Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348465 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
We're going to have a lot of fireworks this week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
All the charts here is telling you one thing. Who can tell me what that is?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
redsox11:

USD is in control and weak.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ufotty2001: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
it's passion what makes you succeed. If you are doing it just to become quick rich you are kinda doomed to fail. If you are passionate about trading, you are eager to learn and get experience, you don't get tired by reading books and researching then you are on a good road to success.
Unfortunately trading is sold as a quick rich scheme and when people realise it's not that easy peasy stuff most give up, many start scamming, marketing and selling and very few keep on going. That's why you have only 5/10% of successful traders.
cc..Joseph

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
redsox11:

Your MT4 has been offline since February angry

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
alphaNomega:

Make up your mind angry

If you get it wrong, learn from it.

Baba you cant possibly be that slow. The take from the chart I posted earlier is easy but for your sake, I had to go put those arrows of what price might possibly do. I hope you get it this time.

SOME TAKE FROM THE CHART
~ Previous weeks candle closed bullish with a pin bar which suggests possible buying opportunity.
~ There is already an inverse head and shoulder pattern in the 4hrs chart as marked with blue.
~ The chart was analysed on higher time frames between weekly, daily and 4hrs which means, minor sells might happen within the 1hrs and other lower time frames.
~ The idea behind the trade is to looks for possible trade that will bring in huge pip return, possibly over 200pips (long term trade) and taking a buy presents that opportunity more than a sell.
~ I always use the word possible to suggest also I might be wrong, neither me no my papa owns the forex market. I only show what might likely happen.
~ It's a new week and most times within the new week, price will normally go against the trend and tend to start making corrections from late Wednesday down to Friday which is why i suggested previously price might drop to the support before it starts making the bullish run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Edd1e:

USD is in control and weak.

Boss, sharp as always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 1:00am On Jul 30, 2019
alphaNomega:

Your MT4 has been offline since February angry
That’s a funny one. Just so you know, I’m the new in-house GURU here and as you can tell, we sabi market and fake result, sell fake dream to people and we usually can’t trade to save our lives LOL.

Come anybody needs training here? I want to help you turn your life around, so you could finally live your dreams. I don’t charge much but you’ll get quality info from me.

15% price slash for first 5 people.

Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 1:32am On Jul 30, 2019
redsox11:
Are we? or you will prefer to see a down red candle before thinking about going that way?

Ps: Careful with your gbp trades.

I still have a short position from around 1.7100
EURNZD not done going down yet in my opinion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2019
PJAMES1:
I know I have talked about EURNZD before. And how I was expecting a significant upside move. It appears we have that coming into play now. Weekly chart shows an incomplete head and shoulder pattern. But I am not thinking short yet. And I don't think the pattern will be completed now.

Weekly chart also shows a clear double bottom pattern.

Daily chart shows more details. There is a clear break of the trendline and it has been retested. The trendline held as support.
Also, I personally don't do much of Elliot Wave analysis but from the little I have learned from the charts of those who do.. I also believe we are seeing an ABC correction of the downward move that started in October 2018 and ended in December. A and B already completed.. C, the last part of the correction has started and would target 50% of the original downward move. This corresponds with the upper resistance I drew. That 1.7110 area.

The four Hour chart shows a clear inverted head and shoulder pattern. A pull back to the green line (neckline) area gives an opportunity to go long. The experts teach to allow he trade come to one. If it doesn't, one should let it go. The pullback gives a reasonable Risk Reward Ratio.

So from a technical point of view, medium to long term, EURNZD is up.. Then downnnn (on completion of the correction). In the next down impulsive move, I speculate the neck line of the weekly head and shoulder pattern will be broken.

But what do I know? I am just a learner putting out my perspectives on pairs. And who is striving to be better. This is not in anyway a financial advice. And trading decisions should not be based on this. Let us see what happens.

This is what has been playing out with EURNZD.
Correction was completed. Then next impulsive move started. NZD still strong long term. I do not recommend selling NZD if you will be holding for long.
Top Down Analysis in this post with pictures.
Will it continue?
I don't know.
Only the markets know.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 1:47am On Jul 30, 2019
sats:

please which broker will you be going live with?
i am confused on who to go live with

Hmmm
Delicate issue that I try to avoid as much as possible.
I don't recommend brokers.

As for me, I intend using Pepperstone for now.
Because I already have an account with them and I have used them before, plus I have other people around using them, but I prefer Darwinex and I will definitely shift to Darwinex later on.

You could search about them. If you are impressed by the reviews, fine. If not, keep searching. Any decision to use any is at your own risk. Just like mine is at my own risk. I just answered your question on which I will be using.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:02am On Jul 30, 2019
It has been FREE FALL on GBPUSD since last week.

