Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (352640 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Johnsonbet365(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
wiconse:

someone is about to call forex scam very soon

No man have been trading for over a while now, I just like to take break sometimes and come back to have fun I understand how it works and guess what I have another stream of income so am not under any pressure when I loss it's fine am still single and I can take any risk

No be me go call Forex scam I know how much have withdraw from it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 1:24am On Dec 28, 2019
saxy4c:
@bojbest -
Trust me I've met advanced people like you and when they begin to get it, it's like rocket boost, no coming down again. Really impressed you only started this year. I salute your efforts, you'd do great.
I was surprised when he mentioned he's been trading for under 2 years. I tell you, at that time, I'm still chasing my tail. He dey really try.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 2:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Johnsonbet365:
So I decided to make some deposit and play around with Gold and GBPUSD and I made some crazy funny profit sha. Thank God New Year Don set

All the bosses in the building

I hail ooo
Is this what you call "profit"? Guy abeg don't trade like this now. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2019
PipMarshall:
AUDUSD

0.7000 admonishing AUDUSD to come.
Will AUDUSD pick the call?

I don't want to miss finding out the answer.

It appears AUDUSD picked the call.

So what's the situation with AUDUSD?

It's clear.
AUDUSD will continue to form higher highs and higher lows.

And how to take advantage is to buy at the next higher low.

75% sure this is now a bull market.
And therefore, I will be buying at the next higher low.

This is what we mean when we say Market Structure!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=meshpips post=85261476]

If a fool keeps quiet, he could be mistaken to be wise but once he opens his mouth and speaks, his foolishness can no longer be hid.

The attached file shows Chapter 9 of Scott Carney's book The Harmonic Trader dedicated to the 127 projection level.

I rest my case.[/quote

I thought the first exten.sion point is 123.6.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
@theyoda @saxy4c
To other new traders.

Honestly the first time I blew my account I saw this online. And I can tell you that quote is true. It took me less than 6months to stop blowing my account. 8months to make a profitable month. I don’t know how many months It will take to break even from my losses. And I still don’t know how many years it will take to make $1M

The only thing I can say is I will always show up each Sunday when the market opens and take my risks.

The main goal is to be consistent and to achieve that, we have to ask ourselves WHY we want to embark on such journey? Is it worth the stress? Will I be commited? Will I enjoy the pain? These questions are Process oriented. We should not ask questions like, How much will I make? how much returns? Will I lose my money? Etc. These questions are results oriented.

To be honest, I didn’t know it will take me less than a year to be a profitable trader but I only believed that I can achieve it. I also did not put pressure by giving a stipulated time. I just kept doing what I believed will make me a better trader each day.

I’m still learning and still humble to take my losses. This month I’ve been losing. Honestly At some point I lost faith in myself. Then I gained bck my confidence when I seeked help from infofirst and pipmarshall. They are my mentors and they have experience to share...lots of them.

I hope for a profitable new year for everyone. We Live and Eat Pips grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
My guy, if you like listen or not, I beg you in the name of whatever being you reverence the most, to stick with the retracement levels that work for you and have also worked for our great forefathers that used the sun and moon and certain levels to do whatever they did back then. All these modern modifications and additions are just invented to complicate things by people who are basically marketers and would just confuse you with big big talk.

I am sure there are generous people out there, even in the forex trading business, that would guide you on how to use simple profitable and time tested systems,yet,let me ask you a question:

why would a trader who claims to be profitable also want to make money off newbies on teaching rubbish courses, selling complicated books, begging to manage accounts, selling signals etc. instead of just trading?

If she/he is that good, instead of wasting time on teaching the crowd [which sorry to say is built of a lot of mumus who will still lose their money because of the wrong mindset, even if they were educated by the best systems/traders - i know it from a really big broker], why would they not just trade well, make a shipload of money and spend her/his time enjoying life in retirement after making millions [my forex goal is to buy one of the US virgin Islands that has oil one day cheesy].

Or am i missing something? Now, take a look at this guy propagating this 127 level, he goes round different forums postulating different theories with big big grammar but after he gets a prey and does the usual he goes into hiding. Is that not enough to make you run away from anything he says? Also take a look at the guys that attack me the most on here, they both have a management page asking for I think from 200usd to manage for you and share profits, do you think a profitable trader would have time to trade your 200usd religiously, looking for change as commission? I learnt a big lesson recently! But they don't like me because I tell you the truth - by showing you profitable trades and simple methods, they in turn lose prospective targets to prey on abi?

P.S
What I know is that:
THOSE WHO CAN TRADE - TRADE[Why we are here]
Those who can not - do everything else!

