Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348920 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by earthsync(f): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Can someone also please explain what support and resistance levels are. Thanks

And also how do I identify support and resistance levels. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
saxy4c:
I don't post losses? cheesy You feel I'm obligated to update every call? That's mighty self deserving of you. I know certain people are vexed I'm responding to these, but I believe when a child is pained you don't ignore them,

I know your message will be insult, when you are called out, that's your go to weapon, to insult but I'm not going to trade insult with you because I'm not emotional about all this stuff.

Do better, don't post call when the market already don move +100 pips and call it mistake chai !! And it's not first time!!!

You not obligated to call or update because I don't follow anybody's call here, i look at chart here, look at levels and chit chat for trading is boring. I trade live account NOT demo grin , I have myfxbook stats grin grin . I don't tell you enter trade when market don pass that price 1hr ago grin grin

Ok, no more talking about this. Moving on grin. I expect you to do the same grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
So this trade has given us about 110pips, wont be bad to take some profits off.
Yes, I still won't be surprised it falls back to 1420 to give us a deeper 4th wave in preparation for creating higher highs. But personally I'm more in favour of a direct up run while above 1465 because retail traders are still selling on any rally. Retail traders lose all the time so they are my most reliable indicator as I trade against the popular market sentiments. I explained how I knew that from the volumes yesterday, we are happy to sell on 1485-88 area with sl around 95. The money men are just watching us for now till they decide to pump in the real money and destroy that barrier.
@theyoda please take note of this post as price is 400pips below the anticipated levels I am looking for it to go to soon. cheesy

saxy4c:
Gold has one barrier to face at 1464 down before it can go to 1420, if you want a good RRR trade again buy at 1464 sl 1459 tp 1500!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by arodavoo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Who is milking crash 500 alongside with me... It as been on the upward movement since the last 16hrs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Lawfex: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Well done guys. ^^ Theyoda your point is clear. Saxy4c just understand the message and leave the emotions because. Honestly demo or real you are doing fine as you are not being paid nor have you asked for payment on this forum. I understand it is not so easy to make calls and update in a forum while trading not to talk of multiple forums. You may, however, mention the other forums where you drop alerts in case anyone will want to follow you from there. More pips to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
earthsync:

Google baby pips support and resistance. Start from there, in fact make sure you finish all the learning modules. Good luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by earthsync(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
coolvibes:

Google baby pips support and resistance. Start from there, in fact make sure you finish all the learning modules. Good luck

Thanks
Is this free?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
The trade is already in 40pips fake profits.
I just wanted to show you an example of how I use the 33pips SL I learnt from a system that Tom Strignano sold like 6years ago, in summary the system turned out to be rubbish but I constantly saw how price could reverse to even 32 pips against me and then run straight to TP cheesy
We would definitely learn a lot together.

saxy4c:
I'm not sure I get what your enquiry is about but I use between 20 to 80pips on my trades. But I'm mist comfortable with 33pips sl. Really depends on my risk appetite for a particular setup. Let's take this setup together:

USDJPY SELL NOW @ 109.67
SL 110.00
TP 108.40

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lawfex:
Well done guys. ^^ Theyoda your point is clear. Saxy4c just understand the message and leave the emotions because. Honestly demo or real you are doing fine as you are not being paid nor have you asked for payment on this forum. I understand it is not so easy to make calls and update in a forum while trading not to talk of multiple forums. You may, however, mention the other forums where you drop alerts in case anyone will want to follow you from there. More pips to us all.
I wish @saxy4c can kindly give us d link where he posted d original call so we all can also follow him enjoy all d pips he's been calling. Doing this will in no doubt silince all criticism about u. After all, it's green pips we're all looking4. Kindly post d link pls.
djwalata:

R u saying we open these trades when d price has already moved about 100+ pips each? Can u pls confirm d actual price of each pair when u posted this with ur assumed actual price perhaps u made a typographical error.
saxy4c:
GBPUSD@ 1.35056 GBPJPY@147.788 can sell 30 pips SL.
EURGBP @ 0.82827buy SL 30 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
I don't know that much but the simple ones I will share. The moment you step into babypips then you've joined the 95% of traders that fail. I know this is a disruptive view but it's what I've come to realise.

I will teach you how to draw trendlines as well as support and resistance. A large percentage of my trades are based on lines. Not all the grammar on there.

Babypips will teach all the standard tricks and systems that practically every trader is out there deploying and mostly losing with. This is because the Market Makers know all these obvious trade setups, and actively shape and push the market around to set up ‘traps’, which they will then push the market into stopping out……by all means, do the Babypips course, but just realise that all you have learned is just the same as what Joe Bloggs [he is one of the founders] has learned, and if you go through his trade calls, Joe is getting his butt handed to him big time in the market.

