Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349848 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by earthsync(f): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
I've got another question.

I place an order now. how long should I wait before closing it?

PS: I'm new to Forex and still trying to grasp this whole trading strategies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is the highest form of conservative trading. You wont make that many trades but at least you have higher probability trades when the setup arises. I'm more of an aggressive trader. You're Doing a great job, very enlightening.

bojbest:

UJ went as planned and Gbpusd went as planned. Got stopped out too early...so painful.

Learnt my lessons anyway and hope to improve on my stoploss placement.(UJ)

If I’m going to trade them again, below will be what I’ll be looking out for...

The best thing about losses is that they keep you in check.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
EURNZD

Another opportunity may prevent at the gap.
There are other options to capitalise from this long opportunity.

This should go up.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is the reason I aggressively took that gold sell, I don't use indicators per say to enter trades. I just use it to confirm my plans for a premeditated price level. So stochastics, RSI or volumes could just be enough, not packing your chats full with confusion. Look how the volume indicator showed that the quick up move was just a manipulation by a few, it wasn't the prevalent market sentiment.
Then it takes some very mighty cash to just break through those two trendlines like that especially on the daily. We will learn to see these things together. They wont work every single time but I assure you you'd make money in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
saxy4c:
This is the highest form of conservative trading. You wont make that many trades but at least you have higher probability trades when the setup arises. I'm more of an aggressive trader. You're Doing a great job, very enlightening.

My Boss, I’m still your boy oh! Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please this your plan should work so my NU can go down. Nice stuff.

PipMarshall:
EURNZD

Another opportunity may prevent at the gap.
There are other options to capitalise from this long opportunity.

This should go up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nasdaq sell 8480
Sl 8540
Tp 8300
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ummuaisha(f): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
saxy4c:
This is the reason I aggressively took that gold sell, I don't use indicators per say to enter trades. I just use it to confirm my plans for a premeditated price level. So stochastics, RSI or volumes could just be enough, not packing your chats full with confusion. Look how the volume indicator showed that the quick up move was just a manipulation by a few, it wasn't the prevalent market sentiment.
Then it takes some very mighty cash to just break through those two trendlines like that especially on the daily. We will learn to see these things together. They wont work every single time but I assure you you'd make money in the end.

Much thanks bro, we appreciate your efforts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by tony84: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
saxy4c:
Nice one bro. Your calls have been wonderful. I appreciate your efforts

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
earthsync:
I've got another question.

I place an order now. how long should I wait before closing it?

PS: I'm new to Forex and still trying to grasp this whole trading strategies
This is a tough question to answer because the market is the final arbiter of everything.
You might leave an open order and which does not activate that day and boom... The next day it activate...and close for some profit.
Next day same might happen and boom. It closes for a loss and you would be like... I should have cancel the order.
The bottom line is look at market conditions to decide.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by arodavoo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Vol 75 as been on the upward trend... Have been enjoying this market all day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
@saxy4c that gbpusd you dropped yesterday was the bum. Thanks man!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wall street about to close for the day, make some profit today. From my point of percentage, the interest rate have been equalise and much profit should start to pump in. The stock looks good from my analysis here and great expectations should start rolling in.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
My dear @theyoda, you surprise me that you're an ardent fan of the Jedi master yet undermine the possibilities the universe has within.
I chose to ignore you till this moment because with the messages I get daily I see there are people hungry to learn and I'm more than willing to guide them to unlearn from all the nonsense they have learnt over time. You yourself have seen entries and exits posted here in plain sight. It surprises me that you would still call me a demo trader. Do you think I would waste all these profitable trades on a non existent account? The problem with us Nigerian breed is that we see something good and condemn it.
I was going through a desktop i used like 9years ago because I promised to share some learning materials with certain guys that were interested. But I couldn't send it to them, because after so many years down the line, I've reaised all of them were rubbish and non of those traders even exist anymore as I went through their Twitter pages. Almost 8k wasted on bloody audio traders who just made money from subscriptions. Mind you that amount was in USD.
If you are in Lagos I'd arrange a meeting with the then manager of the FX investments division of the standard chartered bank who I helped get some good bonuses on profits within the period I traded for them, funny enough he told his Oga it was some firm in India doing the trades, because somehow we don't appreciate our own that much. I had to stop because I almost got mad from being too under pressure to deliver at a certain rate.
You are a young man and you have got the potential to change the perception of this forex trading that certain people think is same as MMM.
I have made all these calls here and traded as well, why do you think I dont have enough confidence in my trade plans to also trade them with all I've got on a live account, I dont get your logic. Mind you that account isn't 60k anymore, it has quite appreciated and I took a video so you can see for yourself. The client withdraws 10k or sometimes more weekly and deposits 5k back in the next week, but no deposits since second week of November. I don't get why he does that but is it my money? I've also taken the effort to show you that it's from end of August like I said.
You can make forex your monthly salary. I'm not the types that claim to be the second best trader in Nigeria but blows accounts, I'm presently suffering mentally on a small account I set out to manage while larger accounts are in easy profit. Open your mind. People make large profits on fx weekly, not the mompha type of FX sha. Selah
I can't upload videos on NL as I've just realised.
I did a video specially for you and uploaded to dropbox. Your apologies are not needed. See trades I've posted live here and even withdrawals. I haven't traded demo in the past 6yrs! I don't like to do these things because it looks like bragging but you need proof and I hope you can lay the matter to rest now because I wont speak on this again. I could show you other accounts managed when we become friends. One love Sir.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5izszm66af0xw8z/4_6019204190679598593.MP4?dl=0

TheYoda:
grin grin grin grin

Nobody is saying forex is gamble yada yada yada.