Who can be audacious enough to tell us where the selling will stop?

Give it a try guys! Let's hear you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2019
Buy AU @ 0.6904

SL 50 pips
TP 80pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 4:35am On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
PIPnator10:

Baba you cant possibly be that slow. The take from the chart I posted earlier is easy but for your sake, I had to go put those arrows of what price might possibly do. I hope you get it this time.

SOME TAKE FROM THE CHART
~ Previous weeks candle closed bullish with a pin bar which suggests possible buying opportunity.
~ There is already an inverse head and shoulder pattern in the 4hrs chart as marked with blue.
~ The chart was analysed on higher time frames between weekly, daily and 4hrs which means, minor sells might happen within the 1hrs and other lower time frames.
~ The idea behind the trade is to looks for possible trade that will bring in huge pip return, possibly over 200pips (long term trade) and taking a buy presents that opportunity more than a sell.
~ I always use the word possible to suggest also I might be wrong, neither me no my papa owns the forex market. I only show what might likely happen.
~ It's a new week and most times within the new week, price will normally go against the trend and tend to start making corrections from late Wednesday down to Friday which is why i suggested previously price might drop to the support before it starts making the bullish run.
[/s]

Like I said, make up your mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2019
alphaNomega:
[s][/s]

This wasnt necessary . Lets keep the forum healthy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2019
GBPUSD Sell 1.2132
Tp 1.2100
SL 1.2150
GBPJPY Sell 131.75
Tp 131.00
SL 132.00
GBP CHF Sell 1.2028
TP 1.1990
SL 1.2050
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:15am On Jul 30, 2019
meshpips:

Am afraid, this Brexit brouhaha I sliding the UK into serious recession. All indices points southwards
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Sunnycliff:
GBPUSD Sell 1.2132
Tp 1.2100
SL 1.2150
GBPJPY Sell 131.75
Tp 131.00
SL 132.00
GBP CHF Sell 1.2028
TP 1.1990
SL 1.2050

Bro, I bought at 1.2127 and I'm holding until 1.26XX
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2019
redsox11:

Boss, sharp as always.

Thanks boss.
We are still waiting for our scalping tutorial o cool. Keep up the good work boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2019
alphaNomega:
[s][/s]

Your notion about trading is wrong. Trading is all about if and then scenario, if this doesn't work then that should.
You keep shouting "make up your mind" even when he explained in simple term and with chart. smh.
You can as well move on and share yours if you don't like his analysis, after all here is all about trading education.
Educate us too undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2019
meshpips:

1.2100 is a place bulls could take over.
Till august 1 after the inflation report on Gbp pairs, if there is a good data, bulls could win. But if its a bad data shocked London bridge had fallen b dat
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by 7Alexandre: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2019
meshpips:

Imminent Reversal Possible @1.2110

Please see chart below

Bought @ 1.21320

Moved stops to Breakeven Already...

Risk Free Trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2019
7Alexandre:

Please see chart below

Bought @ 1.21320

Risk Free Trade
bojbest:

1.12100 is a place bulls could take over.
Till august 1 after the inflation report on Gbp pairs, if there is a good data, bulls could win. But if its a bad data shocked London bridge had fallen b dat

Cool!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2019
7Alexandre:

Please see chart below

Bought @ 1.21320

Risk Free Trade

You should have waited bro. You may not ve luck to break even next time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2019
bojbest:

His entry is okay IMHO.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by 7Alexandre: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
bojbest:

Just following my system signals...

Sometimes I win & Sometimes I loose...

But most importantly my wins are usually bigger than my losses...

i.e. I only risked 10 Pips for this particular trade & I'm already up by almost 40 Pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by 7Alexandre: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2019
meshpips:

His entry is okay IMHO.

After my system signal, I patiently waited for price reaction around 1.2110 {Major Support} & then jumped in @1.21320
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by 7Alexandre: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2019
meshpips:

His entry is okay IMHO.

Don't forget tomorrow is the FOMC Meeting...

If the Fed Chairman announces a rate cut as widely expected that will send USD Lower & GBP Higher...

I will definitely avoid trading during the announment to avoid giving back what I have already made today...

We'll see...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
currentprice:

Just to let someone that follow the trade know that I want to close this trade .

I am taking out my little gain left now. I will be looking for new trade opportunity. I have over held the trade more than the period I expect it to drop

grin grin grin

hmmm. oyel still find it difficult to take direction.

i am going in again shortly

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
currentprice:

hmmm. oyel still find it difficult to take direction.

i am going in again shortly

grin grin grin

since price failed to break above the upper levels, i think it more safer to SELL again

trade taken again

fingers crossed

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.