Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by ExposedWicked: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: . by JasonScoolari: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bro, it seems you're giving her so much attention than our national anthem, reduce it for some time.

I don't have any of my "Ex" contact, I delete it when the relationship hits the rock, and I don't keep them as friends... You might wanna ask why but the truth is, it is better to keep your distance to avoid any confusion or "illegal discussion" The minute we agree to go our separate ways, then it's over for real. I don't care if her father is the Prime minister of Central Bank.

Now, if she comes, entertain her very well, make her feel comfortable and then tell her you don't like that bullshit behaviour of hers. Be authoritative and tell her to cut off any ties bonding her and her "Ex" else you'll have to end things. If she agrees, give her 2 weeks to see if she has changed.

This is 2019 Bro, nor let any girl use your head like dustbin. #Many fish dey water. #No basket for rotten mango.

I wish you well.

(1) (Reply)

Suger MUMMY or DADDY that needs a Guy or babe. Call 08122199836 / Amazon Boss And Wife In $137 Billion Divorce / 4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.