Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348634 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
bojbest:

I’m not talking about the risk part. I talking of waiting for trades to develop.

Waiting. It gives me headaches when there is no volatility. But I heard pros learnt how to be disciplined the hard way.

Thats why I’m asking how they achieved their level of discipline if they can share

This is what I use demo accounts for. I take those "trigger-happy" trade on the demo account while waiting for that A-plus setupnon the live account.

You can also get busy with other things in life to keep your mind engaged.

Whatever you can adopt.

The experts are on their way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
bojbest:

I’m not talking about the risk part. I talking of waiting for trades to develop.

Waiting. It gives me headaches when there is no volatility. But I heard pros learnt how to be disciplined the hard way.

Thats why I’m asking how they achieved their level of discipline if they can share

Simply get busy with your fingers.

Close your laptop... drop phone somewhere in the house and get busy with other things.

Talk a stroll out, watch your favourite tv show.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Long Bias on AUD invalidated on multiple grounds. They can't seem to find support. Aud pairs.
I am leaving them alone till further notice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Dajugba: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
You Can Join Abuja Garki Forex Market. For those into buying and selling of local and foreign currencies too. thanks

https:///267909200761220?multi_permalinks=337319773820162%2C337306357154837%2C337224640496342%2C337218337163639%2C337163570502449&_rdr
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by sundayakasdy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
meshpips:

Olufukeji Ejimi (Ex-bank trader and chattered wealth manager). He is based in Kaduna.

All the best!

thank you very much Sir

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Something is not right about GBPUSD.

Price ought to be at 1.2831 at the close of this week according to Ichimoku projections.

How come price is trading over 400 pips lower?

Something is not right here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2019
meshpips:

Price ought to be at 1.2831 at the close of this week according to Ichimoku projections.

I also was long. Only go get stopped out.

Price should be forming a double bottom or if price breaks the last weeks low, Britain will be heading to recession.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2019
bojbest:

I also was long. Only go get stopped out.

Price should be forming a double bottom or if price breaks the last weeks low, Britain will be heading to recession.

You might have entered too early.

The first sign to buy was given at 1.2381
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2019
meshpips:

We will see a rate cut in the US Federal Reserve rate by 50 basis points on Wednesday night (July 31st).

Within the next 4 weeks, GBPUSD will rally by at least 500 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by zinosleek(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Karleb:

Simply get busy with your fingers.

Close your laptop... drop phone somewhere in the house and get busy with other things.

Talk a stroll out, watch your favourite tv show.

I have tried to set a daily plan strategy, trading once a day and let it run through the day. I am not good at looking g for set up during the day. Get carried away so I prefer trading during the daily candle open. That's my own way of dealing with this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kareemsaheed: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pals ls how much do you suggest i can start trading with as a full time trader, i dont want to be undercap as the market is alwaz there. Traders in Ogun state lets rub minds
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Goldhomes(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
kareemsaheed:
Pals ls how much do you suggest i can start trading with as a full time trader, i dont want to be undercap as the market is alwaz there. Traders in Ogun state lets rub minds

The question is am I profitable with small acct ,then you can't trade full time with any amount you can come up with provided you have been making profit with any amount. But for me anything above 2k should be comfortable for full-time trading with 10% returns monthly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
kareemsaheed:

Where in Ogun state?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kareemsaheed: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Opengates:

Where in Ogun state?

Ijebu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kareemsaheed: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Goldhomes:

The question is am I profitable with small acct ,then you can't trade full time with any amount you can come up with provided you have been making profit with any amount. But for me anything above 2k should be comfortable for full-time trading with 10% returns monthly.

I am more of osition trader alwaz have a profitable year .. 10% per year lowest. But want to switch to day trade. 2k or two hundred k...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good afternoon gentlemen. What say you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Tiwasvibe: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
coolvibes:
Good afternoon gentlemen. What say you?

This is what it should be but Mehn.... nothing is cast in stone yunno

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2019
Are we? or you will prefer to see a down red candle before thinking about going that way?

Ps: Careful with your gbp trades.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2019
meshpips:

We will see a rate cut in the US Federal Reserve rate by 50 basis points on Wednesday night (July 31st).

Within the next 4 weeks, GBPUSD will rally by at least 500 pips.

Meshpips , I'm aiming for your ability man.. I'm trying to implement your style of playing ping pong with the price, knock it up, knock it down (ONLY FOR INTRA-DAY TRADER). It's not as easy for me as my brain is soooo programmed for counter trades. So I'm re-learning to kick in my trend style to next level, bring it up to my counter trading level.

Ps: A sharp counter scalp that I just took. Was typing here and missed the one on GJ.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2019
If I'm feeling generous this week, I might share the idea of my counter scalp with the TMA band indicator/ settings here. (If used wisely, you can earn 2-20% every month. If you're not greedy)

Might be of no good to people here because it's for scalping and you have to be at desk, getting in and out of the market. A lot here don't have that time for screen time.

Cheers.

Ps: I can say I'm done for today (If I want), Took 2 "NOW TREND trading" GU n Gcad for sell. (Risk:Reward 1:2), both winners, made that call live on my other thread. Also took 1 counter-scalp GA.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
GBPUSD is an abbatoir today. R.I.P bulls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by sats: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
PJAMES1:

I have been good.
Trading has been okay.
Ready to go live.
Definitely doing that next month or September as planned.

please which broker will you be going live with?
i am confused on who to go live with
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
currentprice:

^
^^
^^^

in my opinion, it still an opportunity to Sell If u are unsure of what to do. SL should be above the purple levels

let make the dollar together

grin grin grin

another new week is here. let make the dollar together ,,, still holding last week trade.

reason, price still below the purple levels. in my opinion if price remain below purple levels, price is expecting to fall like rain.

the current pullback is another opportunity to join . let make d dollar together, of course we could be cane as well. SL strictly above the levels

may add more to my trade

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
currentprice:

another new week is here. let make the dollar together ,,, still holding last week trade.

reason, price still below the purple levels. in my opinion if price remain below purple levels, price is expecting to fall like rain.

the current pullback is another opportunity to join . let make d dollar together, of course we could be cane as well. SL strictly above the levels

may add more to my trade

grin grin grin grin grin

hmmm too slow to take action on the bolded embarassed embarassed was waiting for price to touch the purple. let see if mkt can give another opportunity

fingers crossed

grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Possible buy trade on CADCHF..
Charts included too.

Note: Price may drop to the support area again as seen on the 4hrs before it starts to make a bull run.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
PIPnator10:
Possible buy trade on CADCHF..
Charts included too.

Note: Price may drop to the support area again as seen on the 4hrs before it starts to make a bull run.

Make up your mind angry

If you get it wrong, learn from it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by T3amie(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
kareemsaheed:

Ijebu
Im at odogbolu presently
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
I dont understand the language that oil chart has been speaking for the past few days now so i had to take a short break from it and allow my ogas do justice to it, meanwhile who wants to go bull party with me in club EU grin grin invites still available

My advice : avoid buying GBP pairs for now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
currentprice:

hmmm too slow to take action on the bolded embarassed embarassed was waiting for price to touch the purple. let see if mkt can give another opportunity

fingers crossed

grin grin grin

Just to let someone that follow the trade know that I want to close this trade .

I am taking out my little gain left now. I will be looking for new trade opportunity. I have over held the trade more than the period I expect it to drop

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.