[quote author=walexy100 post=85284525][/quote]

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by tolugar: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
good day bosses

pls I want to install mt4 or use hot forex on Mac.

pls is anyone trading with Mac and how will I go about it

cc
saxy4c
PipMarshall
etc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
tolugar:
good day bosses

pls I want to install mt4 or use hot forex on Mac.

pls is anyone trading with Mac and how will I go about it

cc
saxy4c
PipMarshall
etc

I guess you have to do it via your broker site.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Yes, you are right.

peteregwu:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Kai!!! This here is the beauty of trading. Planning out a trade and executing when all parameters are met. I particularly watched this your Aussie setup [even though I took a chance trade against it] and prayed it would work because everytime AUDUSD rises, GOLD goes up too [well,most times].
Honestly your charting has thought me some more on market structure and has practically made me fall in love with you grin. I've grown to watch your charts carefully especially since I know nothing & just pick all my charts from the internet [sic.]
Thanks for sharing these wonderful works of art, you're one of the few good ones left and I'm optimistic I'd get to learn a whole lot more from you in the coming years.

PipMarshall:

It's clear. AUDUSD will continue to form higher highs and higher lows.
And how to take advantage is to buy at the next higher low. 75% sure this is now a bull market.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2019
For many weeks I've been thinking of the best response to your fore condemnation of forex because what you said is similar to decreeing that agriculture is a fraud because you had a bad harvest in the first year as a result of lacking farming experience!

I'd tell you a secret that has brought me to where I am in this forex journey [I'm excited because as time goes on, i have many more secrets to share with you guys on here], it's one of my mentors and guess what? He used the same $400, [that you have just thrown away because of lack of patience and knowledge] and turned it into $200m within 10years and he was just 23yrs old then.
His partner mocked him that he was just a natural born trader and couldn't impact that same knowledge to others. Guess what? This same guy further took 2 weeks to train some trading recruits and gave each of them a live trading account to trade. Long story short: when his Experiment ended 5 years later, his “trainees” were reported to have made him an aggregate profit of $175 million.

As a matter of fact he is the reason that I have seen a potential to raise as many profitable traders as possible and it is my resolve that insha Allah, the "Fisherman" Project would be a huge success where we convert small money to a sustainable means of livelihood!

I always say I don't know how to teach because i don't have a structured program I went through to trade or follow specific rules. My present method of trading is an accumulation of methods I picked from here and there and learnt where to spot opportunities and harness them. But I promise I'd impact as much knowledge that can make you an independent profitable trader if you follow ardently. You seem like one whom jumps in and out of things quickly, trust me you'd never find anything stable that way. One love bro!

To read more about this guy I just spoke about his name is Richard Dennis:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dennis

Tundenoni:
Forex is a fraud!! My $400 is gone... Don't say I didn't warn you... I was trying to run from poverty... I'm in deepshit now!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2019
saxy4c:
For many weeks I've been thinking of the best response to your fore condemnation of forex because what you said is similar to decreeing that agriculture is a fraud because you had a bad harvest in the first year as a result of lacking farming experience!

I'd tell you a secret that has brought me to where I am in this forex journey [I'm excited because as time goes on, i have many more secrets to share with you guys on here], it's one of my mentors and guess what? He used the same $400, [that you have just thrown away because of lack of patience and knowledge] and turned it into $200m within 10years and he was just 23yrs old then.
His partner mocked him that he was just a natural born trader and couldn't impact that same knowledge to others. Guess what? This same guy further took 2 weeks to train some trading recruits and gave each of them a live trading account to trade. Long story short: when his Experiment ended 5 years later, his “trainees” were reported to have made him an aggregate profit of $175 million.

As a matter of fact he is the reason that I have seen a potential to raise as many profitable traders as possible and it is my resolve that insha Allah, the "Fisherman" Project would be a huge success where we convert small money to a sustainable means of livelihood!

I always say I don't know how to teach because i don't have a structured program I went through to trade or follow specific rules. My present method of trading is an accumulation of methods I picked from here and there and learnt where to spot opportunities and harness them. But I promise I'd impact as much knowledge that can make you an independent profitable trader if you follow ardently. You seem like one whom jumps in and out of things quickly, trust me you'd never find anything stable that way. One love bro!

To read more about this guy I just spoke about his name is Richard Dennis:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dennis

One of my favorite part of the book....
They did nothing......... When there was nothing to be done

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AyoII(m): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Tundenoni:
Forex is a fraud!! My $400 is gone... Don't say I didn't warn you... I was trying to run from poverty... I'm in deepshit now!

Forex is never a fraud.....
You should have learn the game before playing the game....
I guess you just jump right in without learning the trade....You were in hurry to make that money....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by tolugar: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2019
ok thanks

peteregwu:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2019
You are right bro, these guys traded a lot on commodities back then and were trend traders, I have an account I trade maybe once in like 60days and I'd show you investor details if you care. I like to take advantage of different market conditions. But in ranging markets like the last 2 months I'm in and out. One thing I hardly do is scalping because my trading psychology isn't built for that. But I believe if we combine our varying strategies together we would find a way to conquer any market situation. I'm glad you know about Richard.

AyoII:

They did nothing......... When there was nothing to be done

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jaygee1: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2019
Can I get a link to download the book (PDF) please?

