Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349540 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Alphabit(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2019
I called you this morning we talked for a while and admitted to remembering having a deal with me when you solely managed my account.

You also called back afterwards this morning.

We're in a dialogue already. I'll leave it at that for now.

Thanks.

[quote author=meshpips post=84786353][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Alphabit(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2019
I called you this morning we talked for a while and admitted to remembering having a deal with me when you solely managed my account.

Thanks.

[quote author=meshpips post=84786353][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Viking007(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2019
Alphabit:

Thanks.

Following, let everyone know when and if you finally get your refund.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2019
This thing moved quite good for me, adjusting tp to 1.9350 on GA and once that hits, close GN. May our Demo calls and trades continue to make profits. For the real traders, if you made money on these calls please encourage a few people. cheesy
Next would be withdrawal shots. No time for cheap talkers.
Newbies learn to filter the noise, I am always available to help all insha Allah.

saxy4c:
Gbpnzd buy@2.00386
Tp@2.01500
Sl@1.99600

Gbpaud buy@1.92370
Tp@1.93100
Sl@1.9170

GOLD buy 1460
Stop loss 1450
Take profit 1475

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2019
Audjpy.

Good sell.
Stop 100 pips.

Target can be up to 300 pips.

Meanwhile.. Gbpnzd beginning to push higher. More to come.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2019
I'm happy I caught it about 100pips lower just an hour ago, contemplating if I should hold to trigger your call because my tp is your buy stop. That would be a long sweet ride oh. Just afraid of election on the 12th. Gbp pairs would move 400 to 500 pips.

PipMarshall:
Audjpy.

Good sell.
Stop 100 pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2019
saxy4c:
I'm happy I caught it about 100pips lower just an hour ago, contemplating if I should hold to trigger your call because my tp is your buy stop. That would be a long sweet ride oh. Just afraid of election on the 12th. Gbp pairs would move 400 to 500 pips.

Wasn't the one that put up the buystop trade for Gbpnzd. That's FXWarrior.

But I do think it will continue higher.
Could do 400 pips or more easily
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2019
saxy4c:
This thing moved quite good for me, adjusting tp to 1.9350 on GA and once that hits, close GN. May our Demo calls and trades continue to make profits. For the real traders, if you made money on these calls please encourage a few people. cheesy
Next would be withdrawal shots. No time for cheap talkers.
Newbies learn to filter the noise, I am always available to help all insha Allah.

Fast move. Even before GBP news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Let's take some more trades with the added equity

Eurgbp buy now 0.8417 SL 0.8390 tp open
USDCHF buy limig 0.98500 or can buy now as well SL 0.982500 TP 1.006005
Gbpchf sell 1.2985 sl 40 pips tp 100pips
EURNZD BUY@ 1.6871 Sl@ 1.6850 Tp@ 1.6930
EURAUD sell limit 1.62740 SL : 1.62850
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2019
PipMarshall:
Audjpy.

Good sell.
Stop 100 pips.

I sold this since on the 3rd, when the bearish engulfing pattern formed on 4hrs chart. running 30pips, my frustration is most times after placing an order, market is stationary, making me hold positions for weeks. looking forward to be selling at the right time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Remember this? The market is a big cycle that constantly repeats itself. You can learn to catch the moves for a token fee of N20 per day cheesy

saxy4c:

Bro I actually do take certain trades just before the news or one highly sensitive report. If my technicals align with the time of the trade, I set the trade and hope for the best outcome. Just like we did with the NFP on friday.

MrUnder:

Fast move. Even before GBP news

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
@fxwarrior my apologies, you're not as renowned as the mathematician guy but your calls are on point. I mostly read a lot on the markets and keep points in my head not necessarily where I got the source.
@pipmarshal I better not listen to this your temptation and stick to my small small 100pips chop one chop two cheesy

PipMarshall:

Wasn't the one that put up the buystop trade for Gbpnzd. That's FXWarrior.

But I do think it will continue higher.
Could do 400 pips or more easily
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2019
MrUnder:

I sold this since on the 3rd, when the bearish engulfing pattern formed on 4hrs chart. running 30pips, my frustration is most times after placing an order, market is stationary, making me hold positions for weeks. looking forward to be selling at the right time.

Hold sir.
It has removed the barrier

Behold the release has come.

Let's see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

all this can reduce the moment newbies start asking for a verified account.

myfxbook can solve that.
You are right brother but the problem is, newbies are newbies , so they don't even know what to ask for, they could be easily bamboozled with fake result.

