Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (351291 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Well not surprised you two would have indepth knowledge of demo trading, I haven't traded demo in years and it would have beat my imagination as to why I'd be charged commissions on a demo account but apparently I was wrong from my chat with 2 brokers. Of course you'd both be certain about this one because maybe that's all you trade. Enjoy.

TheYoda:

Imagine grin grin
wetin musa no go see for gate. grin
For novice trader: No go say this for outside, make people come dey look you like olodo.
Info for novice trader: To set the record straight, demo acc show commissions and every every too.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2019
saxy4c:
Well not surprised you two would have indepth knowledge of demo trading, I haven't traded demo in years and it would have beat my imagination as to why I'd be charged commissions on a demo account but apparently I was wrong from my chat with 2 brokers. Of course you'd both be certain about this one because maybe that's all you trade. Enjoy.

You haven't traded demo in years ? ? what ? if I hear grin, stop it saxy4c shocked. you be demo chairman na. na presidency you dey fight for soon.

Audio trader. Sorry I mean saxy4c . Open your terminal , ctrl t . Right click on the bar and find it there on the demo account you've been displaying here grin grin

You'll find it there , you're welcome grin

saxy4c do you have laptop or desktop? or just mobile phone you trade with?
Hope you enjoy your Xmas. If to say you stop all this your wuru wuru ways now, che i for say make i come chop new year rice for your place.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 12:50am On Dec 27, 2019
The kind audio screenshoot grin wey saxy4c dey always come post for here grin
shocked cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 2:09am On Dec 27, 2019
saxy4c:
SELL GBPJPY 142.10 TP: 140.00 SL: 142.50
SELL GBPUSD 1.2970 TP: 1.3010 SL: 1.2800
saxy4c:
Adding 10more pips to all trades. Market trying to shake out before drop from the look of things. Still good RRR.
Almost confident it will fall sharp to give us at least 200pips soon.
TheYoda:
In light of my above post usdcad, usdcf, almost the same pattern is playing out on Gbpjpy, not perfect but close. An hourly bearish bar will give confirmation. If I was trading. I'm not trading until next year.
Enough to secure.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 27, 2019
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
i see what PipMarshall posted a few days ago playing out. am i wrong?

But for a long to be valid.. You need a break of the 2nd trendline to the upside.

This is a nice and clean chart!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 27, 2019
saxy4c:
Firstly you know I'm an ardent follower of your charts, doing a great job. One thing that bothers me is how you expect price to bounce back up to the green lines before the sell just by looking at this chart.
I would fully anticipate that with the tool on my charts I use for shortcuts cheesy and most likely go for a buy with a tight sl around these levels, but now I'm curious to know why you'd have just expected that upward move just with your plain chart and not a direct break of the TL? Or just the usual high favour probabilities?

Fibonacci. 61.8 especially.
Sometimes, psychological levels.

I am not certain that the trendline will hold. I just gave my entry criteria. Another good entry will be if it breaks it now.. Then retraces slowly to the green lines while still outside the trendline or as a retest of the trendline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Fmusty:

Follower, so what u see here is fight right? Anyways.... newbies don't know whatsapp, we are just trying to protect you guys... I will soon go to silent/observation mode, karma will hit him, no doubt....

Protect me? You must be joking. You think just because am a newbie am here to throw my money to anyone to swallow. But am just tired of all the noise here. Allow him to be and end all the in fighting. We would know who is who at the end.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2019
TheYoda:
shocked cool

Pls is this what u guys are arguing whether it's a demo account or not? This one na demo na.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2019
See this is a demo account and I traded this one this week, it was a long time trading for like 4days. So, anyone saying that market its slow, that it is unpredictable and its not a good time to trade, such person doesn't understand this Forex. What if I had traded this on my live account? And I believe some people traded some thin NG like this on live account and made profit. So, their is no time people don't make money on Forex, as long as market is open, whether its slow or fast moving, some crazy guys still make money.

