Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348050 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ummuaisha:

I'll never come online to curse, abuse, or speak ill of anyone, never, I think I don pass am, things I'll not be able to explain if my children get to see it, never its not coming from me, I know exact thing to tell you, but my integrity supersede it, I'm a mother, and a role model to them at least, what I don't want them to do, I'll never engage in it. So brother kotinu

Just let go and let concentrate on the forex business. Sorry no vex, na small pikin mind dey make some people insult another person.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ummuaisha:

I'll never come online to curse, abuse, or speak ill of anyone, never, I think I don pass am, things I'll not be able to explain if my children get to see it, never its not coming from me, I know exact thing to tell you, but my integrity supersede it, I'm a mother, and a role model to them at least, what I don't want them to do, I'll never engage in it. So brother kotinu

ok, mother and role model
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
peteregwu:

If you have tried demo and you have been doing well on it, then their is nothing wrong with starting a live account to have the taste of it as well. Go ahead bro, na your money. If you don't try live account, you won't learn faster.

ok, next time, quote the right person.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
GCAD 37 pips running
GU 20pips running

saxy4c:
EURGBP Buy @ 0.84100 and add one buy limit @ 0.83850 SL : 0.83700 TP : open

GBPCAD sell limit @ 1.74700 oSL : 1.74950 TP : open

GBPUSD sell limit 1.31800 SL : 1.32012 TP : open

AUDNZD buy @ 1.04100 SL : 1.040000 (10 pips )
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Fmusty:
Seems some of us here have refuse to receive sense, this thread is not audio money displaying ( u can call it real, for u and your zombies, its fine).

This thread is for knowledge sharing and analysis, it makes me more bad, because this same set of people attacked me few weeks ago. You will hear word by force.
grin grin grin grin

saxy4c:

Nobody is saying forex is gamble yada yada yada.

I don't mince my words, your account is DEMO account. Separate truth from fiction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by austine4real(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pls hw can I starts I've been going through thread for some days now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ephraimryder(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
harizonal123:
Quote of the week

"He who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year.
I think you made a typo,its not a year more like a month or two.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Closed the GU trade in little profit. Let's protect our accounts in these erratic times. Na so e go be till new year.

saxy4c:
GCAD 37 pips running
GU 20pips running
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Fmusty:

ok, next time, quote the right person.

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Monday 0912

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Throw diamonds to swine and they'd bury it deep in the mud while rummaging for food to eat. If there's one thing I've learnt from you today, it is to focus on the people coming after and maintain complete decorum in my dealings and dialogues. You have shown the utmost form of maturity and restraint so far. Please continue to think of your children and lay no hindrance to the ones that display crass negligence in home training from whichever families they came from. I personally would not bother responding to these belligerents anymore. Let's earn happily together Ma.

Ummuaisha:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Too much noise and too little content. Too much curse, fights, misinformations, insecurity, gang-ups, untruths, half truths passed down just for sakes of online acceptibility, recognition, facade of grandeur.

Factions being formed by some groups and those who don't belong to the factions felt mauled, ridiculed and targeted. Feelings of Inferiority has taken over few who felt their views are not as respected and their personality is questioned and vehemently lynched.

Guys, you dont have any reason to feel threatened here. Smiles. You just do your thing. You absolutely dont need acceptability of anyone here or any group. You have nothing to prove to anybody here. You make 50,000 dollars. Applaudise and congratulations. Help the rest of us who are struggling if you want to. If you must, share your strategy. You are struggling, good, keep working at it. Whoever is posting fake results is doing so at his detriment. Common. No need for acrimony and ranquer, hatred, pains or jealousies.

Just keep working on yourself and making your money. No need for show offs. Anyone who shows off his or her accounts,is good too. Get encouraged and work on yourself more. Please let's stop the bickering over trivialities.

Finally, anybody take a swipe at you, overlook and laugh it off. Take a walk and check out other educative and informative threads around. Seriously this thread surprisingly lacks depth and filled with nothing but dearth of salient informations on profitable strategies, researches, analysis and education. Only very few people is posting good content here. Most times, na fight and insults, show offs, self aggrandizement and flexing. Learn to tolerate guys and overlook. It doesn't make you less human, it only shows how stupid the other guy is.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by THExxCRAFTERxx: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Let's hit the charts...

