Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,450 members, 7,853,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (352355 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Advertisershubs(f): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Michealeni:
From the the report and speech from NFP. Can we say that the dollar will get stronger next week?
Cuz from my own view I see a stronger dollar, because the reports are good...

Even with the dollar getting stronger; how much can one make from it.

"Obviously Not Much"

You see, Truthfully, FOREX trading is a pure waste of Human, Time and Money Resources...

I say this from a versed experience on Financial trading.

How many pips do you need to make $100 in a day with a capital of $1,000

Many of you lose to FOREX because FOREX trading is a Gimmick. It ain't your fault going wrong in the market...

My advice to experienced and new FOREX Traders is to quit FOREX Trading to trading Digital Options, Binary Options and Sport Events. With the Right Skills and Approaches; you earn way more than you can ever earn on FOREX Trading.

All the FOREX Marketers you see parading themselves as Experts and millionaires over the radio and online only make money from referring you to their portal to earn commissions from your deposits and loses.

Yesterday, I had it with FOREX Marketers, when I attended a training a friend paid 100,000 naira for and asked I go in his shoes.... It was arrant nonsense. I just wondered how people could suffer so much to make few dollars on a risky venture that has drained a lot of people.

I created a telegram group yesterday to the effect of teaching and mentoring people on how to trade BINARY OPTIONS and DIGITAL OPTIONS as that is what I do.

The video shows a strategy I apply to earn $100 within 10 minutes of trading.

Why the heck do I have to sit and monitor line charts for hours, weeks and month before earning a decent profit.

Well; let's get over with bashing FOREX on here; and move to the real deal.

Follow me on YouTube and watch the video. Over there, you will get access to join the telegram group through the link which I provided on the video.

It's that time of the year to restrategise and do the needful.

Let's Earn and Grow Money Together.

Follow on YouTube "Oni Ayodeji Anthony"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Advertisershubs(f): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackman007:

So in other words, it’s not possible to trade forex without blowing accounts? No matter how careful, discipline, money management method we use?

FOREX Trading is a waste of Human, Time and Money Resources.

If you must trade, Trade Binary Options, Digital Options and Sport Trading.

My 2 Cents.

Follow my YouTube channel to know more about what I wrote earlier on this thread.

YouTube channel: "Oni Ayodeji Anthony"

Over there, you can join the telegram group where I will be training and mentoring people on Digital Options and Binary Options trading.

Below is for those interested in Sport Trading.

Tomorrow's Sport Trading Session Tips.

Applicable Strategy: Progressive Staking Method ONLY.

Visit the website link on my bio to understand how to trade sport events successfully and ptofitably on a daily basis.

Trading these avenues are worth more than FOREX trading. Trust me.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Trade Recommendation.

Sell
Gbpusd
cadchf
usdjpy
audjpy
audchf
cadjpy

Buy
euraud
eurcad

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
I will BUY at support and look for SELL at resistance.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Advertisershubs:

FOREX Trading is a waste of Human, Time and Money Resources.

If you must trade, Trade Binary Options, Digital Options and Sport Trading.

My 2 Cents.

Follow my YouTube channel to know more about what I wrote earlier on this thread.

YouTube channel: "Oni Ayodeji Anthony"

Over there, you can join the telegram group where I will be training and mentoring people on Digital Options and Binary Options trading.

Below is for those interested in Sport Trading.

Tomorrow's Sport Trading Session Tips.

Applicable Strategy: Progressive Staking Method ONLY.

Visit the website link on my bio to understand how to trade sport events successfully and ptofitably on a daily basis.

Trading these avenues are worth more than FOREX trading. Trust me.

Bros, the person wey do you strong o...
Comparing forex to sport betting
Who does that

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Advertisershubs:

Even with the dollar getting stronger; how much can one make from it.

"Obviously Not Much"

You see, Truthfully, FOREX trading is a pure waste of Human, Time and Money Resources...

I say this from a versed experience on Financial trading.

How many pips do you need to make $100 in a day with a capital of $1,000

Many of you lose to FOREX because FOREX trading is a Gimmick. It ain't your fault going wrong in the market...

My advice to experienced and new FOREX Traders is to quit FOREX Trading to trading Digital Options, Binary Options and Sport Events. With the Right Skills and Approaches; you earn way more than you can ever earn on FOREX Trading.

