Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349055 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Damn! GBPUSD dropping like someone annoyed it. I hope it retraces.

EURJPY.. ideal to wait. No 4hrs confirmation for a sell yet but price is still within the resistance. #patience.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
EURGBP.. Possible buy if price breaks the resistance.
Price is currently at this weeks (present week) high, and when you look at the weekly chart, you will notice the strong bullish pin candle.
If it break, then the party will be north bound!

**If you must trade this pair, watch GBPUSD closely. they both always go in opposite direction.
At the moment, GBPUSD is trending downwards, EURGBP may trend upwards.

**Trade idea, not suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Other possible trade opportunities for the week..

~ GBPJPY and AUDUSD, break of support for a sell.

~ EURJPY, if it sells from the current resistance. It will get to the support I pointed out last week in one of the pages here, and its likely to break them for more sell.

~ I forgot to add GBPAUD to this list.
Price broke the resistance at 1.82870 and its currently making a retest of that turncoat support (1.82870).
I dont know if that support area will hold but if it does, that will be a good buying opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
infofirst:

I tp at 108.40 and I actually spotted 108.4* as well but my head just felt buyer's might want to make a false one above it. So the reason for some pips up for pending sell.

What says your chart? I just bought gu too. Aim is 1.27**

86pips in red... Wow. I will add another gu buy now at 1.221**
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
PIPnator10:
EURGBP.. Possible buy if price breaks the resistance.
Price is currently at this weeks (present week) high, and when you look at the weekly chart, you will notice the strong bullish pin candle.
If it break, then the party will be north bound!

**If you must trade this pair, watch GBPUSD closely. they both always go in opposite direction.
At the moment, GBPUSD is trending downwards, EURGBP may trend upwards.

**Trade idea, not suggestion.

Eurgbp... I have a pending sell in my own side.. 0.8920.. I still believe 0.87***
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
shop closer

unclenna:
Shop closed for today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
infofirst:

Eurgbp... I have a pending sell in my own side.. 0.8920.. I still believe 0.87***

Thats cool bro.. I love it when we trade our analysis.
Whatever the outcome (good or bad), we learn from it.

Coming to that (EURGBP), Most often than not, the higher time frame is the trend.
See the long pin on yesterdays daily close which suggest trend change, plus the pin on the weekly candle.
They both suggest bulls have it. Moveover, the resistance is broken but I am sitting aside on this one.
I'm too exposed already for today. Will wait for tomorrow.

**One chart but we all see different things. As you always point out, bulls and bears .. they all make $$$.
Whatever happens, good luck to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by unclenna(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ooba:
Please can i have your phone number unclenna.

Or you can chat me on zero 810 5two 0967six

OK
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by unclenna(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Most traders trade when the market is very volatile. Is risky
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
infofirst:

I know you didnt ask for my suggestion but if you did, I'd say brother please dont do this.
See the weekly, price wouldnt just reverse like that after making such drop.
Best wait for a retracement and sell from there.

Here is why I say.
Would have been a better buy if price broke 1.23310 but it broke 1.22600 for a sell.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
PIPnator10:

Thats cool bro.. I love it when we trade our analysis.
Whatever the outcome (good or bad), we learn from it.

Coming to that (EURGBP), Most often than not, the higher time frame is the trend.
See the long pin on yesterdays daily close which suggest trend change, plus the pin on the weekly candle.
They both suggest bulls have it. Moveover, the resistance is broken but I am sitting aside on this one.
I'm too exposed already for today. Will wait for tomorrow.

**One chart but we all see different things. As you always point out, bulls and bears .. they all make $$$.
Whatever happens, good luck to us all.

Well stated boss mi. Am mindful of your analysis. The drop from 93** to me looks its on the way to 8500. Am optimistic bull and bear will truly win. I am beginning to reason with your view as in looking from your approach, maybe we can actually do the reverse up to 902****.

Thanks for watching my back. My risk appetite is very low now. So most of my trade can sit for months and I will be fine.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
infofirst:

Well stated boss mi. Am mindful of your analysis. The drop from 93** to me looks its on the way to 8500. Am optimistic bull and bear will truly win. I am beginning to reason with your view as in looking from your approach, maybe we can actually do the reverse up to 902****.

Thanks for watching my back. My risk appetite is very low now. So most of my trade can sit for months and I will be fine.

