Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity (19456 Views)

Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February / Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by profudus(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
This administration has got its strategies in fighting Boko Haram wrongly.
1. Boko Haram commanders were released in exchange for chibok girls, which strengthened their fighting strengths.
2.Billions of Naira were used as ransom for chibok girls there by empowering them financially.
3. Purported repentants Boko Haram members who were captured by the military were released into the society .
4. Released Boko Haram members were recruited into the Nigerian Army, which portends a great danger.
5.1b$ withdrew for the purpose of fighting Boko Haram has not been used for the said purpose leaving our gallant men in precipice.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
baliyubla:
How long can we continue pretending to be one. This same Governor that was so loud under GEJs government has suddenly gone mute because his own is now the President, despite the fact that under the dullard, his dear state has suffered attacks like never before (his words).

That is who they are... the would rather die than rebuke their own... The poor are the ones suffering... Are Boko bombing Borno Governor's house or home or even his family members.. the Ans... is NO!!
Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who are BOKO haram sponsors?Simple question. Hypocrisy
Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by Bizibi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mankos:
Some useless organization in US has claim that the reason why the fight against Book haram is yet won is because of the corruption in the military But I said if that is the reason why shall we go back to the people that created the boko haram and corruption in this same military. Never shall we return to Egypt.

Next level
mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by Biety: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Useless man.
Nothing is wrong if you call out the president in the media as you did unto GEJ.
There are only two reasons you haven't done so.
Firstly, you are afraid of speaking out because you don't want to be seen as opposing the president.
Secondly, you don't really care about the lives of your people and soldiers who are being kilied like goats week in week out, political career comes ahead of everything to you just as it is with some of your colleagues.
Ortom of Benue state was also saying this untill sense finally fall on him, and since he started crying out against the killing of his people, we now rarely hear of killings that used to be daily or weekly in the state.
Continue keeping mute until you lose a family member to Boko haram,then you'll understand that it's not a wise policy to keep quiet at the face of danger.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by bigcasava1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
mtcheew! mumu, my joy is dat bokoharam killings has nothing to do with SE/SS, so d killing shud increase.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by Penalty82(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mankos:
Some useless organization in US has claim that the reason why the fight against Book haram is yet won is because of the corruption in the military But I said if that is the reason why shall we go back to the people that created the boko haram and corruption in this same military. Never shall we return to Egypt.

Next level

Is it PDP or the military that introduced corruption in Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by snowball11(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mankos:

Next level

And what's this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by Ugosample(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
lwise:
I keep telling people that northern Governors refuse to respect and support Jonathan simply because he not from the North.
We are so divided in this country we don't need to pretend anymore.
This Governor should cover his face in shame because he frustrated GEJ's efforts to rescue the Chibok girls just to paint him black.
NOW he is faced with the reality and he said he won't blame anybody for the present situation.

I PRAY THAT I WITNESS WHEN THIS COUNTRY WILL BE DIVIDED

and you think division will help Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by Ugosample(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
overall90:

I have a colleague from Borno state and any time we discussed politics,i noticed that this is exactly his thinking.
i recall during GEJ era,this guy was not interested in any news about Nigeria,if i hear a story and tell him about it straight there he will rubbish it even before hearing the details but since Buhari entered,every thing have changed.
we are so divided and yet make pretense about it.
and who/what caused this division?
Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by maxzzo1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
This Northerns are fools, come next month dey will not able to vote but during Jonathan u hear then ranting na dey are on mute mode dying in silence sai baba !!!
Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by chocolatelady(f): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
dawno2008:
I really don't expect you to blame your lifeless,directionless,daft antique that you call President,simply because you are a northerner,you did everything to undermine the Jonathan efforts to return peace to your state just so that a northerner will win the election and made Jonathan look like he was losing the battle,even when he tried to satisfy the norther elite,all his efforts was rubbish just for been a Christian from the south angry

Pls in all honesty,is mr lifeless doing any better? lipsrsealed
The simple answer is no,he's been a colossal failure in all fronts,but you won't blame him
For a simple fact that he's a Muslim from the North,so he can't do no wrong,or he's trying his best sad
I just hope Nigeria youth can for once get this right this time,you'd all be surprised that gigantic and senseless corruption going down under this "integrity"government,through the military.
They are busy sacrificing our young men for their selfish gain,I once use sentiment to vote for this failure,pls Nigeria youth let unite against nepotism,tribalism and paddy paddy govt
I am not sure that any of ur generation has PMB CV. Seun has given u a platform with ur 20MB you are now talking gibberish. Imagine calling someone 's father lifeless, directionless and daft. If they arrest u now for hate speech, u will be on the floor begging and rolling like a football. Try and put decency in ur post , it does not cost anything. That u did not like PMB does not mean that u will not respect him and his office. Post ur comment with facts and stop namecalling.
Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by shadyLP(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
FearGodinall:
. What did you put up their nothing ,what did you know, nothing.

He's simply just an empty stomach!
He should be concerned of the almajiris blowing up like desert dust in the north grin

Re: Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity by searchlight: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2019
RussianKGB:
Keep blaming the past administration while bokoharam keeps gaining territory and keeps advancing closer to the capital. I only Pity the poor innocent citizens of Borno state. They will be the ones to suffer the fate their clueless and lazy leaders have designed by joking with their lives and security.
I dont pity anybody. after all they will still vote buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Kingsley Obiora As CBN Deputy Governor / Atiku Weighs Options On Delay In Replacement For Bulkachuwa / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.