Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (352740 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

As long as necessary...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 1:55am On Sep 09, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...you're cool with using market structure to enter your trades, I love it.
There are only delayed data for NSE, no live chart yet. I tried to work on some projects in the past & it will cost over N3.5m/month to get it to Nigeria. From my survey, I will not be able to re-coup this money as people are not ready for a paid subscription... so I abandoned the project
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks bro, I was seeing a lot of these NSE charts around and thought they were live charts.
Hopefully, we will get there someday.

Really appreciate the info
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Capitals:

Crude oil is were I am expected to free up margin for any new trades. Being holding unto sells from Entry -57.10 to SL- 57.38 and price is revisiting my entry {Already took some profits and playing with the houses money at this point}

I am going to let these trades run till SL is hit and interested in selling 57.33 to 57.69 and already have my pending orders in, including 1st TP. If this fails I will be looking out for sell opportunities after we take out the current 5th Sept highs all the way to 58.81 {were I can risk 25-30pts for some profits}, that's the tough part because its obviously futuristic and probability based... If that makes any sense.

I m not obligated to trade crude if the above level fails, that's is were the new opportunities in other pairs come in and if I have margins locked in any other new pairs then I may not trade crude even if an opportunity presents itself.

Guys, this trader knows what he is doing. I recommend that less experienced traders can follow his lead. Excellent stuff he has written here about crude.

I like the part about the September 5 high 'cos that's where the last line of defense is for sellers. Please note that it is possible to see a NEW HIGH (this is the usual practise) but the buying would not be sustained and we would very likely see a BEARISH ENGULFING candle that follows. Once this is done, the intent of sellers has been made public.

I strongly recommend a sell from the Supreme M5 untested resistance formed on September 5 (57.63). The trade can be held until possibly 53.30 support level from where we might see renewed buying interest.

Sell limit at 57.63 (make room for spread plus one pip).

Target 53.30 (add spread plus one pip)

Stop loss: I recommend using the one day average range. It could be tighter though.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2019
I have chosen to trade only on commodities, Gold, Natural gas and Crude Oil this new week.

I pray to break even from the gap losses I encountered this morning from Natural gas and Crude.

So help me God

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Sunnycliff:
I have chosen to trade only on commodities, Gold, Natural gas and Crude Oil this new week.

I pray to break even from the gap losses I encountered this morning from Natural gas and Crude.

So help me God

Please be careful with natural gas.

Many traders have suffered almost irreparable damage by attempting to switch asset class. Ensure you have done your due diligence on these new instruments you wanna start trading before switching completely.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2019
meshpips:

Please be careful with natural gas.

Many traders have suffered almost irreparable damage by attempting to switch asset class. Ensure you have done your due diligence on these new instruments you wanna start trading before switching completely.

All the best!

Yes boss, I have been studying it for the past two months. Still risk averse to it tho.
Thanks and good morning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2019
It's not too early

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Sell GbpNzd

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Selling AudJpy, AudChf and CadJpy
R38 as resistance.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2019
TheYoda:
I will sell at support and look for buy at resistance.
Like seriously shocked shocked U want to sell at Support and buy at resistance undecided undecided Wonderful grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Advertisershubs(f): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you use 1 lot, 12 pips will give you $120 in a single trade. The most important thing is to pick the right entry on a very volatile pair. PATIENCE!

Last week, I was able to grow my account to 236%, but I lost a few last trades because volatility was quite low on Friday for the pair I traded. I had to punish myself by not placing any withdrawal this weekend so I can trade better in the new week.

Still at 173% and yes the account is less than $1000, it is even less than $400 at the moment but I know it should be more because I withdraw & deposit funds regularly.

Fórex tradíng is risky, so is bînary. There are successful traders in both businesses and you should be happy if you have what is working for you.

Nice one there.

You are a very sensible personality.

I'm presently obligated to attend some trainings a friend paid 100,000 naira for to learn FOREX TRADING through Profit Arcade. He heard about their testimonials over the radio and made payment to them. However; since he is a banker, he hasn't been chanced to go for the training, so he beckons I go for him since I'm familiar with Financial Markets.

I attended the first beginner's training this last Saturday and will be attending consequent trainings for intermediates and Experts during the week.

Like you said; you need a very volatile market to make good profits....

I am humbled to learn FOREX, as Learners are Always Leaders. I'm always a learner.

I'll do well to follow you up so we can have further discussions on trading both Avenues.

Good luck with your adventures on trading FOREX.

Wishing You Amazing Success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Bolutumiii:

Like seriously shocked shocked U want to sell at Support and buy at resistance undecided undecided Wonderful grin grin
That was a mistake. You should know that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by thatebonyiboy(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2019
Bolutumiii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Advertisershubs(f): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Donvic4u:

Bros, the person wey do you strong o...
Comparing forex to sport betting
Who does that

This is a consistent daily profit that I make on Sport Trading. So you can do the mathematics for yourself if you got the metal capability.

This is the reason why most of the Rich never cares to help the Poor. Because when we even try to; they disgust us with their empty ego and shameless attitudes.

Why even help them?

When they are not willing to help themselves - Hence their failures.

