Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay (16631 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Bhelamblog(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
While some people might prefer her rival Genevieve to this Position, Looks like the mother and wife has taken over the throne, and this may not go down with Genny's fans..

Popular American Cinematographer Keith L. Smith in a interview called Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade the Angelina Jolie of Nigeria, the overjoyed actress took to her page to react to the news, recounting how she started struggling at age 15..

Sorry Genevieve's fans, Looks like Omotola is a better actress than her..

See below!
News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/omotola-flashed-back-at-her-life.html

On today's girl child day I'll do an unusual post true to me. As a child I lost my father age 12. Sponsored by a great community of Ondo men, the #Ekimogun club, so i could continue my education. At age 15, started struggling to help my widowed mother. I started working in the Entertainment Industry. While going to school, and working, faced many challenges as a female child... talks of being loose, perhaps being a prostitute,lack of freedom to mingle like male counterparts, rumours and fear of slander, sexual harassments... but one of my early dreams was to be great at whatever I chose and be side by side the best in the World. I'm Not totally there yet, ... but.. That 12 years old iyanaipaja little girl did take care of her widowed mum till she died, took care of her younger brothers... they are in marriage stages now, taking care of herself and her own family, taking care of a few people she is privileged to be able to.
She has worked, spoken on, been awarded on World stages , and has been compared to the people she admired when growing up , from other parts of the World... She's still a work in progress but...
Dont You dare Underestimate the possibilities of a girl Child.
#Educationiskey #Educationbreedsconfidence #Ressilience #deligience #Girlchild #internationaldayofgirlchild #impossibleisNothing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaG4K3QnlH8/?hl=en

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by DCONE1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kikikikiki grin grin grin who dash this one Angelina jolie of Nigeria, what stunt can she perform, can she even handle a gun in movie, talk less of performing stunts. Her big Nya.sh won't even allow her run fast or twist and turn...na only za oza room scene naim I know say she fit perform well. grin eg The prostitute, Alter Ego etc

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by baski92(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
The person may call her Angelina jolie need serious flogging

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bhelamblog:
While some people might prefer her rival Genevieve to this Position, Looks like the mother and wife has taken over the throne, and this may not go down with Genny's fans..

Popular American Cinematographer Keith L. Smith in a interview called Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade the Angelina Jolie of Nigeria, the overjoyed actress took to her page to react to the news, recounting how she started struggling at age 15..

Sorry Genevieve's fans, Looks like Omotola is a better actress than her..

See below!
News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/omotola-flashed-back-at-her-life.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaG4K3QnlH8/?hl=en

Nigeria's Angelina Jolie

All these low budget actors grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Ericaikince(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Weytin concern me

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by iamleumas: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2017

Please I want to buy a new phone this week, which of these will you recommend for me?

1. Infinix Hot 4 Pro
2. Infinix Note 4

Note: My last phone was Infinix Hot 4

Thanks I'm anticipating...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by 9jvirgin(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Everyone has a story, Here is my story. I return all the glory to GOD.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Naughtytboy: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
I hate it when people cook up story, omotola didn't passed tru any suffering or woreava.. Her husband paid her bride price at a very early age and started taking care of her.

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
yep...... always about them
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by lelvin(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hehe....
Angelina Jolie? Omotola?
The madness in Nigeria runs deeper than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by justineu(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Just looking at her shape like

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by maklelemakukula(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
omo I no understand this post aswear
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by BafanaBafana: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why not.
She has started opening nyash and doing really smashing in her movies.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
DCONE1:
Kikikikiki grin grin grin who dash this one Angelina jolie of Nigeria, what stunt can she perform, can she even handle a gun in movie, talk less of performing stunts. Her big Nya.sh won't even allow her run fast or twist and turn...na only za oza room scene naim I know say she fit perform well. grin
She acts home movies. Try to differentiate before making silly comparison. Angelina Jolie is in a different world while she's in hers, and that someone says she's Nigeria's Angelina Jolie doesn't mean she's Angelina Jolie.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Naturalobserver(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
She didn't expose anything about herself...she just dwelt on the surface.its her thing,that is y u hardly hear stuff about her marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
She's an epitome of beauty and a role model to the society

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Sirheny007(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by temitemi1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
omotola shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Emassive(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
She's trying so ever hard to force herself on the world stage lately.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by africvibe: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
dj olu r.i.p
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Adaumunocha(f): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ericaikince:
Weytin concern me
What kinda wahala is this? Just reminded I haven't eaten jollof rice in a long while

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by slamkobe(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
all these celebrities. when once Den make am na to lie how dem been sell pure water fir traffic. mtxhwww.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by 4rty(f): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
I hate it when people cook up story, omotola didn't passed tru any suffering or woreava.. Her husband paid her bride price at a very early age and started taking care of her.
Hmmmmm... my dear I tire ooo what is the essence of these lies? I thought she married at the age of 16yrs which she confirmed so y all these yabrata? People sef
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by winkmart: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Okay
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by victrick105: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omo sexy has spoken.... grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Naughtytboy: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
4rty:
Hmmmmm... my dear I tire ooo what is the essence of these lies? I thought she married at the age of 16yrs which she confirmed so y all these yabrata? People sef
no mind dem,,. Does she even know what struggling is? People wey don use oil mix garri for breakfast self never talk she dey yarn rubbish
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by talk2percy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
She no fit fok live like Angelina Jolie joor...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by HotPro: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is this how she presented herself on a day for girls?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Sleyanya1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
I'm Not totally there yet, ... but.. That 12 years old iyanaipaja little girl did take care of her widowed mum till she died, took care of her younger brothers... they are in marriage stages now, taking care of herself and her own family, taking care of a few people she is privileged to be able to.
She has worked, spoken on, been awarded on World stages , and has been compared to the people she admired when growing up , from other parts of the World... She's still a work in progress but...
Dont You dare Underestimate the possibilities of a girl Child.

Truly, when you educate a woman, you empower a Nation. Congratulations to her.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Earning Dead Celebrities / Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Flagsoff 500 Widows Feeding Project To Mark Birthday / Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.