All the FOREX Marketers you see parading themselves as Experts and millionaires over the radio and online only make money from referring you to their portal to earn commissions from your deposits and loses.

Yesterday, I had it with FOREX Marketers, when I attended a training a friend paid 100,000 naira for and asked I go in his shoes.... It was arrant nonsense. I just wondered how people could suffer so much to make few dollars on a risky venture that has drained a lot of people.

I created a telegram group yesterday to the effect of teaching and mentoring people on how to trade BINARY OPTIONS and DIGITAL OPTIONS as that is what I do.

The video shows a strategy I apply to earn $100 within 10 minutes of trading.

Why the heck do I have to sit and monitor line charts for hours, weeks and month before earning a decent profit.

Well; let's get over with bashing FOREX on here; and move to the real deal.

Follow me on YouTube and watch the video. Over there, you will get access to join the telegram group through the link which I provided on the video.

It's that time of the year to restrategise and do the needful.

Let's Earn and Grow Money Together.

Follow on YouTube "Oni Ayodeji Anthony"

If you use 1 lot, 12 pips will give you $120 in a single trade. The most important thing is to pick the right entry on a very volatile pair. PATIENCE!

Last week, I was able to grow my account to 236%, but I lost a few last trades because volatility was quite low on Friday for the pair I traded. I had to punish myself by not placing any withdrawal this weekend so I can trade better in the new week.

Still at 173% and yes the account is less than $1000, it is even less than $400 at the moment but I know it should be more because I withdraw & deposit funds regularly.

Fórex tradíng is risky, so is bînary. There are successful traders in both businesses and you should be happy if you have what is working for you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Donvic4u:

Who does that

Don't bother, our spambot will ban him soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
thatebonyiboy:

How are you people able to predict movements like this?

Years of experience and perseverance, with self discipline and good risk level
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Donvic4u:

Who does that

He thinks guys here are newbies.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Those that quote him should edit otherwise they might be ban too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by veecovee: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Visit babypips.com/learn They'll teach you from scratch. You're welcome

Thks alot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ejosh4(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you use 1 lot, 12 pips will give you $120 in a single trade. The most important thing is to pick the right entry on a very volatile pair. PATIENCE!

Last week, I was able to grow my account to 236%, but I lost a few last trades because volatility was quite low on Friday for the pair I traded. I had to punish myself by not placing any withdrawal this weekend so I can trade better in the new week.

Still at 173% and yes the account is less than $1000, it is even less than $400 at the moment but I know it should be more because I withdraw & deposit funds regularly.

Fórex tradíng is risky, so is bînary. There are successful traders in both businesses and you should be happy if you have what is working for you.
Boss u disappointed me by replying that guy. Obviously he doesn't know what he is saying... Comparing Forex to binary and much worse sport betting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Alphaandomega shouldn't have replied the guy. The way you look at a Luna tic displaying on the street and keep mum should be the treatment given to the guy. Sure by now, he has been banned.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
infofirst:
@PJAMES1 where are you? Miss your long term forecast. Common man.
@Femora007 @awesomeduru @Benqozenero @collitexnaira. @all.
How trading bosses?

@collitexnaira. How far with our deal?

Where are all those beginners in the last three months wanting to start forex. Are you guys learning? I have not been seeing beginners that are committed lately. Another thought of promo brewing in my head for beginners in the thread. I need see some aspiring beginners striving first. Come yall out.

I greet you boss. Been away for some time due to tight schedule. I'm still working on our deal sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...the truth of the matter is that EUR is weakening while CAD strengthening, for the next couple of weeks (2-3), I expect more downtrend of the pair. Other emerging pairs for short trades are EURAUD, EURNZD
grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one...

Being holding EURAUD for a while.

How do you guys get live charts of Nigerian Stock exchange? Any pointers will be appreciated, feeling impatient sifting through google search results...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
infofirst:
@PJAMES1 where are you? Miss your long term forecast. Common man.
@Femora007 @awesomeduru @Benqozenero @collitexnaira. @all.
How trading bosses?

@collitexnaira. How far with our deal?

Where are all those beginners in the last three months wanting to start forex. Are you guys learning? I have not been seeing beginners that are committed lately. Another thought of promo brewing in my head for beginners in the thread. I need see some aspiring beginners striving first. Come yall out.

Thank you. I will be back posting charts soon. Now that I am going live this coming week. Tried funding a live account last week. Issues with my card and all. Trying to sort that out. Hopefully tomorrow I will be live. So would be back posting charts soon. ..