I don't mince my words, your account is DEMO account. Separate truth from fiction.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ok I know equities is not for everyone because you have to trade at least one lot, but it has moved almost 100pips since this call, no be 1000usd be that on the least required lot size? But of course it's a demo accant I'm wasting my time and yours on cheesy .

Now I need to explain something to the good people here, when I didnt have enough capital to trade equities, I still watched it day in day out to study its movement and its correlation to other pairs. Guess what? I can trade gold confidently because I've seen it's inversely correlated to equities/indices futures. When gold goes up, equities run down and conversely applies as well. I took this trade with confidence because I saw the drastic gold buy and indices did not move so i knew indices would run down soon and it did, hence my sell!
I still remember one gold mentor like that who said you can't trade gold with less than 200pips, yada yada yada, according to my soon to be friend cheesy
We would learn a lot together here I assure you, soon you'd forget I existed and see your trades going positive on the steady when you trade by yourself. Selah!

saxy4c:
Nasdaq sell 8480
Sl 8540
Tp 8300
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
I would not be trading at this moment if I was a normal trader but I honestly like the adrenaline rush when I wake up to either profits or loss. I'm going hard on this one but please follow me in your safest lot size. It's not fair you harass me with trades that went in loss but enjoying your crates of 1759 on the numerous times you gain cheesy

Gbpnzd buy@1.99600
Tp@2.01500
Sl 1.9900

Sell EURJPY 121.608
SL 122.000 (40 pips)
TP : 120

GBPJPY sell 144.100
SL : 144.500

Please if you're taking multiple trades, which I advice because some times one trade hedges the other, you know say I be heavy gambler wey no like loss, use equal lots for all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by arodavoo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Crash 500 is giving a great buy on the lower time frame

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
If this thing really makes money, how does one follow?

arodavoo:
Crash 500 is giving a great buy on the lower time frame
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
GJ has made one funny sharp 30pips in our favour within some mins. I'm worried about these kind of moves even if they are in profit, please secure your trades in positive.

saxy4c:
I would not be trading at this moment if I was a normal trader but I honestly like the adrenaline rush when I wake up to either profits or loss. I'm going hard on this one but please follow me in your safest lot size. It's not fair you harass me with trades that went in loss but enjoying your crates of 1759 on the numerous times you gain cheesy

Gbpnzd buy@1.99600
Tp@2.01500
Sl 1.9900

Sell EURJPY 121.608
SL 122.000 (40 pips)

GBPJPY sell 144.100

Please if you're taking multiple trades, which I advice because some times one trade hedges the other, you know say I be heavy gambler wey no like loss, use equal lots for all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by fucc12: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Whats the minimum sl one can use
Cause most times i get incalid sl or tp?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
I presume this move was based on this guy's rubbish tweets and Britians election results being compiled. Don't blame me, I look through a lot to understand a lot more. I'm sure the IRS that wants to frustrate our Air Peace guy would also discover that trump has been unsettling the markets and doing insider trading. That guy would have made billions in his tenure. Jail is waiting for him quite soon, let him grt impeached soon so we can all be in peace abeg. Trump's tweets have been added to my indicators lately, a very strong one indeed.

saxy4c:
GJ has made one funny sharp 30pips in our favour within some mins. I'm worried about these kind of moves even if they are in profit, please secure your trades in positive.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
I'm going to anticipate your reversal to test the broken trendline and short on USDJPY now... this also coincides with a monthly trendline.

Entry 109.328 sl 40pips tp close to the broken trendline. Looking to get around 1:2 on this setup.

bojbest:

UJ went as planned and Gbpusd went as planned. Got stopped out too early...so painful.

Learnt my lessons anyway and hope to improve on my stoploss placement.(UJ)

If I’m going to trade them again, below will be what I’ll be looking out for...

The best thing about losses is that they keep you in check.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wow wow wow.. Gbp..i.juat sold this 1.34... Bucket brokers most Likely will skip sl in this move.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by fucc12: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Saxy4c ?
fucc12:
Whats the minimum sl one can use
Cause most times i get incalid sl or tp?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
saxy4c:

Gbpnzd buy@1.99600
Tp@2.01500
Sl 1.9900

Sell EURJPY 121.608
SL 122.000 (40 pips)

GBPJPY sell 144.100

Did yiu just see what happened to gbpnzd, the massive move in a twinkle of an eyes. That surprised me. Sir, your head dey there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
PipMarshall:

Missed our tp by about 5 pips.
Currently about 10 to 15 pips from tp.
You can close now.

AUDCAD reaches our target.
And even exceeds it.

There is more upside to come.
Ours is to look for entries to benefit from the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Are you still buying the dollar?

You don't have to.

Yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
GBP spike due to election news.
Stay away if you can for now

Any indication of a Conservative win will push up GBP
Labour win.. Crash.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2019
saxy4c:
I'm going to anticipate your reversal to test the broken trendline and short on USDJPY now... this also coincides with a monthly trendline.

Entry 109.328 sl 40pips tp close to the broken trendline. Looking to get around 1:2 on this setup.

I don’t think it can happen. Price just reached my target.

Its a painful loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by docus: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Polarity change

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 12:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Hello Guys..
I need recommendations on broker i can strat using.
FXTM f****d me up tonight.
Please Broker Criteria Should be on
Connection with local banks here in Nigeria or any other easy payment options (The Only reason i still use FXTM)
Tight Spread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 13, 2019
AyoII:
Hello Guys..
I need recommendations on broker i can strat using.
FXTM f****d me up tonight.
Please Broker Criteria Should be on
Connection with local banks here in Nigeria or any other easy payment options (The Only reason i still use FXTM)
Tight Spread

Lol.
Fxtm mad gan. Me sef dey comot at the end of the month.

Switch to Ic markets or hotforex

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.