Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

41 Things To Say "No" To This New Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 41 Things To Say "No" To This New Year (328 Views)

It's My Birthday. I'm 41. / How Do You Say No And Stand Your Ground? / 10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

41 Things To Say "No" To This New Year by 1captain: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Saying "No" is sometimes very difficult to say. It is either you are attached to that thing you are meant to say No to or simply can's say "No for fear of hurting somebody.

But trust me when you inculcate the habit of saying No to certain things, your life will be better for it.

Personality
1. Mediocrity

You’re almost always better than you think you are.

“I’d rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocracy” — boldomatic.com

2. Procrastination
Stop thinking, start doing.

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.” — Marcus Aurelius

3. Talking Shit About Yourself
Be positive. Don’t seek loathing, seek improvement.

“Just remember; someone loves everything you hate about yourself” — Frank Ocean

Continue reading https://www.vasiti.com/41-things-to-say-no-this-new-year/

(1) (Reply)

Carling Cup / I Sell Underwears To Ritualist For N80,000 Each - 19-year-old Boy Confess / Africa Is Backward Because Of The Way Women Are Treated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.