Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio (26650 Views)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by kidap: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rufai Oseni, Arise TV's Morning Show co-anchor, is popularly known for his utterances and sometimes talking down on his guests has come for Reno Omokri.

Rufai Oseni has threaten Reno Omokri in a leaked audio saying if he start with Reno, he won’t exist.

Another leaked audio surfaces online. This time Rufai is heard saying "If i am to start with him, Reno will not exist".

Listen below: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1599457586885320704?s=21&t=ZX-1ZzN4AD2e1TKYiT1BIA

Source: https://naijagg.com/if-i-am-to-start-with-him-reno-will-not-exist-rufai-oseni-threatens-in-another-leaked-audio/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
These are the same people seeking for JAGABAN attention like say without JAGABAN their channel will not make money grin

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reno should avoid Mr facts on ground.
That rufai is grounded and sound...

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by seunmsg(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Based on Reno’s antecedent, I knew the initial leak wasn’t the full clip in his possession. He was only waiting for Rufai to react before releasing the complete version.

Hopefully, Reno will put up a petition to DSS and Police against Rufai for the threat to his life. The security agencies must act swiftly and be proactive in this case before something bad happens.

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Golan007: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Oseni has shown his open bias and agenda in the broadcast media as a means of informing the public.

But more than that is his threat to the life of Omokri.

Nothing to be joked with.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by YoungRulers: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Look at this wannabe journalist him no know who Reno be. But time will tell

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by YoungRulers: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
By the time Reno finish with Rufai there will.be nothing left in him. Rufai Don buy market

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Tutuna(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rufai elaborate it so that we can get you right about what you mean by this.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Racoon(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Based on Reno’s antecedent, I knew the initial leak wasn’t the full clip in his possession. He was only waiting for Rufai to react before releasing the complete version. ...
Suddenly Reno feud with Oseni resurrected your sleeper cell because your deadwood, gibberish rattling emilokan is collecting it wotowoto from Rufai? A case the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

The same DSS that never detected the Kaduna train kidnap, NDA attack in Kaduna, Invasion of Nigeria Army University Biu, who gave Intel on the Kuje prison attack yet never foiled same?

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Racoon(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
See as all the zombies are defending Reno Omokri! Just like Femi Fani-Kayode, Dino Melaye, Festus Keyamo, Reno Omokri have just proven himself to be a clouth chaser.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by stuffs2002: 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Someone should tell Rufai Oseni that his mask has fallen off

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Tutuna(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is not the way to win election but cause so much damages.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by MijinDagu: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
I challenge rufai to deny or counter this claim.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by MijinDagu: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
This journalist is a definition of what Peter Obi led admin will looks like. God forbid!

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reno is a goat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Wickedfacts: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rufai is just making a fool of himself. He is riding on the adulation of the ipOBI criminals. When Obi loses the election and they resume their ipob chants, I hope he gives them his platform to propagate their ipob views.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Reno should avoid Mr facts on ground.
That rufai is grounded and sound...
As in Reno is no match for him oooo

I have watched some of the interviews he did

Rufai is very cool, calm and collected oooo while Reno na gra-gra grin

Abeg Reno mess up, make him finish you kpatakpata grin

Reno don jam the person wey pass am grin

Buhari go dey laugh Reno now grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:58am On Dec 05, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Rufai is just making a fool of himself. He is riding on the adulation of the ipOBI criminals. When Obi loses the election and they resume their ipob chants, I hope he gives them his platform to propagate their ipob views.
I hope you took a good look at yourself in the mirror undecided

Leaving your brain behind is the worst decision you have ever taken!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Wickedfacts: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

I hope you took a good look at yourself in the mirror undecided
Leaving your brain behind is the worst decision you have ever taken!

ipOBI slaves should not quote me. Go and release your downtrodden parents from the hands of Kanu's UGM chaining them indoors on Mondays like raving lunatics.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Spandau: 2:08am On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Based on Reno’s antecedent, I knew the initial leak wasn’t the full clip in his possession. He was only waiting for Rufai to react before releasing the complete version.

Hopefully, Reno will put up a petition to DSS and Police against Rufai for the threat to his life. The security agencies must act swiftly and be proactive in this case before something bad happens.

Keep quiet joor! Rufai has given you another bone to gnaw at àbí? You won't let us rest again. And it's not as if you like the Reno character. All you know is using state security to advance personal vendetta. Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by techWriter1: 4:14am On Dec 05, 2022
peek at this yearning journalist him no know who Reno be

3 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by phemmyfour: 5:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Nothing spectacular about the audio

3 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Peterobi90: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2022
This is just rufai stating the fact that reno is no match for him in facts, figures, and politics...

That if he should start with him, its obvious reno would run.. which majority believe so...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by PrinceOfLagos: 5:43am On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

You mean the DSS would take Reno doctored voice record seriously

Keep deceiving yourself

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by PrinceOfLagos: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2022
YoungRulers:
Look at this wannabe journalist him no know who Reno be. But time will tell
this is who Reno be below

12 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by eagleu: 5:47am On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Yes, Reno should petition DSS and go there to sign it himself!
DSS has been looking him for sometime now.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by PrinceOfLagos: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

So Reno will come to Nigeria and put up petition even on this one below too about Tinubu?

The day Reno step foot on Nigerian soil, he will be picked like a rabbit

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Afamed: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Asleep Oclock

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Wickedfacts:

ipOBI slaves should buy quote me. Go and release your downtrodden parents from the hands of Kanu's UGM chaining them indoors on Mondays like raving lunatics.
Na them, them chain but na you dey get sleepless nights grin grin

What is the matter Poor little baby grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Greatpoet(m): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2022
smiley
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Soso990240(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why is it that anybody or journalist that is advocating for good Governance is seen as against Tinubu Apc and and Atiku?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by KanuSE: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
So what shall we do about this? If you're concerned for your life just sue his ass, make we hear word biko.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians / Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition / FG Shortlists 20 Candidates For AGF’s Replacement, Begins Accreditation Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.