They are conditioned for Failure.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2019
^^^Who is this again? Pls, we don't want RUGA here o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2019
cheesy Watin be all dis again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Is there anybody using legacyfx, how is their services and spread?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Earnestly holding my sells position with crude. Still optimistic of a great fall

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Don't feed the troll please grin
Let's focus on the trades. I'm long NU off that previous candle on H4.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Earnestly holding my sells position with crude. Still optimistic of a great fall

Did you try to look at the daily Tf? The close on Friday and the candle. Can the bear overcome such build up from bull today?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
A LOT OF HAIRCUT TODAY.

shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
jara

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Capitals:

Crude oil is were I am expected to free up margin for any new trades. Being holding unto sells from Entry -57.10 to SL- 57.38 and price is revisiting my entry {Already took some profits and playing with the houses money at this point}

I am going to let these trades run till SL is hit and interested in selling 57.33 to 57.69 and already have my pending orders in, including 1st TP. If this fails I will be looking out for sell opportunities after we take out the current 5th Sept highs all the way to 58.81 {were I can risk 25-30pts for some profits}, that's the tough part because its obviously futuristic and probability based... If that makes any sense.

Disclaimer: This is just my next play, not financial advice.

My Crude trade lost {That's 28pts * 4 trades loss}
Plan remains the same, Staying on the sidelines looking for sell signals between current levels and 58.81 highs or any other pair that meets my entry requirements.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
infofirst:

Did you try to look at the daily Tf? The close on Friday and the candle. Can the bear overcome such build up from bull today?
Nice one, the buy build up is worthy of note
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
meshpips:

Guys, this trader knows what he is doing. I recommend that less experienced traders can follow his lead. Excellent stuff he has written here about crude.

I like the part about the September 5 high 'cos that's where the last line of defense is for sellers. Please note that it is possible to see a NEW HIGH (this is the usual practise) but the buying would not be sustained and we would very likely see a BEARISH ENGULFING candle that follows. Once this is done, the intent of sellers has been made public.

I strongly recommend a sell from the Supreme M5 untested resistance formed on September 5 (57.63). The trade can be held until possibly 53.30 support level from where we might see renewed buying interest.

Sell limit at 57.63 (make room for spread plus one pip).

Target 53.30 (add spread plus one pip)

Stop loss: I recommend using the one day average range. It could be tighter though.

All the best!

@capitals, note the italicized part.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
meshpips:

@capitals, note the italicized part.

Yep, we could still go down and I may join the sellers if I get a signal before the 58.81 highs.
Other than that, I will just chill on the sidelines and observe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
@currentprice… Oyel Money Man, what is your Oracle saying grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Capitals:
@currentprice… Oyel Money Man, what is your Oracle saying grin

i agree with all ur view on oyel. oyel will fall massively. i hav 2 levels watching it currently reacting to one at d moment but not good time to take the trade so am watching move to the levels two to SELL but if the first level prove hard to let d price cross to level 2 i will join the sell by 4 am tomorrow

Take note failure for level 2 to hold will not speak well for d seller o. if failure happen it better to carry kaya run. price could move to 61.50

patient is d key

fingers crossed

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Michealeni: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Advertisershubs:

Even with the dollar getting stronger; how much can one make from it.

"Obviously Not Much"

You see, Truthfully, FOREX trading is a pure waste of Human, Time and Money Resources...

I say this from a versed experience on Financial trading.

How many pips do you need to make $100 in a day with a capital of $1,000

Many of you lose to FOREX because FOREX trading is a Gimmick. It ain't your fault going wrong in the market...

My advice to experienced and new FOREX Traders is to quit FOREX Trading to trading Digital Options, Binary Options and Sport Events. With the Right Skills and Approaches; you earn way more than you can ever earn on FOREX Trading.

All the FOREX Marketers you see parading themselves as Experts and millionaires over the radio and online only make money from referring you to their portal to earn commissions from your deposits and loses.

Yesterday, I had it with FOREX Marketers, when I attended a training a friend paid 100,000 naira for and asked I go in his shoes.... It was arrant nonsense. I just wondered how people could suffer so much to make few dollars on a risky venture that has drained a lot of people.

I created a telegram group yesterday to the effect of teaching and mentoring people on how to trade BINARY OPTIONS and DIGITAL OPTIONS as that is what I do.

The video shows a strategy I apply to earn $100 within 10 minutes of trading.

Why the heck do I have to sit and monitor line charts for hours, weeks and month before earning a decent profit.

Well; let's get over with bashing FOREX on here; and move to the real deal.

Follow me on YouTube and watch the video. Over there, you will get access to join the telegram group through the link which I provided on the video.

It's that time of the year to restrategise and do the needful.

Let's Earn and Grow Money Together.

Follow on YouTube "Oni Ayodeji Anthony"
You need help...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Capitals:

Yep, we could still go down and I may join the sellers if I get a signal before the 58.81 highs.
Other than that, I will just chill on the sidelines and observe.

Price closed greater than 3 standard deviations above VAP about 2 hours ago. All that's required is for us to see a BEARISH H1 candle. Once and if this condition is met, price will sell back to the VAP (currently at 57.20) and possibly deeper until 55.82 level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
voraz:
CHFJPY likely

no break, no trade.
Updated outlook..... CHFJ and EU are positively correlated.
If i'll be entering, I'll update here

@thatebonyiboy Crash.....let's watch this daily candle close

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.