Do the course, to learn the basics like entering trades and position sizing,then start PAPER TRADING [that is demo account], then start to take note of what happens in your trades. Start noting things like how often your stop loss turns out to be an ideal entry point, then perhaps build up a ‘Devil’s Advocate’ - ask yourself, "this trade I'm about to take do I think the money men would join in and take it to my tp or they just want me to enter then take my small money? That's where psychology plays a major factor in your trading.

Of course, there are plenty examples of the classic trade setups that Babypips teaches actually working, but realise two things. Such examples are in the minority, and when the straightforward simple trade ideas work in textbook style, there is often a lot more ‘hidden’ than a simple candle structure, divergence, or trend line break.

For the simple trades to work, and the simple trades are usually the best trades (when they work), you need to search for strong confirmation of ‘market integrity’. What I mean by this is a considerable confluence of signals across multiple metrics and time-frames, that support your trade setup. If you don’t get this, then the trade setup is probably a trap.

Trading isn’t too easy though. The Market is a dark place that is designed to exploit our human nature. For this reason, I approach the market with a mechanical robotic consistency, applying strategies based on the belief that my trades would hit more profits than loss even though I always expect to lose. cheesy

earthsync:

Thanks
Is this free?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ebenezary(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
babypips is good to start from but for more advance in S & R check forex-indicators. net out. you will find different strategies to trade S & R with a deeper knowledge of it and other trading systems and custom indicators check the S & R is a custom indicator
earthsync:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
@ saxy4 ignore the critics, you are 90 pct in order¹
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
@ saxzy4, I can see wave 5 in UJ.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
earthsync:

Thanks
Is this free?
Yea, register so that you can track your progress.

I see you've gotten a lot of answers, so the ball is in your court. You have to put in the work now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Now I'm going to reiterate in the sternest manner that I am not here to joke. I don't know what experiences you guys have been through or what games anyone has played with you in the past but don't put me in same class. I'm here to help people make money. And I won't be distracted anymore. If the free calls here do not help you then remain in your shell.
If you can afford 3k come and let me add you to my trade portal if not then stop mentioning me. I'm actually a busy person researching most of the time. Enough of the higi haga.

djwalata:

I wish @saxy4c can kindly give us d link where he posted d original call so we all can also follow him enjoy all d pips he's been calling. Doing this will in no doubt silince all criticism about u. After all, it's green pips we're all looking4. Kindly post d link pls.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
saxy4c:
Now I'm going to reiterate in the sternest manner that I am not here to joke. I don't know what experiences you guys have been through or what games anyone has played with you in the past but don't put me in same class. I'm here to help people make money. And I won't be distracted anymore. If the free calls here do not help you then remain in your shell.
If you can afford 3k come and let me add you to my trade portal if not then stop mentioning me. I'm actually a busy person researching most of the time. Enough of the higi haga.

How I wish u don't act like meshpips, ( so insultive but now repented anyway)did I insult u in any way? I'm even trying to support u to silence critics. R we not here for pips? Sorry for mentioning u.
I won't do that again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you know the way waves give me headache like now, you'd know I only use it when I want to be over sure of a trade, but I'm glad I can discuss it with someone on here.
I took the UJ trade based on an expected Wave 4 pullback but looking at it now you just might be right about it being the 5th wave.
I will need to get to my laptop to draw this one. Nice one bro.

walexy100:
@ saxzy4, I can see wave 5 in UJ.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by earthsync(f): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
coolvibes:

Yea, register so that you can track your progress.

I see you've gotten a lot of answers, so the ball is in your court. You have to put in the work now.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by earthsync(f): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
ebenezary:
babypips is good to start from but for more advance in S & R check forex-indicators. net out. you will find different strategies to trade S & R with a deeper knowledge of it and other trading systems and custom indicators check the S & R is a custom indicator

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
I by no means intended to insult you. I'm just letting you know that folks pay that much for what you're abusing here.
We should all be rubbing minds and trying to feed off of one another, why do I feel more drained in just these few weeks here? Now to prove a point to you, I bet you didn't take the UJ call even after clearly pointing out my mistakes. So what are you looking for outside the forum when you're not making use of the free food here?

djwalata:

How I wish u don't act like meshpips, ( so insultive but now repented anyway)did I insult u in any way? I'm even trying to support u to silence critics. R we not here for pips? Sorry for mentioning u.
I won't do that again.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
saxy4c:
I by no means intended to insult you. I'm just letting you know that folks pay that much for what you're abusing here.
We should all be rubbing minds and trying to feed off of one another, why do I feel more drained in just these few weeks here? Now to prove a point to you, I bet you didn't take the UJ call even after clearly pointing out my mistakes. So what are you looking for outside the forum when you're not making use of the free food here?