I still dey cry because I didn't trade it on my demo. Pls God remove this fear. embarassed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2019
TheYoda:
shocked cool

This one really got me.

124% margin left on an account of over $400,000 yet most trades are in profit.

Which investor will allow you play games with such an amount.

All these nonesense will certainly end in the coming season. Every trader should be mandated to post his/her link to myfxbook and also drag the order ID unto the chart when done with any trade.

Nigerians are amazing people.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2019
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Kettle calling pots black.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2019
TRADERS SHOULD PLEASE DESIST FROM POSTING FAKE CALLS HERE PLEASE, AND IF YOU WANT TO POST CALLS WE DONT WANT THINGS LIKE
GBPUSD @1.2345
TP 1.3444
SL 1.444
THIS WILL NOT HELP NEWBIES- PURE SPOON feeding.
INSTEAD POST YOUR ANALYSIS HERE AND IF YOU DONT HAVE time to type due to timeframe e.t.c. You can annotate your chart and paste.
Let's act as pro.
And If you think you need funding. Post your message here any interested investor will contact you, and you will provide your track records. And we all be fine.
On SAXY4C I have is seen a lot, one thing I have noticed about him he always want to be in the market whether things to trade are there or not. Which is overtrading .
But at times when I see a lot of wrongs here, I just keep quiet and move on, becos the next comments hmmmm..you will be branded as hater and am not here to hate.
Let's stop also posting demo accounts. Intact we don't need to post accounts here..
No one needs your account.
Let's be and act as pro.
FOREX IS NOT A COMPETITION

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Again I advocate for the following:

1. Each trader should have his link to myfxbook written in his signature

and

2. After your trade is done, click and drag the order ID unto a fresh chart so that we can see your exact entry and exit point.

When these two things are done, traders will be utterly transparent in their dealings.

If you are in support that the above written be implemented, kindly indicate so.

Thanks everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2019
AyoII:
TRADERS SHOULD PLEASE DESIST FROM POSTING FAKE CALLS HERE PLEASE, AND IF YOU WANT TO POST CALLS WE DONT WANT THINGS LIKE
GBPUSD @1.2345
TP 1.3444
SL 1.444
INSTEAD POST YOUR ANALYSIS HERE AND IF YOU DONT HAVE time to type due to timeframe e.t.c. You can annotate your chart and paste.
Let's act as pro.
And If you think you need funding. Post your message here any interested investor will contact you, and you will provide your track records. And we all be fine.
On SAXY4C I have is seen a lot, one thing I have noticed about him he always want to be in the market whether things to trade are there or not. Which is overtrading .
But at times when I see a lot of wrongs here, I just keep quiet and move on, becos the next comments hmmmm..you will be branded as hater and am not here to hate.
Let's stop also posting demo accounts. Intact we don't need to post accounts here..
Let's be and act as pro.
In as much I like to criticise him time ago( Saxy4c), his ardent followers keep arguing negatively.
I'm not even bordered if his account is demo or live.
But pple should b careful when u c a trader making buy and sell calls almost immediately on A PAIR about 3-4 times WITHIN A TIME FRAME( whether 1 or 4hr tf). Such is regarded as a gambler in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by sconp: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2019
AyoII:
GBPUSD @1.2345
TP 1.3444
SL 1.444
Let's act as pro.

Let's be and act as pro.

I agree with this, while posting signal is cool, showing analysis and reason why you're taking a trade is better and help newbies follow up.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2019
Like I said earlier on gold about 1512/1514 which is a great resistance ( it doesn't mean a great resistance will not be broken),
Also this level is a 61% fibbo .( c d chart I posted on this)
I wonder y a person( if not a gambler) will like to buy NEAR this level!
Before I buy this pair again, I will make sure d resistance is broken first and close well above it.
Otherwise sellers will like to defend this level.
Newbies should learn all these instead of looking for buy/sell calls here and there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2019
As well on this pair,
Thank God is Friday,
Like my comment on this pair when Saxy4c made a buy early this week, my comment was BUY/SELL at that level( I think around 1.3130 or so then) was a 50-50 chance.
Even though last week's close was a bullish one, I said I'll wait to c a close above d wick of that candle.
Now for a sell, wait to c price close below d trend line.( which is also a support).
Patience is d key in this business

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2019
Sufficient buy volume?