They did nothing......... When there was nothing to be done [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by solitytv123(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2019
guy i see a bullish move on EUR/GBP what us your take on this pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Skanas(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2019
saxy4c:

I Would love to be a part of this project pls...when are u starting or have you started already?? Really love your simple and straight forward trading style.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2019
hello all how can I start force trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by White04: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good day gentlemen, I have been reading through this thread and I must commend you all for the teachings and overall contributions. With the information I have garnered from other platforms and especially here, I think it's time I try out Binary Options trade with IQ options. (Trading BTC/USD)

My question is, is IQ options a reliable broker?
and most importantly, if anyone here can make out time to give me some mentorship or advice about trading, I would greatly appreciate.

May we all have a blissful year ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
White04:
Good day gentlemen, I have been reading through this thread and I must commend you all for the teachings and overall contributions. With the information I have garnered from other platforms and especially here, I think it's time I try out Binary Options trade with IQ options. (Trading BTC/USD)

My question is, is IQ options a reliable broker?
and most importantly, if anyone here can make out time to give me some mentorship or advice about trading, I would greatly appreciate.

May we all have a blissful year ahead.

Just one sentence.
Overall binary is a scam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
PipMarshall:

It's clear.
AUDUSD will continue to form higher highs and higher lows.

And how to take advantage is to buy at the next higher low.

75% sure this is now a bull market.

Also thinking same with the nzdusd.
Waiting to buy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by White04: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
wiconse:

Just one sentence.
Overall binary is a scam

Why do you say so bro? Please explain before I make mistakes. I have been following the football betting thread for years, but I quit sports betting months ago. I was thinking binary/forex is better. I hope I am not wrong.

Please bro, spare a few minutes to enlighten me on the aforesaid.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
White04:

Why do you say so bro? Please explain before I make mistakes. I have been following the football betting thread for years, but I quit sports betting months ago. I was thinking binary/forex is better. I hope I am not wrong.

Although binary options are quite rightly referred to as financial instruments, there are some ways in which they are akin to gambling.
For example, the fact that you know in advance exactly how much you will earn if a trade moves your way makes binary options trading similar to fixed-odds betting on the results of sports matches or other events. Many traders regard binary options as a fast way to win (or lose) money.
For this reason, some countries continue to regulate binary options as a gambling instrument rather than a financial instrumental
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abambam: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
saxy4c:
Yes, you are right.

Hello guys, I'm new here.

I want to say a very big thank you to saxy4c. For the good work and all the help you are giving here.
It's a honour to talk to you today. Have a great Sunday .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
saxy4c:
Kai!!! This here is the beauty of trading. Planning out a trade and executing when all parameters are met. I particularly watched this your Aussie setup [even though I took a chance trade against it] and prayed it would work because everytime AUDUSD rises, GOLD goes up too [well,most times].
Honestly your charting has thought me some more on market structure and has practically made me fall in love with you grin. I've grown to watch your charts carefully especially since I know nothing & just pick all my charts from the internet [sic.]
Thanks for sharing these wonderful works of art, you're one of the few good ones left and I'm optimistic I'd get to learn a whole lot more from you in the coming years.

You are welcome.
Will keep doing what I can.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
wiconse:

Also thinking same with the nzdusd.
Waiting to buy

Yes..
I posted my views on this pair.
It should go to 0.7500 at least.

But I think will trade just one of them. And it's likely to be AUDUSD because I think I have figured out how to enter that one. If I see a clear entry on NZDUSD.. . Will buy too.

For AUDUSD, I anticipate an entry so precise that even Fibonacci will be proud. wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
EURAUD

If AUDUSD is bullish..

EURAUD has just one way to go.
And that is down.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by White04: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
wiconse:

Although binary options are quite rightly referred to as financial instruments, there are some ways in which they are akin to gambling.
For example, the fact that you know in advance exactly how much you will earn if a trade moves your way makes binary options trading similar to fixed-odds betting on the results of sports matches or other events. Many traders regard binary options as a fast way to win (or lose) money.
For this reason, some countries continue to regulate binary options as a gambling instrument rather than a financial instrumental

Thanks for the advice bro. I am grateful.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why you dey go Sokoto dey find wetin dey your shokoto? How many binary posts have you seen on here? With all the beautiful trades and setups exchanged here by many people isn't that enough to give you a good leverage in forex trading? What I still try to understand is how we see simple things that work and are profitable but choose to go the path of complicated and unclear paths.

If you think sports betting no work, then for me binary is 100X worse. I dont know why people place binary and forex side by side, they have almost nothing in common.
Don't forget, with binary options, you aren't really trading....there are two parties [you and the broker] looking at a price feed [that can easily be manipulated by the broker] and you are making a bet against the broker about whether the market will be higher/lower within a given time frame. If you are right, you get a fixed return [.8R] and if you are wrong, you lose 1R.

Anyways there's a guy on here that keeps posting his chart "results" on how he's making a killing on Crash and Boom and Volatility index, I guess all those are binary too. Find him and please come share the aftermath experience.

See reviews for one of the best binary brokers in the world and decide if you want to do or not, I hope I don't get banned for this though!
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5006/www.binary.com

White04:

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.