Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC (6962 Views)

Bosun Oladele: We Are Confident Buhari Won't Betray Tinubu / Hilarious Comment Someone Gave On Why Obaseki Should Not Be Reelected / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by busterr(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Your rigging plans are all in place, we know. But y'all will fail

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by olajizz01(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
A
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Seetto: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
spafu:

Are Hausa/Fulani the only inhabitant of the North?
north west 18.5 million registered voters, buhari strong hold.......they have the least unclaimed PVC
NORTH EAST...is another easy ride for buhari.
niger,kwara, kogi, nassarawa, buhari has it, taraba, jos, benue those areas are contestable.
southwest.....is sure for baba, the biggest beneficiary of this administration take it or leave it,
south south, rigging will be very difficult, 30 percent sure bet for PMB.
south eas,t least registered voters,ipob activities, most governors in the east seems not be please with atiku choice of obi, some of the governors romance with buhari like umahi, south east votes totally irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by ClearFlair: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
God has ordained it. PMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by 34webers(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Seetto:

north west 18.5 million registered voters, buhari strong hold.......they have the least unclaimed PVC
niger,kwara, kogi, nassarawa, buhari has it, taraba, jos, benue those areas are contestable.
southwest.....is sure for baba, the biggest beneficiary of this administration take it or leave it,
south eas,t least registered voters,ipob activities, most governors in the east seems not be please with atiku choice of obi, some of the governors romance with buhari like umahi, south east votes totally irrelevant.

God go bless your mother. Very intelligent analysis.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by namdo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
if only we can have a free and fair election.... lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Erastuslove: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
I WILL ONLY BLAME NIGERIAN ""FINISH YOUR TWO TENURE"" SYNDROME TO ALLOW EVIL A REPEAT.....
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by namdo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
have some folks seen the evil?
Erastuslove:
I WILL ONLY BLAME NIGERIAN ""FINISH YOUR TWO TENURE"" SYNDROME TO ALLOW EVIL A REPEAT.....
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday said it was going into the new year confident that President Muhammadu Buhari would be re-elected by appreciative Nigerians at the February poll.

But Kola Ologbondiyan, the National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said – based on current developments in the country and the mood of Nigerians who were disenchanted with President Buhari – there was no way APC could win in 2019 except by rigging and banditry.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, APC’s National Publicity Secretary, said Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the PDP, could not win the election because Nigerians would not want to go back to the past.

According to Issa-Onilu, the year 2019 holds a lot of promises as President Buhari would use it to consolidate on the foundations he had laid so far in the areas of his three cardinal programmes, which are revamping the economy, fighting corruption, and securing the nation from attacks.

He said: “Our expectation is very high in 2019, especially as regards the presidential election. We are confident that President Muhammadu Buhari and APC will emerge victorious.

“The people of Nigeria know that we cannot afford to go back to the past like we were under PDP. They know that with APC, the future is very bright. The signs are very encouraging.

“So, we see 2019 as a year to further consolidate on the gains of the last three and half years and, hopefully, by December 2019, we will have cause to thank God for what He has done for this country through President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC.”

On his part, Ologbondiyan expressed confidence that the PDP would return to power in 2019, maintaining that the general feelings among Nigerians was that President Buhari must be voted out in 2019.

He said: “The APC cannot win by a wider margin than they did in 2015 except they want to engage in banditry. Looking at what is happening in the country today and the resolve across party lines, there is no way any right thinking Nigerian will want this present government to continue for another four years.

“The general feeling among Nigerians is that President Buhari must be voted out of office. So, I don’t know how anyone will come out and say he will be re-elected by a wider margin. How that is possible still remains a mystery to me except they are confident that the elections will be massively rigged in their favour.

“Where will the votes come from? The goodwill Buhari enjoyed four years ago has vanished. Everybody who participated in bringing Buhari to power has abandoned him.

