Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348997 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 2:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Going to talk about a strategy I found extremely helpful especially if you get right. Nothing new. Just something I found helpful.
Soon.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by docus: 2:39am On Jun 29, 2019
PJAMES1:
Going to talk about a strategy I found extremely helpful especially if you get right. Nothing new. Just something I found helpful.
Soon.
plz share
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Had a really good week, i pray for more of such weeks grin
its a cent account though

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2019
PJAMES1:
Soon.
would really appreciate that smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2019
PJAMES1:

When did you enter a short position?

I entered way too early, Infact multiple times. But then, I held the positions because I had other reasons to believe NZD will strengthen significantly. Now all the positions are in profit. For EURNZD, there could be some retracement though before the pair continues south.
NZD still looking strong.

Again, we are to trade responsibly. We only speculate. We don't decide for the markets
If things change, we will have to adjust.
I got in that very night after that initial post, got stopped out too. Then did a 'set and forget' 2nd trade with a wide stop, RR of just 1 to 1 plus commission.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Goldhomes(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
redsox11:
Be careful out there, look for minimum of 3months of profitable account history. Live account that is, not some demo. Not entirely risk free, but helps to weed a lot of charlatans.

It's okay, I prefer he shares his insight than keep it to myself. No one should trade blindly anyways. His calls and Jamace are very close to mine. I see confidence instead of arrogance from his calls.

You're not entirely wrong but when I got in, there was obvious down trend in place. I understand market is constantly changing as intra-day trader. I just follow the price, when I'm wrong I get out of the market after retrace to minimize loss. Chart image of the GU attached.

Redsox11 ,I greet you ,pls what the setting of that you Bollinger band on a minute charts,one guy from Australia, preaches that strategy too on FF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Joan011: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello all. Please what's tye best forex broker, time for me to go into forex. Would appreciate your response.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2019
with the huge gap in gold, is it a wise to trade the gap that it will refill
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2019
gbp pairs dealt with me in the past week, but thank God I still dey

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2019
GladmanGoddey:
with the huge gap in gold, is it a wise to trade the gap that it will refill

Yes, but don't be greedy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Gold Sell 1382.00
SL 1388.00
TP 1365.00

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by mrikay: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2019
PJAMES1:
Soon.

we dey wait

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by mrikay: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2019
Joan011:
Hello all. Please what's tye best forex broker, time for me to go into forex. Would appreciate your response.

stay away from xm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by samogo1: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2019
mrikay:

stay away from xm
Why? Hope I am not on a long thing angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2019
mrikay:

stay away from xm

Why?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
mrikay:

we dey wait
Been a while @mrikay cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by eloh990(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
You are right... Many really don't even understand how to even trade and yet they parade themselves as experts.

I have seen a situation whereby this guy was telling me for a fact that the market would go in his direction. Why? Because, he bought a so called trading system which he thinks will not fail him.

After 3 weeks, this same fella called me up to advise... When I asked why he would call... Besides he has a system that is sure to rake in money. That was when he explained to me how he has loss close $2k in just 2 weeks.

This is the say thing many people out there who claimed to be expert does. They buy a system or service provider and start selling back to people.

The irony is that these are the people that calls themselves names depicting them as experts.

maryjames9:
I generally have nothing but great deal of respect for Traders of Forex and Stock and especially Technical Analyst whether successful traders or not, we all start somewhere, because I love trading and as a matter of fact, I can't do without it. But I have always noticed high level of distrust, name calling, unnecessary assassination of characters, shades and insults whether directly or through clear indirection done in subtle manner thrown at other innocent minded people.

I won't go bizarre on anyone in particular here cos that will be pretty condescending but my advise for folks trading here is to learn to be tolerant. The fact that you have no meaningful life outside the four walls of nairaland and the fact that you have nothing really going on for yourself besides the hope of lofty dreams you believe forex can give doesn't mean others don't. Some people here have great jobs, business, assets and flourishing investments outside online confines but here because they love forex.

Secondly, not everyone is a scam, fraud or whatever. So stop calling people names like charlatans. Some folks here even talk forex like they are the godfather of forex. They boldly make predictions like Forex have some respect for their analysis. You cannot say that EURUSD will go down to point A and then move up to point B because you think what you draw on your chat is a perfect fool-proof SUPPPORT AND RESISTANCE. If that is the case, you won't be creating topics all over nairaland asking to train people.

Guys, you can get to the point in forex where you can comfortably make a living in it. I mean not talking of a measly 10 dollars profit after 1 month using 200MA or 100MA with 0.01 lot size and account of 50,100 dollars on account of GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT most guys are doing up and down, something that can hardly foot data subscription bill. I am talking about making good ROI like 20 percent on a 1000, 5000,10,000 dollars account using 0.1, 0.5 lot size respectively within 1 week and even driving your 200 dollars to a phenomenal 1000,20000 within weeks with or without the parochial conventional trading styles. Neither talking of the money made from referrals, promotions, partnership with brokers and training that guys do here. Not all guys here are broke Ass, desperate kobo kobo wannabe George Soros wanting to prey on others damn it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
GladmanGoddey:
Had a really good week, i pray for more of such weeks grin
its a cent account though

Hey, this is good progress. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
femora007:

It is what it is. Only money mgt can limit the effect. Good to know you still dey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dtkages(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Gold Sell 1382.00
SL 1388.00
TP 1365.00
Bro please update the SL. It's seems incorrect. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Proper money management will only slow down the demise of your account if you keep placing wrong trades.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
alphaNomega:
Proper money management will only slow down the demise of your account if you keep placing wrong trades.

And you keep learning in the process. Unlike the one with improper money management who will lose his account faster and learn little or nothing. Before you know it, frustration and the likes will set in.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
infofirst:

And you keep learning in the process. Unlike the one with improper money management who will lose his account faster and learn little or nothing. Before you know it, frustration and the likes will set in.

You're right.

USDCAD is in a downtrend but I think a retracement is in progress before another leg down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
infofirst:

It is what it is. Only money mgt can limit the effect. Good to know you still dey.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2019
femora007:
You will definitely bounce back, be discipline and dont give up... smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2019
PJAMES1:

When did you enter a short position?

I entered way too early, Infact multiple times. But then, I held the positions because I had other reasons to believe NZD will strengthen significantly. Now all the positions are in profit. For EURNZD, there could be some retracement though before the pair continues south.
NZD still looking strong.

Again, we are to trade responsibly. We only speculate. We don't decide for the markets
If things change, we will have to adjust.

I had a very early entry too, since the beginning of June.... it's in profit now too

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

You're right.

USDCAD is in a downtrend but I think a retracement is in progress before another leg down.

To around 1.32XX region?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2019
voraz:

To around 1.32XX region?

Yes, WTI price is low hence a weak CAD index. After the FOMC speech by 11:35 am we can see how USDCAD will respond. I'm already long at 1.3132
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Joan011: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2019
mrikay:

stay away from xm

OKT hank you. Is F.b.s good to go or there's a better one you'd like to recommend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.