Very well brother.
We all gonna kill it.
Good luck to us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Usdchf SELL

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
infofirst:

Closed 86 pips in green. The 86pips in red now back to one digit green.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
infofirst:

I moved this to BE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
from the poor manufacturing data released by ISM and trump's tweet... I am expecting USDJPY to trade below 107.60-.

any contrary opinion on this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Very volatile day. Price moving up an down any how
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Iyazking: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please guys I wanna start forex and I don't have any idea whatsoever..please who can be of help on WhatsApp, telegram or anywhere .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
So to make the most of every opportunity this month, we've compiled six key trading events to pencil into your diary:
1. Markets have brought forward expectations of an RBA rate cut from December to October after poor August employment data. We will post a review to our YouTube channel this afternoon, shortly after the announcement.

2. High-level trade talks between China and the US are scheduled for 8 October. The announcement initially calmed markets but Trump has since rubbished the possibility of an interim deal, indicating he wants a complete deal only.

3. At the October EU Summit (17-18 October), UK PM Boris Johnson is expected to negotiate a Brexit deal. Parliament has ruled he must request an extension if no agreement is reached.

4. The FOMC meeting on 30 October will be ‘data-dependent’ according to Fed Chair Jerome Powell. Will we see a third and potentially final cut as part of the ‘mid-cycle adjustment’?

5. The market is pricing a 15% chance of a rate hike at the 24 October ECB meeting, showing ECB monetary policy is exhausted.

6. The Bank of Japan have hinted at easing when they next meet. Previous monetary measures have failed to get inflation back on track, exacerbated by global uncertainties. The 31 October BoJ meeting will be live, and we expect changes to policy.

COURTESY PEPPERSTONE

MANY TRADE AND REVERSE THIS MONTHS, LOTS OF UNCERTAINTIES COMING. AND LOTS OF BROKERS WILL BE HAPPY IN THE GAME. THEY ARE JUST TESTING MIC TODAY.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
redsox11:

That was close to 100% return, wow. Are you using the same method with your live account BUT with reduce risk? or some other method you are still working to perfect?

I don't have a live account as of yet. I posted the reason why a few pages back.
I will soon though grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
priceaction:
So to make the most of every........

COURTESY PEPPERSTONE

MANY TRADE AND REVERSE THIS MONTHS, LOTS OF UNCERTAINTIES COMING. AND LOTS OF BROKERS WILL BE HAPPY IN THE GAME. THEY ARE JUST TESTING MIC TODAY.

grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry grin angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Evening sell signal on AUDCHF...

Check the time and date...

This account is a Real account, so you are safe...

Enlarge to verify all my claims...

Forex all the way!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bigbasho: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ended up with 2% sir. I gave all back to the market #OverTradingIsBad

redsox11:
So guys REPORT , what % of your account did you make this month? Or is it a negative month for you?
Guys comment and let us know. And indicate if it's live or demo.

I did about +4% this month in my main account. Live account.

My Bosses don't be shy, post yours. For motivation purposes ONLY

bojbest
alphanomega
bullbearmkt
edd1e
ooba
pinbar
pjames1
pipnator10
infofirst
benqozenero
currentprice
longlife20
priceaction
fxwarrior
bigbasho
sunnycliff
awesomeduru
meshpips
jerryq

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by mirage(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Join us every saturday

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by unclenna(m): 1:09am On Oct 02, 2019
A lot of decisions will be taken in the next one hour...... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by unclenna(m): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2019
unclenna:
A lot of decisions will be taken in the next one hour...... cool
Eagle Eyes on UChf, AU, EU, AN, NU, NJ.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 1:56am On Oct 02, 2019
How accurate in percentage win ratio?

meshpips:

You can use those price points only AFTER determining where the TRUE price is located. The VAP will also show you where the TRUE support/resistance levels are.

The deviation of price above/below VAP can also tell you when a particular bull/bear move is exhausted and ready to reverse.

There are quite a lot of ways to use VAP but the above mentioned are just a few.

Every price point has an ON -TO (ONE TO ONE) mapping with ordinary price. So once I see maybe a support on VAP, I can easily get the location on the ordinary price chart which other traders are looking at.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:31am On Oct 02, 2019
saxy4c:
How accurate in percentage win ratio?

I will be linking one account to myfxbook latest Friday.

From then on, everything that I do will become transparent for all to see.

My win rate is usually within the 80 -90 % region.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2019
Morning flight, we are looking at CADCHF buy signal from FFMV Dashboard - check below

Gradually mounting up...

Let's go if you can...

(modified) More signals coming up, try it on demo and see only if other conditions are met...

Forex all the way!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Buy USDJPY at current price.

Target 108.10

Then maybe 108.38

Happy trading!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2019
GU got me confused. Like why give false signals cry. All is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.