Price on the 4 hours chart of the EUR/CHF has hit a key support level (1.09303).

How the daily candlestick closes, will play a big role in tomorrow’s price movement.

If price breaks through the current support level, all we may be looking out for tomorrow would be is a slight pull-back before the bears take price to the next possible support level (1.08711).

If price refuses to break the current support level, there is every likelihood that price may reverse at the present support level and head back to resistance level 1.09744.

That said, I have a bearish bias towards this pair, I will be waiting for sell confirmation, and if that doesn’t happen, I will have to wait for another set-up.

What are your thoughts?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
I have 200-300pips for the house. Been very busy lately.

Gbpjpy buystop at 143.50
Stop loss at 142.50
Target at 145.00
(150 pips)

GbpAud buystop at 1.9350
Stop loss at 1.9250
Target at 1.9500
(150 pips)

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
maryjames9:
Whoever is posting fake or demo results is doing so at his detriment. Common. No need for acrimony and ranquer

Not really, people don't it for their own detriment.

Look at it this way, if person post hin flamboyant demo account, this attract a lot of newbies, then newbies can be charged 50k-200k for lies and stuff they see from here and still go ahead and burn some more account.

my 2kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
TheYoda:

Look at it this way, if person post hin flamboyant demo account, this attract a lot of newbies, then newbies can be charged 50k-200k for lies and stuff they see from here and still go ahead and burn some more account.

my 2kobo.

Karma is a baitch bro. Anyone who builds wealth via another man's tears is only gathering sorrows. It's judgement may take time but they are often very effective. Scamming does not pay. Showing off demo accounts and passing them as real in order to lure unsuspecting victims and separate them from their money is pure evil and wickedness. Wealth gathered through such means will be blown away by the wind like a chaff.

For newbies, please don't be a fool. Don't be so gullible to believe all you see online. Not all that glitters are gold. Don't be desperate or too ready to believe anything here. Ask for accounts with withdrawals and even possibly bank alerts screenshots if you must entrust your money to anyone.

Disclaimer notice: I am just advising generally, I am not saying any account posted here is fake or real. Posting fake accounts does not affect me neither does posting real accounts. We are all here to learn and contribute please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Una like fight too much. Is Trading not hard enough grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
maryjames9:
Karma is a baitch bro. Anyone who builds wealth via another man's tears is only gathering sorrows.
Karma is a B---h, but bro look at this world, we live in, some of this words are coined to have people mind controlled, a lot of words like that have been regurgitated over and over again and people start to think it's absolute truth BUT IN REAL LIFE, the world doesn't work that way.

Like the matrix red and blue pills.

George Bush and cohorts 2003 invasion of Iraq, using weapon of mass destruction as excuse. THOUSANDS OF IRAQIS died, where's the karma at? Alot Innocent kids died in Syrian war, where is the karma? This world is the survival of the fittest, the world is a jungle sort of. Call it civilized jungle.

All these top CEOs , they are bloody ruthless, business deals and other things, they don’t become CEOs because they are nice or happy go luck people.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that , bad things happen to good and bad people. Karma or not.

If Karma really serious , how many people go still even dey alive for 9ja self. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by sundaykc3: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Thanks a lot for this boss... I believe you. Thanks @fmusty and others. I go make am with una help
saxy4c:
Now I'd like to let you know that I took this bold step tonight because of you. I wanted you to see if I had lost these opening trades, I would try again and again till I'm in cumulative profit. Forex is about calculated probability, if you are a coward you can't trade, that's what a lot of people do, they post wonderful setups but don't trade and look only for when the big money bait comes in for them to gamble their funds.
However, in this case I made profit, I would consolidate and look for the next profitable setup and close some trades in loss and have negated my initial assessment to enter the trade in the first place.
Forex is not a gamble like many here see it. It's a well thought out plan that is carried out with almost succinct accuracy. That's why many do not realize how following set of rules day in day out would give you the potential to grow your account exponentially. But don't worry the way I just traded in real time and real account in front of all of us, I would still be here to prove a few more things insha Allah. Just spread the love to others in need no matter how little and also your prayers.
So Mr young man, I was in this stage of your life about 18years ago and if I had 100usd and knew about trading then. I'd have bought over @seun with a few Forex billion naira and have him be my COO in the next best startup after Facebook, lol. I honestly can't understand how Forex can be placed in the same category as HYIP, MLM,Binary and even grambling, do you know Donald Trump is highly invested in the forex markets and Warren Buffet the one time richest man has the biggest mutual fund that also trades forex? This is insulting cheesy