Making calls, stop loss , take profit and entry is fine and wonderful, why this thread exist.

But if you feel up to it and post big account balance and yada yada , you should have the same confidence to prove its real too. . Or is that too big of an ask?

Not after you're called out, your 60,000 demo account run disappear grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2019
GBPNZD moving into key supply area.
If it removes that supply, up up up we go.

Conservative traders can take profit here.

But aggressive traders can hold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2019
I think I'm seeing something else with the GBP pairs especially matched along with all these news flying around. If GA hits adjusted tp of 9350, that would be 120pips profit. I would risk 20 to 30pips for a sell at 1.9359 and see if I can ride it down for some profits again. Cheers.

Besides look at EURGBP, it's not going according to this move, equities as well which have correlation with Pound isn't showing this move. I won't be looking for any further buys on pound pairs. As a matter of fact, I'm selling pound across board. Expecting A big Fall on GBP pairs smiley lets See Best of luck.

saxy4c:
Gbpnzd buy@2.00386
Tp@2.01500
Sl@1.99600

Gbpaud buy@1.92370
Tp@1.93100
Sl@1.9170

GOLD buy 1460
Stop loss 1450
Take profit 1475
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
So GN and GA have hit TP of 240pips cumulatively. Gold is running with almost 60pips from this morning's call and 70pips from yesterday's call. I will update the other trades later. Remember I can only get these results because i manage several demo accounts, newbies please dont follow me oh, I don't know how to trade real accant.

saxy4c:
Gbpnzd buy@2.00386
Tp@2.01500
Sl@1.99600

Gbpaud buy@1.92370
Tp@1.93100
Sl@1.9170

GOLD buy 1460
Stop loss 1450
Take profit 1475

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thousand words in a picture.
Taught me a lot.

Perhaps the most important is all gaps must fill.
Also taught me to wait for the best entries. With the least stop possible. Would have been a 10R trade.

The market is not random. Repetitive patterns. Everywhere.

Our buy should have been a buy limit at that gap at market open.

Better RRR.
Tighter stop.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sell USDCHF NOW at 9859 sl 5pips with 10x your normal lot size, take tp at 9849
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
saxy4c:
So GN and GA have hit TP of 240pips cumulatively. Gold is running with almost 60pips from this morning's call and 70pips from yesterday's call. I will update the other trades later. Remember I can only get these results because i manage several demo accounts, newbies please dont follow me oh, I don't know how to trade real accant.

That gold... I dey see barrier at 1472**** you might want to look it...

Yeah... Got 104pips from GA and 123pips from GN.... The gold still running.

Note.... It's demo account o. Atleast we will not be called names.

I know some people takes advantage in this business but there shd be mature ways to communicate. I felt disappointed since yesterday with some manners here.

Thank God I meet some important personalities here. I will be striving to meet some more as I sight my time is gradually coming to an end here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
saxy4c:
Sell USDCHF NOW at 9859 sl 5pips with 10x your normal lot size, take tp at 9849

Hmmnnnn

Caution!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
If not for fear of been ban. I will personally have attached a screen'shot of my chat with @saxy4c where he told me his good intentions to Nigerians. Where he even challenged me to sponsor 10 struggling traders here and fund their accts with $100 each and hand all to him to manage and he will ensure they make more than the minimum salary in Nigeria from it every month. I can go on and on.

@saxy4c I do not know from Adam. But I could tell from him series of calls that he meant well.
He had to start showing accts because someone accused him.

For the benefit of doubt. We shd take demo as real. But because some of us have made our mindset. We take to hurl insults and all of that.

It is well. I love to touch Iives not because I have but because my little touch can make a better difference in the person lives. For those that will probably come across some of my posts in the future. Do not relent, I will ghost mode. If I love your approach, I will not be shy to reach out. But no doubt I can see my active show here dwindling gradually.

Pardon my Grammer and pontificating.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Caution, means? If you dont have valid assertions to counter my speculations then I'd kindly advice you stay off my posts. Thanks sir. Trade is already up 5pips multiply by 10 that gives you 50pips. What else do you want sir?

meshpips:

Hmmnnnn

Caution!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
@bojbest funds he is managing for me ... @bojbest is a young and inspiring fellow and last Friday makes it five days he started the acct. And at the end of the day.... He traded 6positions and 4 ended In profit and 2in losses. He made $100+ in profit with great risk mgt. Guess what... We discussed and bought his share of profit with #20, 000 and I transferred it to him. He made that in 1week. He might not make any this week but it's fine. There will be another time. We can go on and on.