I took advantage and I have 35 pips already.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
saxy4c:

I've never traded ur call here because I only trade on daily tf.
I can of course trade ur call if it's on a daily tf which I also fancy to trade.
It's just that u don't normally trade on daily tf which makes it difficult for me to trade ur call.
Does that mean ur calls r useless? No.
If I didn't trade ur call, some will trade it. I'll trade ur call when it supports my presumed daily tf to be traded. Check my previous posts and charts here, they're on a daily tf which suites me more.
Happy pips.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
djwalata:

I've never traded ur call here because I only trade on daily tf.
I can of course trade ur call if it's on a daily tf which I also fancy to trade.
It's just that u don't normally trade on daily tf which makes it difficult for me to trade ur call.
Does that mean ur calls r useless? No.
If I didn't trade ur call, some will trade it. I'll trade ur call when it supports my presumed daily tf to be traded. Check my previous posts and charts here, they're on a daily tf which suites me more.
Happy pips.
I'll sell nzdusd if today's candle didn't close above 0.6590.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
I will also buy usdcad if today's candle didn't close below 1.3170.
Technical analysis based on Upward channel, 61.8%fibbo and pin bar all formed right now.
Buying tonight b4 market closes if all these parameters stay d same.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
djwalata:

I'll sell nzdusd if today's candle didn't close above 0.6590.
djwalata:
I will also buy usdcad if today's candle didn't close below 1.3170.
Technical analysis based on Upward channel, 61.8%fibbo and pin bar all formed right now.
Buying tonight b4 market closes if all these parameters stay d same.
These 2positions when opened will b posted here on charts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
@Ummuaisha [ladies first cheesy] @infofirst @bojbest @Donvic4u @MrUnder @PIPnator10 @maryjames9 @dammy20 @peteregwu @PipMarshall @sundaykc3 @Joseankles @currentprice @AyoII @jammer777 @redsox11 @Shevychen2 @theyoda

I do not really know how to deal with commendation, my madam says I blush like a kid when the least nice thing is said to me, but I just need you guys to know that I'm greatly encouraged by your kind words. By God's grace we'd all achieve our goals together. I'd focus on doing better for the ones that feel the impact of what's shared on here and blank out the negatives. You are the real MVPs. Thanks a whole lot and have a great weekend.

walexy100:

I took advantage and I have 35 pips already.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
A lot to post here when I am free but let's see how this goes for me.

NZDUSD.

Pip Marshall is entering a sell limit order at 0.6600

Stop loss 60 pips above entry order.

Take profit.. 0.6430..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by sleeksolo: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Daily free forex trading signals on https://fxseed.com/trades
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
saxy4c:
@Ummuaisha [ladies first cheesy] @infofirst @bojbest @Donvic4u @MrUnder @PIPnator10 @maryjames9 @dammy20 @peteregwu @PipMarshall @sundaykc3 @Joseankles @currentprice @AyoII @jammer777 @redsox11 @Shevychen2

I do not really know how to deal with commendation, my madam says I blush like a kid when the least nice thing is said to me, but I just need you guys to know that I'm greatly encouraged by your kind words. By God's grace we'd all achieve our goals together. I'd focus on doing better for the ones that feel the impact of what's shared on here and blank out the negatives. You are the real MVPs. Thanks a whole lot and have a great weekend.

Boss you have done a great, have been doing a great job here. Your analysis and alerts are amazingly precise and top-notch, it is pleasant to note that in doing this, you are giving back to humanity. And not having it all to yourself.

I want to admonish us to go back to babypips to add to our previous knowledge base once in a while.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
I have shamefully read about 9pages of the 18pages of your post and wow! It just felt as though I was speaking to myself. You and infofirst have real great insights, would be glad to to have you around more often.
I remember when I opened an fxpro account in 2010, they sent me a Formula1 racing flag, a pen drive, an fxpro key holder and a soccer Jersey, I can't remember the team as I don't do soccer. Good times.
You say if I show darwinex my accant they will give me plenty money? cheesy

Shevychen2:
See chairmen! Alpari UK, Marketiva and North Finance cashed out big on us back then in 2007/2008. Then FXpro joined in 2009. Lots of forex teachers didn't know anything but were busy organising seminars and ruining people's savings.

Thank God it was all part of a formative process smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
PipMarshall:
A lot to post here when I am free but let's see how this goes for me.
Pip Marshall is entering a sell limit order at 0.6600
Stop loss 60 pips above entry order.

Take profit.. 0.6430..
I bliv this is nzdusd. daily tf supports this as well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
djwalata:

I bliv this is nzdusd. daily tf supports this as well

Rushed to type that.
Can you imagine I didn't put pair.
Yes.. Thank you.

NZDUSD
NZDUSD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.