Keep at it and you'd get a promising job. But in the meanwhile please put that 100usd in a good broker like hotforex and start making it for yourself. If you're Christian, remember the one who was given talents and buried it? May you never be that man, you've discovered a skill that is still very unexplored especially in these parts of the world, utilize it!

Finally I plead that you do not get the misconception that I'm bragging or trying to intimidate some others. Far from it! I hate the horrible experiences I had to go through to get to this point and more so the lies and deception that I constantly met on the quest to get a market edge.

Just keep your head down and make sure you know your basics is the best advice I can give you. Other than that it’s all psychology

P.S
The account that I started with in negative has gone to some decent profits in just over an hour of trading. It has even made about 10% of profits in the same period. I still won't say what I started the account with, before the demo traders jump on the attack, but at least I can show what it will be as the week proceeds, that way its clear for all to judge. Forex profits are real and they are not controlled by anyone's rules, your mind is the ultimate determinant of your outcome, I repeat it's all about your MIND. I'm grateful to @Dominique and the other mods that after all these posts, not a single ban!!! Kai, my heart was beating everytime I thought my entire plan would be interrupted by the usual ban I get. cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 10, 2019
THExxCRAFTERxx:
Let's hit the charts...

Price on the 4 hours chart of the EUR/CHF has hit a key support level (1.09303).

How the daily candlestick closes, will play a big role in tomorrow’s price movement.

If price breaks through the current support level, all we may be looking out for tomorrow would be is a slight pull-back before the bears take price to the next possible support level (1.08711).

If price refuses to break the current support level, there is every likelihood that price may reverse at the present support level and head back to resistance level 1.09744.

That said, I have a bearish bias towards this pair, I will be waiting for sell confirmation, and if that doesn’t happen, I will have to wait for another set-up.

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts.

I’d take the npsl zone as key support. Also, that will be where I’ll be looking for price action signals.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 10, 2019
Ok @ The Yoda
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2019
All the noise will end once we enforce it that every trader post his/her myfxbook link in their signature.

Kids making noise everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Viking007(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2019
meshpips:
All the noise will end once we enforce it that every trader post his/her myfxbook link in their signature.

Meshipips, can you respond to this? You stopped posting on the betting thread after the comment below. What exactly is happening?

Alphabit:
You're yet to pay me back my money.

This is the second allegation against you I've come across. Do well to refund their money. This is shameful.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2019
TheYoda:

my 2kobo.

all this can reduce the moment newbies start asking for a verified account.

myfxbook can solve that.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2019
meshpips:

lead the way...

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2019
Viking007:
Meshipips, can you respond to this? You stopped posting on the betting thread after the comment below. What exactly is happening?

This is the second allegation against you I've come across. Do well to refund their money. This is shameful.

I don't know who the person is.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Viking007(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2019
meshpips:

I don't know who the person is.
Alphabit is Zerobit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

all this can reduce the moment newbies start asking for a verified account.

myfxbook can solve that.

It doesn't need to be requested for.

Let's have it in our signature by default.

Too much noise making by incompetent people.

We go soon know who be who.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2019
Viking007:
Alphabit is Zerobit.

I remember that name. Let him go ahead and write what happened.

How he came to the conclusion that I am owing him.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2019
meshpips:

I remember that name from about 4 years ago.

Let him go ahead and write what happened.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Viking007(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2019
meshpips:

I remember that name. Let him go ahead and write what happened.

Thanks.
Aphabit, the floor is yours.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Gbpnzd buy@2.00386
Tp@2.01500
Sl@1.99600

Gbpaud buy@1.92370
Tp@1.93100
Sl@1.9170

GOLD buy 1460
Stop loss 1450
Take profit 1475

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.