Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them (16621 Views)

Meet The Young Millionaire That Bought Camon 15 Because Of Wizkid / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
udemzyudex:
Bitter truth, especially the igbo and Akwa ibom women cheesy grin

Marriages in igbo land aren't expensive.

U speak outta gross ignorance.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
That explains why I have never heard of him. He must really suck at his job.
failure.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by bukatyne(f): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lavoca:
This one is a misogynist

Misogynist ke?

How?

Because he said bride price is akin to buying a wife?

He doesn't support abuse he proffered a solution he thinks would work: No to bride price/ excessive ones.

2 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by bukatyne(f): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Foodforthought:

Husbands refund the dowry as soon as the marriage rites are completed... they even add to it. Allowing the woman to pay the dowry first is part of the marriage rites.

Just hearing this.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by bukatyne(f): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ozkar:
really? You can't buy a human being? You mean the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade never happened?

Your mind is really a multiverse.

Bride price....
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by princfred(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Feminists right now undecided
Lol. Imagine "men that bought them"
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Prettyenit18(f): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2019
grin Tor, the problem with these type of men is that when God blesses them with a submissive wife they would start complaining that the responsibility is too much.
eyeview:
The truth is this: any girl not ready to be submissive to her husband should stay in her father's house

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Tijay90(m): 1:52am On Jan 02, 2019
Agree or not, he's right. It's called "bride price" for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by udemzyudex(m): 1:59am On Jan 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Marriages in igbo land aren't expensive.

U speak outta gross ignorance.

Ignorance? Or you're the one deceiving yourself.

Is it what we all know or is there something else? Haven't you seen the list of igbo or Akwa ibom bride price on Nairaland front page several times and how expensive they are?

You're the ignorant person here Oga.

3 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Banter1:
How? lol
It's like they paused the match due to some interruption and then your bookie(thE betting site you used) then took Advantage of the situation quickly and remove the match for you,they did it wittyly to reduce your winnings
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by brightahia(m): 4:56am On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:
>Bride price isn't the major factor that pushes men to raise their hands on their wives.

>No man will ever raise his hand on his respectful and loyal wife. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

NAGGING is the major thing that engineers domestic violence. Nothing else. I mean, nothing else.

Because, RESPECT and LOYALTY are the major things a husband wants from his wife, while respect is the last thing a NAGGING wife will want to give to her husband without attaching annoying attitudes.

may God richly bless you for writing the simple truth
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by stuffs4me(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2019
chiedozie198100:
when you try so hard to sound intellectual but end up fooling urself.

first of all why did he allude to a lady been free to MISBEHAVE only when cohabiting? why did u chose misbehave?

second, except u just landed from the moon, there is no culture in nigeria where a father has the sole decision when it comes to giving out his daughter out in marriage. in fact the LIST is not even prepared by the father of the bride, he has little or no say in what is on the list. all he can do is to negotiate with his kinsmen on how to curtail the items on the list.

foolish ugly comedian.

You must be one of those lazy jobless village drunkards who wait for young girls to get married so they can milk their suitors dry. It's not as if you contributed anything into the development of the lady while growing up, now that she's all grown up, you want to exchange her for yams, drinks and money.

Better go and get something doing and stop selling the female children of your relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by chiedozie198100: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2019
stuffs4me:

You must be one of those lazy jobless village drunkards who wait for young girls to get married so they can milk their suitors dry. It's not as if you contributed anything into the development of the lady while growing up, now that she's all grown up, you want to exchange her for yams, drinks and money.

Better go and get something doing and stop selling the female children of your relatives.

fool.
baby mama advocates.

i'm sure u will as well allow guys to come fvck ur female relatives in ur family compound, just to prove they r not for sale.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by MrayNgozi(f): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by bigiyaro(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2019
laughitall:
my house is still the same no changes
lol. what were you expecting before?
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:
>Bride price isn't the major factor that pushes men to raise their hands on their wives.

>No man will ever raise his hand on his respectful and loyal wife. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

NAGGING is the major thing that engineers domestic violence. Nothing else. I mean, nothing else.

Because, RESPECT and LOYALTY are the major things a husband wants from his wife, while respect is the last thing a NAGGING wife will want to give to her husband without attaching annoying attitudes.

lol...who says no man will raise his hands on a respectful wife? Even some evil men will raise their hands on a respectful, quiet, meek woman that doesn't talk much and still foot the bill....there is no excuse for domestic violence, whether it comes from the woman or man so we should try to stop giving excuses for it

2. Men are prideful...and many of them hate correction and tend to see it as insubordination. The day men begin to respect their wives and their opinions, communicate better with them is the day nagging will be reduced. When the man was growing up and his mom kept using koboko to scold him, did he beat her?
The day couples understand that as soon as they take their vows they have become 1, anything that affects one affects the other, that is the day genuine happiness in marriage will begin
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2019
chiedozie198100:
when you try so hard to sound intellectual but end up fooling urself.

first of all why did he allude to a lady been free to MISBEHAVE only when cohabiting? why did u chose misbehave?

second, except u just landed from the moon, there is no culture in nigeria where a father has the sole bdecision when it comes to giving out his daughter out in marriage. in fact the LIST is not even prepared by the father of the bride, he has little or no say in what is on the list. all he can do is to negotiate with his kinsmen on how to curtail the items on the list.

foolish ugly comedian.
I think he is confused or just did this for attention. All what he said is just bull crap...he is a comedian after all, we shouldn't take him seriousness
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by laughitall(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2019
bigiyaro:
lol. what were you expecting before?
I expect the color to change or it should add some height am so disappointed
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
udemzyudex:

Ignorance? Or you're the one deceiving yourself.

Is it what we all know or there is something else? Haven't you seen the list of igbo or Akwa ibom bride price on Nairaland front page several times and how expensive they are?

You're the ignorant person here Oga.

Why should I believe useless lists uploaded here on nairaland by idiots n silly bloggers who know nothing about my marriage traditional rights. U can't be Afonja n tell me how I married out my 2 junior sisters, isn't it odd that ur trying to do so?

In igbo land we have Welders, Bus conductors, bricklayers, daily pay labourers, shoemakers, etc and they all get married. Ask ur self, If those lists n the stories surrounding it are true, Then how do these poor people get married here?
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by stuffs4me(m): 5:27am On Jan 03, 2019
chiedozie198100:

fool.
baby mama advocates.

i'm sure u will as well allow guys to come fvck ur female relatives in ur family compound, just to prove they r not for sale.

Oloriburuku! ole! Thief! Barawo!

You are just a worthless, lazy, village drunkard. With no iota of shame. You and your evil kinds want to be selling your relations daughters that you didn't spend money bringing up.

Where were you when the father was training up his child, If the father had been a lazy drunkard like you, would he have bought his daughter up to become a responsible lady like that?

A useless pig like you with the brain of mustard seed can never comprehend that the value of a lady is not measured in yams and drinks.

I live and work in Abuja and have seen a senator give out his daughter's hand in marraige. The senator didn't allow any useless, lazy village drunkard like your stoopeed self to come and sell his precious daughter.

Go and get a job and stop looking for who you will sell to make money for your drunken habit.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by stuffs4me(m): 5:35am On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:

Nagging is also domestic violence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onwunargwu Ndubuisi Joseph 'Shortcut' Is Face Of Luxury Spa And Barbing Salon / D'banj Shares "King Don Come" Album Tracklist / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.