“Even former President Olusegun Obasanjo openly declared that the nation cannot afford to reinforce failure. So, where will the votes come from? It is self-delusion of grandeur and that is what the APC and the presidency are engaged in.”

https://www.independent.ng/apc-pdp-bicker-over-victory-in-2019-polls/

PDP was confident in 2015, confidence is your right.
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Smile4daddy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
spafu:
A simple question:
How did a family who could not afford money to buy
nomination form for their patriarch suddenly became the owners of Keystone bank and Etisalat?
That you guy succeeded in blocking the senses .of your zombified zombies does not mean all of us are zombies. We who had retained our sanity and sense will, in an emphatic manner, send your dullard demigod back where you guys brought him from - Daura.
How many of you here unemployed or with unemployed relative got a job or has a relative who got a job since this mistake of a President took over? But they promised you 3 million jobs annually o. As useless as the APC and Buhari are, they claimed to have created 12 million farming jobs. Like seriously? What do they smoke in APC? You mean there are 12 million person who only started farming for the first from 2015? APC hardly think before they spew out nonsense.
How did your dubious Atiku who sold firewood for survival suddenly become a private jet owner and a private University owner?

And mind you, Buhari family are all business men/women. They sold cow and cow is expensive than firewood and I believe they sold a lot these Holidays season.

Fuxk have made a mistake fore coming down to your level.

Have already made a vow these year never to come down to the level of frustrated zombies and lazy idiots looking for who to blame responsible for their miserable life.

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by BuhariLooter(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
it still amaze me how some people thought it every living soul living in SW will vote for that terrorist called Buhari,nobody believe Adeleke of Osun State can have such vote that how Atiku will be.

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by namio10: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Shared votes in the North

Atiku wins in South- South and South East

Shared votes in the South West

How then can Buhari win?

South West?

Only a moroooon from Yoruba land can believe that Osinbajo's fallacy that a Yoruba shall succeed Buhari.

Northern voters shall queue behind another Northern presidential candidate in another party, not APC, during the election which Buhari is planning to hand over to a Yoruba.
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by jrusky(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
spafu:
A simple question:
How did a family who could not afford money to buy
nomination form for their patriarch suddenly became the owners of Keystone bank and Etisalat?
That you guy succeeded in blocking the senses .of your zombified zombies does not mean all of us are zombies. We who had retained our sanity and sense will, in an emphatic manner, send your dullard demigod back where you guys brought him from - Daura.
How many of you here unemployed or with unemployed relative got a job or has a relative who got a job since this mistake of a President took over? But they promised you 3 million jobs annually o. As useless as the APC and Buhari are, they claimed to have created 12 million farming jobs. Like seriously? What do they smoke in APC? You mean there are 12 million person who only started farming for the first from 2015? APC hardly think before they spew out nonsense.

Brother help me ask them how can a family who can not buy nomination form now a big shareholder in Keystone and Etisalat pls ask them again and again because apc zombies who are so shameless can't reason independently so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Erastuslove: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
namdo:
have some folks seen the evil?
. In Nigeria you the evil and pretend not to see it, if it has financial attachment rewards
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Okoroawusa: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who is arguing that one?
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by berrystunn(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Imagine another 4 yr of killing it's may get to you

Hardship, insecurity people involve in Crime
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by frankmoney(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
jrusky:

Brother help me ask them how can a family who can not buy nomination form now a big shareholder in Keystone and Etisalat pls ask them again and again because apc zombies who are so shameless can't reason independently so pathetic.
but has there been any proof that they own keystone bank ? All this are just mere allegations no proof , same with atiku USA Waka ... Mere allegations and no proof

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by onubijoe(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
I have a full confident that the lifeless man is going back to Duara

This year is very good
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Kento4ken: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
na una plan to rig the election with phyton dance..
we go see weda APC Big pass God..
let's join hand and fight against this people Call Changed

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Amedeo: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hello Nairaland
My name is Adebayo Hammeed.
I am planning to start a business but I lack enough capital to empower myself. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me with anything little. May God bless you as you think this through. Act- 0158604221 gtbank
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by berrystunn(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Seetto:

Lol

Do you leave or have any one in the north?