Meanwhile.. EURUSD. 1 hour chart. From the higher timeframes, I have a long term bearish bias. There is a gap on the weekly chart many believe might be filled. Some even think we may reach parity. Downtrend from the higher timeframes, I don't think a reversal is happening soon. So I am looking to sell.
I may be wrong though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Capitals:

Nice one...

How do you guys get live charts of Nigerian Stock exchange? Any pointers will be appreciated, feeling impatient sifting through google search results...

Please if you have found a way concerning NSE.”, please share.

The only one i know of is to subscribe for trading view membership.

Also I love the way you play this game, can you share your price action entries and exits?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by thatebonyiboy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
EURAUD....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
thatebonyiboy:
EURAUD....

Great. Let's wait and see what happens this week. Could bounce back or simply break the trend line. Thumbs up once again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
long term view on CADCHF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why do traders predict and not react to price actions?

You will see some traders, they have already mapped out how the market will move in the next 3months.....like for real why do traders do
That?

Well which ever works, as far as you are making money just stick to what is working

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
ejosh4:

Boss u disappointed me by replying that guy. Obviously he doesn't know what he is saying... Comparing Forex to binary and much worse sport betting

Everyone deserves a chance to know what's up. If his betting and bínary work for him, fine.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
maryjames9:
Alphaandomega shouldn't have replied the guy. The way you look at a Luna tic displaying on the street and keep mum should be the treatment given to the guy. Sure by now, he has been banned.

Hahaha...our spambot never fails cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
CHFJPY likely

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
bojbest:
Why do traders predict and not react to price actions?

You will see some traders, they have already mapped out how the market will move in the next 3months.....like for real why do traders do
That?

Well which ever works, as far as you are making money just stick to what is working

Wave Theory helps to see long term moves.... I never trade until I see a confirmation that my expectation is correct (confirmatory price action).
It doesn't hurt that Wave Theory has a nice accuracy too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
voraz:

Wave Theory helps to see long term moves.... I never trade until I see a confirmation that my expectation is correct (confirmatory price action).
It doesn't hurt that Wave Theory has a nice accuracy too.

I understand bro. I just feel we shld be reacting to whats happening now. Happy new week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by thatebonyiboy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
maryjames9:

Great. Let's wait and see what happens this week. Could bounce back or simply break the trend line. Thumbs up once again.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
bojbest:

I understand bro. I just feel we shld be reacting to whats happening now. Happy new week

I strongly believe in resistance and support levels of price action
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Happy new week traders, may green pips never depart from us oo, red pips away......

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Capitals:

Nice one...

nice job Sir, you really have patience. If i may ask, for how long do you hold your trades?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 1:35am On Sep 09, 2019
bojbest:

Please if you have found a way concerning NSE.”, please share.

The only one i know of is to subscribe for trading view membership.

Also I love the way you play this game, can you share your price action entries and exits?

Thank you, I appreciate...

On price entries, that's though but here is my next play in the markets...

Personally, even though I am looking out for new opportunities to trade, I will not be taking any new trades till I offset some of my current positions.

Crude oil is were I am expected to free up margin for any new trades. Being holding unto sells from Entry -57.10 to SL- 57.38 and price is revisiting my entry {Already took some profits and playing with the houses money at this point}

I am going to let these trades run till SL is hit and interested in selling 57.33 to 57.69 and already have my pending orders in, including 1st TP. If this fails I will be looking out for sell opportunities after we take out the current 5th Sept highs all the way to 58.81 {were I can risk 25-30pts for some profits}, that's the tough part because its obviously futuristic and probability based... If that makes any sense.

I m not obligated to trade crude if the above level fails, that's is were the new opportunities in other pairs come in and if I have margins locked in any other new pairs then I may not trade crude even if an opportunity presents itself.

Why? because I m not fooled, even though my current trades are doing good at the moment, there is always the probability of a reversal else I wouldn't be planning new trades on crude...

Disclaimer: This is just my next play, not financial advice.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 1:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Capitals:

Nice one...

...you're cool with using market structure to enter your trades, I love it.
There are only delayed data for NSE, no live chart yet. I tried to work on some projects in the past & it will cost over N3.5m/month to get it to Nigeria. From my survey, I will not be able to re-coup this money as people are not ready for a paid subscription... so I abandoned the project
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.