Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help (24693 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help by darfay: 3:24am On Jan 20, 2019
Do you want to serve God in Nigeria or be a dish washer abroad. Because I am not sure your skill is a critical skill needed abroad and your Nigerian education puts you on the least to be considered. Do you actually think you will get a visa for 5 hour volunteer work in Germany? Lols, I am not sure. Please consult and ask the right questions. I think you need some more mentoring anyways not an advice. Anyone starting a business with the mindset of being their own boss is on the failure path obviously.

Please kindly explain this
Re: Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mimi1999:
Run!
Sorry! Flee!
I had 2 opportunities to relocate to Dubai as a registered pharmacist, I turned it down because of man. The man has relocated to Abu Dhabi working for an oil and gas firm as an engineer and making big bucks. He blocked my number before leaving and no!
I didn't do anything to deserve it. All that was in 2017. Now I am praying to leave for Canada before the end of March. You better pack your bags and not let devil use woman yo set you up.
Bye!

Madame, have you forgiven this guy or you are still mad at him?

If your answer is the latter, I have trained assassins living in Abu Dhabi that can track / locate & beat the crap out of him. Just provide us with necessary details.

The choice is yours, just accept this as a compensation for the hurt.
Re: Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help by sodres: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2019
So you are telling me that you currently have a choice of leaving Nigeria but you in doubt because of a woman?! Ah! Village people sha! Is is not this same country that Buhari ruled your father only to come back and rule you. (who knows maybe his son to is preparing to rule your children also). I bet 2balls that I can snatch that lady from you if you give me her contact better run for ya life/future else you children will forever blame for your decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Survived A Ghastly Motorcycle Accident. Pictures / Julius Berger Commences Repair Works On MCC, Onitsha Pedestrian Bridge(photos) / Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.