Buhari don't even have followers outside election, he only got supporters, those little supporters that can't get him into office since 2003.

Buhari victory in 2015, northerners wanted power back they all gang up against Jonathan, wanted him to step down, started with the internal crisis in PDP.

Atiku single handedly pull 5 governors from PDP to APC, all the heavyweight in north throw there support and followers to buhari,
Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Dankwambo, Atiku those are men with original massive followers out side election.

They did all the massive rigging for buhari, kids where voting, at the end Jonathan got 12m vote buhari 15m vote.

However Jonathan already have issues with u.s because he refuse to work with their agenda making the largest populated Africa country to recognize gay right. Saying No to that was a big one on there face.

That was where the issue of corruption started, using all kind of statement, even refund to sale weapons to Nigeria.

Corruption and looting has been in Nigeria since the creation..

70% of the money looted where the northerners, large number of the fund is in u.s, where is the list today?

Take this facts home PDP is United now.
The election is between Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim, northern vs northern.

7 million shiit Muslim stand with Atiku.
Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Dankwambo followers are for atiku. you can check their location in NW. Atiku will have 60% of the vote in North.

SE till date stand with PDP check your history since 2003. Buhari got 5% the last time .

SS is for PDP do your checking.

SW is 50/50 because AAC is cutting down APC vote

With the massive killing in NC , Atiku is there choice

They want Atiku, u can do your checking.

I don't think APC is more United then PDP this time around

If you know you will say yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Felixv: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
I really believe this year would send some pdp pigs into igbobi hospital.

everyone knows how owns keystone bank and for the umpteenth time etisalat-nigeria is no more --it is called 9mobile and the owners have been clearly listed.

ati--ku was asked to provide the names of the buhari family members ----but none is forthcoming

my hope is that saraki,ati--ku,dino would be retired into oblivion forever

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by berrystunn(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Felixv:
I really believe this year would send some pdp pigs into igbobi hospital.

everyone knows how owns keystone bank and for the umpteenth time etisalat-nigeria is no more --it is called 9mobile and the owners have been clearly listed.

ati--ku was asked to provide the names of the buhari family members ----but none is forthcoming

my hope is that saraki,ati--ku,dino would be retired into oblivion forever

Come to the north and see the hand writing
Large number stand with Atiku.
Hardship is helping the campaign..lol

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Felixv: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
berrystunn:

Come to the north and see the hand writing
Large number stand with Atiku.
Hardship is helping the campaign..lol

700 electricity generating sets at the multipurpose Sura Shopping Complex on the busy Simpson Street in Lagos have gone silent, and may be looking for new homes simply because a new scheme seeking to supply clean, cheap and reliable off grid electricity to major markets across Nigeria has taken off there,

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/12/06/effective-way-of-powering-nigerian-markets/

I want more of this type of news......ati--ku does not stand a chance

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by tuniski: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
spafu:

Are Hausa/Fulani the only inhabitant of the North?

Don't mind that northern demographic public display of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by berrystunn(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Felixv:

700 electricity generating sets at the multipurpose Sura Shopping Complex on the busy Simpson Street in Lagos have gone silent, and may be looking for new homes simply because a new scheme seeking to supply clean, cheap and reliable off grid electricity to major markets across Nigeria has taken off there,

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/12/06/effective-way-of-powering-nigerian-markets/

I want more of this type of news......ati--ku does not stand a chance

Election is between Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim, northern vs northern.
Name 2 heavyweight behind buhari?
Maybe you are deceiving your self with the last election 2015
Because of the massive support across the north all heavyweight throw there support to buhari with the help of Atiku pulling 5 governors from PDP to APC.
Massive support from Tambuwal ,Kwankwaso Dankwambo, etc massive rigging kids voting across the north.

Wake up boy is not going to be the same.

The group that gave him those support are now atikulated do your checking.

Buhari hoping to get more vote in SW , sorry to inform you about AAC cutting it down.

The last Election in S.E he got 5% am sure he will get 2% this time.

S.S till date is for PDP . Do your checking.

