Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video (856 Views)

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / Nigerian Government Official Funnels Public Funds To Boko Haram." - Reno Omokori / Buhari's Herdsmen killed 2 Times More Than Boko Haram-Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by Asshurbanipali: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2019

Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by yerokunphilips: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by Sarkin: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
I weep for this man for carrying his overwhelming bigotry, hypocrisy and lies into this new blessed year.
Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by Gandollar(f): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sarkin:
I weep for this man for carrying his overwhelming bigotry, hypocrisy and lies into this new blessed year.
Weep for your children born and unborn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by Sarkin: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Weep for your children born and unborn.
I see you're weeping for yours. Sorry man.
Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by baliyubla: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who wan die for nothing, when they know the dullard is the chief sponsor of BHT.
Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sarkin:
Who is more bigotry and hypocrite than jubril buhari?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by BERNIMOORE: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
But if it's Dino melaye they would cork their guns happily, cowards. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by Racoon(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
See what the government have reduced the attitude of troops towards fighting a national assignment like BH insurgency into.

Expect mutinies some more since the govt chose to promotes lies & propaganda @ the expense of the lives of our military.
Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by D2ru2hwil(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Know in Maiduguri no feeding no allowance. Continues hardship. God pls help us from this set of leaders as we pray for them as u commanded.
Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by Metuh: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari is a failure and a mistake that shouldn't be allowed to happen ever again.

His Media cows can go with him to Daura next year. grin
Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by Mitchewww(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
The way I hear of police deployment to fight Boko Haram, am afraid oo.

Have they killed all our soldiers?

If police fight external aggressions, what will the military who it is their constitutional duty now do?

This is very serious and any concerned Nigeria should be worried if this is true.
Re: Police Protesting Their Deployment To Fight Boko Haram- Reno Shares Video by adadike(f): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
They should give us the true report on our soldiers o. why should police men be deployed to fight boko Haram, a rag tag group that even our best soldiers are unable to conquer? the IG should lead the battle at the war front

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

No Python Dance, No Elections In Niger-delta - Group / Awujale Declares Abiodun As Amosun’s Successor / Caption This Photo Of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Chris Ngige, Godswill Akpabio Etc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.