25 pips stop loss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2019
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2019
djwalata:

In as much I like to criticise him time ago( Saxy4c), his ardent followers keep arguing negatively.
I'm not even bordered if his account is demo or live.
But pple should b careful when u c a trader making buy and sell calls almost immediately on A PAIR about 3-4 times WITHIN A TIME FRAME( whether 1 or 4hr tf). Such is regarded as a gambler in my opinion.

boom. you said it all

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2019
meshpips:
Sufficient buy volume?

25 pips stop loss
I'm also in this trade(SELL).
Reason,
Yesterday's close was still below d resistance 109.60.
The wick as well didn't buy beyond d trend line.
Sold with a SL above d resistance/ trend line.
I wish myself a good luck

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2019
djwalata:

Reason,

I just took a buy from the aqua line.

There is sufficient volume for the buy trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Guys look at the GBPUSD I gel on to yesterday now is paying off

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Na live account I dey post now make Dem no say na demo grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2019
meshpips:

this is one of the reasons forex remains the largest financial market. some are long,some are short
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nche95(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2019
c
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2019
wiconse:

this is one of the reasons forex remains the largest financial market. some are long,some are short

In real life, people buy/sell things for different reasons.
One could be selling his car because he is relocating outside the country. While another is selling because he needs to raise cash for a medical emergency. We could have yet another individual that buys accidented cars, fixes them and then re - sells.

All three of them have completely different reasons for selling. Now let's assume they all have the same make and model of car for sale, will they all be selling at the same price?

This is the beauty of a MARKET.

Insofar as you are okay with the price at which you are buying/selling, everything is okay. Sometimes, one might even sell for a small loss because you want to have cash which can be re - fluxed into buying another product to put on sale.

Whilst one can begin to have very PRECISE entry points (by reason of privileged information available to the trader or by reason of screen time he has put in watching the chart), others might question his decisions. In the final analysis, the market being the final arbiter will tell whether or not the decision is accurate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2019
peteregwu:

Protect me? You must be joking. You think just because am a newbie am here to throw my money to anyone to swallow. But am just tired of all the noise here. Allow him to be and end all the in fighting. We would know who is who at the end.

ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2019
djwalata:

Reason,
meshpips:

wiconse:

Very good.
Either buy or sell, at least u should b able to justify d reason behind ur action is what I love to c here.
I might b right, meshpips might b right as well.
For someone to come here and give a call without stating d reason ( which doesn't help anyone) is what I don't fancy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2019
AUDCHF..
Looks a good short term sell.
Still staying out till 6th January.

Looks clean.. Price Action wise.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by raszykhiz: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Good day, please I am addressing this msg to Saxy4c and other ppl that is good in forex trading, to please put me through on forex trading, I don't knw how sending msg/chat works on this platform I would hv been following, but this is my e-mail and phone number u ppl can buzz me up, the number is also on WhatsApp, Raszykhiz@gmail.com and 08065311385. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2019
PipMarshall:

I am getting ready.

USDCAD calls for me urgently. Tells me it's gathering strength.
And I wonder.. Because you don't need strength to fall. Maybe it is preparing to fall haaaard.

This may be my first entry opportunity.
I will be giving updates as I enter my positions. This might be my first trade in 2020

I don't advise you take the trades with me.

Just learn from the wins and the losses (for those just starting).

Clear sell here.. Just a matter of finding the right entry.
I am sharpening my tools of war. Continues to grind lower, towards my point of interest. Took out another key level..

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.