N.C with the killings... They have a choice
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Felixv: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
berrystunn:

Election is between Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim, northern vs northern.
Name 2 heavyweight behind buhari?
Maybe you are deceiving your self with the last election 2015
Because of the massive support across the north all heavyweight throw there support to buhari with the help of Atiku pulling 5 governors from PDP to APC.
Massive support from Tambuwal ,Kwankwaso Dankwambo, etc massive rigging kids voting across the north.

Wake up boy is not going to be the same.

The group that gave him those support are now atikulated do your checking.

Buhari hoping to get more vote in SW , sorry to inform you about AAC cutting it down.

The last Election in S.E he got 5% am sure he will get 2% this time.

S.S till date is for PDP . Do your checking.

N.C with the killings... They have a choice

You are obviously day dreaming - please carry on.

And you called me boy— well the day you get to vacation in NY with your family will be the day you will know the difference between real men an boys. lol

Anyway happy new year from Empire State Building. Lol

Olodo.

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by berrystunn(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Felixv:

You are obviously day dreaming - please carry on.

And you called me boy— well the day you get to vacation in NY with your family will be the day you will know the difference between real men an boys. lol

Anyway happy new year from Empire State Building. Lol

Olodo.

Those with real home don't go on vacation for Xmas and new year...

His boring over there indoor shiiit ,I know how it goes I did back to back 2007 .

Telling me about vacation in NY, with Cold weather this time. Nothing is happening there.

Plan vacation in Summer people are more Happy and sexy...
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by Felixv: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
berrystunn:

Those with real home don't go on vacation for Xmas and new year...

His boring over there indoor shiiit ,I know how it goes I did back to back 2007 .

Telling me about vacation in NY, with Cold weather this time. Nothing is happening there.

Plan vacation in Summer people are more Happy and sexy...

oh my buddha...

it's great here bro --the new year fireworks in times square unreal ,5th avenue looking amazing-I actually was tempted to buy a shirt in PINK -but you know 5th avenue prices are insane.

There is no snow and the temperature is not that bad.

but to the main argument -ati--ku would never win -he does not stand a chance in the north and whether you like it or not, buhari would win a landslide which might actually turn out to be embarrassing for you and your folks.

The gist on the ground is that even the SE governors are not keep in the ati--ku presidency and are making overtures to buhari -haba,do I blame them with all the major projects being listed and about to be showcased on national TV -how in the hell can PDP compete with that.

South south is an even affair -edo and akwa ibom looking good,delta is swinging and rivers would surely give us some major votes.
Southwest is APC -don't let anyone fool you,it is so bad for the pdp that even fayose is busy foaming in the mouth.

I am not even going to talk about the North -you can say ati--ku is fulani ,but he is known as a thief and that alone has drawn disdain towards him.

the writing is on the wall,when I get back home this week to my house that I built with my sweat , I will relish in the success of buhari --he will lead us for the next 4yrs, then our egbon (omo isale eko) and kinsman prof osinbajo will take over.
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by ogunsj: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
musicnmagic:
Buhari and apc are really banking on rigging
else they wont have this boldness to talk about winning 2019

My own view*
Buhari takes NE, NW partially
Atiku takes SS, SE fully
SW will be divided
Atiku takes Middle belt

Final result for 2019 election= Atiku as president elect.

Like for Atiku
Share for failure/buhari.
funny you. Atiku ko, Atiku ni.

1 Like

Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by ogunsj: 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Shared votes in the North

Atiku wins in South- South and South East

Shared votes in the South West

How then can Buhari win?
which south west? is there any PDP in South West? be deceiving yourself.
Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by ogunsj: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Good PDP candidate is strong enough to fight any rigging should incase
for your mind, you think your 8million registered voters in the south east can give Atiku victory? dey give yourself hope.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are The Igbos Really Jews? See The Colonial Flag And Currency Of Nigeria / Boko Haram Member Lost Fight Against Nigerian Soldier With Photos / See Hw 9ja 1st ADC Was Buried Afta He Was Killed While Defending Murtala Mohamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.