Mind you, @bojbest started trading this year.
Who says you need 13 years to manage accounts if you know what you are doing.

All these pontificating all said shd in case someone can learn from it.

Note... All the profits and money sent are demo and audio money o. Please don't take me serious o.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
And please whatever decisions you take, please be responsible for it. Do not take any of my advice as investment advice.

If there is any sense you so much desire to have, please let it be either common sense or uncommon sense.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
I see the barrier too, I also see that there is a triangle on the daily and my trade is based on price hitting the downtrend trend line at the upper triangle. I may be wrong but this is not a bad time to put stops up so no loss in the end. Can you see the triangle? My pen no gree commot for phone so I can draw the lines. Thanks for the constructive heads up sir.
WARNING:
This is another demo account I manage. No follow me oh.

infofirst:

That gold... I dey see barrier at 1472**** you might want to look it...

Yeah... Got 104pips from GA and 123pips from GN.... The gold still running.

Note.... It's demo account o. Atleast we will not be called names.

I know some people takes advantage in this business but there shd be mature ways to communicate. I felt disappointed since yesterday with some manners here.

Thank God I meet some important personalities here. I will be striving to meet some more as I sight my time is gradually coming to an end here.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
I aploogise for the late response sir, I actually ran away from those platforms and groups because despite the millions of profits they claim to get once you part with your 100 - 200usd, you would now see that its your subscription money that they are surviving on and not profits from trading. A few have tried to do it here but I would not relent on catching and exposing them. But i think you can set email notifications here, you can follow my posts, at least I try to make 5pips here and there. We can do it together. cheesy

peteregwu:

Bris abeg, I like your style. Are you on any group on telegram or whatsapp, I would like you to add me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
After we have created an uncomfortable environment by our actions and inactions, we then start going into ghost mode.

@infofirst, stay and enjoy the mess you were a vital part of creating.

Where you dey run go?

Guy stay and enjoy your "creation"

Many times we fail to understand that everything and everyone is inter-connected.

There is plenty to learn from this thread, highly intelligent people gathered in one place yet together they cannot do something monumental.

A house divided against itself cannot stand. Why tear down your own? What is the sense in doing so?

@inforfirst, if ever you go into ghost mode, I will be of all most disappointed in you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
EJ is following my plan and has been rejected from the trendline. I would wait for a retest and see price action before I enter. You can plan your trade way in advance and trade that plan when the opportunity arises. It's not further science.

saxy4c:
This gives me some confidence that my plan might come into place and enable your trade to get triggered, but I'd set alerts so I see how price reacts around your suggested entry point, if no price rejection, then I'd hold my trade for a bit lower before I look for buys.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrUnder: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
infofirst:
If not for fear of been ban. I will personally have attached a screen'shot of my chat with @saxy4c where he told me his good intentions to Nigerians. Where he even challenged me to sponsor 10 struggling traders here and fund their accts with $100 each and hand all to him to manage and he will ensure they make more than the minimum salary in Nigeria from it every month. I can go on and on.

@saxy4c I do not know from Adam. But I could tell from him series of calls that he meant well.
He had to start showing accts because someone accused him.

For the benefit of doubt. We shd take demo as real. But because some of us have made our mindset. We take to hurl insults and all of that.

It is well. I love to touch Iives not because I have but because my little touch can make a better difference in the person lives. For those that will probably come across some of my posts in the future. Do not relent, I will ghost mode. If I love your approach, I will not be shy to reach out. But no doubt I can see my active show here dwindling gradually.

Pardon my Grammer and pontificating.

Well said.

Being under the tutelage of @saxy4c has been one of the best things that has happen to me in my quest to acquire solid forex education.

His simplicity, humility and guidance has been top notch.

He replies my query always and in a simple , clear manner devoid of pride .

ALL FOR FREE. ALL FOR FREE. And. ALL FOR FREE.

If only we have more people with this noble, world class characteristics in our nation. Nigeria would have been Totally different.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ejosh4(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
meshpips:
[s]After we have created an uncomfortable environment by our actions and inactions, we then start going into ghost mode.

@infofirst, stay and enjoy the mess you were a vital part of creating.

Where you dey run go?

Guy stay and enjoy your "creation"

Many times we fail to understand that everything and everyone is inter-connected.

There is plenty to learn from this thread, highly intelligent people gathered in one place yet together they cannot do something monumental.

A house divided against itself cannot stand. Why tear down your own? What is the sense in doing so?

@inforfirst, if ever you go into ghost mode, I will be of all most disappointed in you.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.