?
Re: Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons by aussig(m): 1:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Ugo04:

I'm looking to invest, how do I contact you outside nairaland?

Please send me an email chiagozieokwu@yahoo.com
Re: Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons by tck2000(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
xiao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unibadan 2012/2013 Pgd Forms / Abdul Samad Rabiu’s ASR Africa Supports 22 Universities And Tertiary Institution / Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.