Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348082 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
seyiade26:
So I have reset the GU trade to close at breakeven (just a little move down). The trade has already evaporated and the chart doesn't look the way I want. I should have hit top by now to claim it was a successful trade.

It is not an entirely new idea to me; but something I tried and dropped before because of not enough entry criteria...

Out of the trade @ breakeven. Today is another day...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:57am On Feb 20, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Alright, thanks bro, I'll keep at it.
May God bless your effort bro. Am highly impressed. No one has arrived yet but I must whisper to you that I love your fighting spirit, hard and smart work to excel in this market. Please keep it up. Tough times await in the market. But do not relent nor lose hope. I took time to read your past posts. I saw many similarities between us. I hope beginners will be this committed to get there too. I just finished reading redsox11, Hopium, tunderr posts since the last ten days. I saw wisdom in em.

Long story cut short. Based on the aforementioned, I will not wait to see your 3months demo statement as I said earlier. I have messaged you. Reply and let's interact and I will drop the $100 right away. Please maintain the demo and never compromise money management. It's an unforgivable sin in this business.. I wish you only the best in fx and in life. Cheers.

So which broker will you opt for?

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:02am On Feb 20, 2019
infofirst:

May God bless your effort bro. Am highly impressed. No one has arrived yet but I must whisper to you that I love your fighting spirit, hard and smart work to excel in this market. Please keep it up. Tough times await in the market. But do not relent nor lose hope. I took time to read your past posts. I saw many similarities between us. I hope beginners will be this committed to get there too. I just finished reading redsox11, Hopium, tunderr posts since the last ten days. I saw wisdom in em.

Long story cut short. Based on the aforementioned, I will not wait to see your 3months demo statement as I said earlier. I have messaged you. Reply and let's interact and I will drop the $100 right away. Please maintain the demo and never compromise money management. It's an unforgivable sin in this business.. I wish you only the best in fx and in life. Cheers.

So which broker will you opt for?
shocked Do you have any idea the joy I felt seeing this? cry You're kind hearted bro, far too kind. I literally screamed with joy seeing this post!

I can't access the email I used in opening my account here, so please send me a message on WhatsApp 08031893245

I already opened an account with FXTM. Their downside is their huge spreads and swap fees. But on the whole, they are good and they have responsive customer service. Hotforex would have been a nice alternative but their 5 star rating on ForexPeaceArmy is too good to be true so I'm sticking with the devil I know.

I'll be waiting for your response, thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:39am On Feb 20, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
shocked Do you have any idea the joy I felt seeing this? cry You're kind hearted bro, far too kind. I literally screamed with joy seeing this post!

I can't access the email I used in opening my account here, so please send me a message on WhatsApp 08031893245

I already opened an account with FXTM. Their downside is their huge spreads and swap fees. But on the whole, they are good and they have responsive customer service. Hotforex would have been a nice alternative but their 5 star rating on ForexPeaceArmy is too good to be true so I'm sticking with the devil I know.

I'll be waiting for your response, thanks again.

Right away bro. I will get in touch. I do not use fxtm. But hot forex I used. They are very okay atleast since 2015 that I have been using them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 6:42am On Feb 20, 2019
infofirst:
So to encourage the beginners, if you are a beginner here and have been contributing here. Show me your demo performance for the last three months. If it's one month, show me and I will follow your demo progress for another two months. If you can successfully trade the demo for three months. I will give you $100 to go live. With promise that you will not trade more than 0.01 lot and no more than two trades at a time.

Even with all my improvement and understanding, I still play with a demo account. I took my January demo to around 17k from 10k. Then lost it. This February 1,,i started again and the result is attached.
Am playing with 10k demo because am on the mission to take my two live accounts to $10k this year like I have always stated here. So I want to see what I can do next when they get there.
I'm interested in this. Can I open third trade if one of the previous trade SL has been moved to point on entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Hi everyone, infofirst just delivered on his promise. He sent me N37k with enough encouragements and words of wisdom.

You're a gem bro. I am really touched that there are people like you on this planet still. You have a kind heart and I pray life rewards you adequately for this goodwill gesture. You have won my heart and respect forever. Thank you so much.

13 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
All trades now closed. I have gotten more than enough of my weekly target. So I will be staying on the sidelines till next week, unless I see a really nice setup. My eyes are on USDCHF and GBPNZD.

I just doubled my second $100 account and would have closed this and opened a new one but I have a deal with infofirst. So I'll ride this one out.

HHappy pipping everyone.

Dude what's your leverage?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2019
alphaNomega:

Dude what's your leverage?
1:200
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
1:200

He's trading 0.01, that's the lowest you can get I suppose and that's wonderful management. Keep it up and don't let greed get in the way, because you will start feeling you're not making enough and want to increase your size before you are ready.

Good job man, I'm impressed.

seyiade26:

Update: SL hit. False start wink

seyiade26:
Another entry. I am impatient like that...

First you have to remember I mentioned you need finesse to trade that way (have to be advanced), it's far easier to trade with the flow of the market. I don't go out seeking for it most times except I miss initial entry to go with the flow of the market.

Tips;
-Don't do it if the market just start UP or DOWN trend, for you, wait minimum of 3 days trend to think of entering that way, those will be the easiest entries you can get.

-SL is 20-25 pips minimum above the high, you start counting from the high, not from your entry.

-As you're trading against the flow, you ain't going to get a lot of pips, take what you can get and protect yourself.

-Say GU daily move averagely 120pips/daily, wait for it to do 120-150 pips before looking for entry, better if you get W/M formation before entering.

-Most often than not, it's not going to be a change of trend, sometimes it can fall 100-150 pips but those are rare.

- MOST IMPORTANT tip, you've got ONLY 1 "/pair" shot at the entry, if market hit your SL, you MUST not re-enter (So you don't start chasing your tail and start racking up losses coz that's what you'll get if you start re-entering. Just 1 shot and that's it)

*** Best I can tell you is enter with the flow of the market, not counter trade.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Some charts update from yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Hi everyone, infofirst just delivered on his promise. He sent me N37k with enough encouragements and words of wisdom.

You're a gem bro. I am really touched that there are people like you on this planet still. You have a kind heart and I pray life rewards you adequately for this goodwill gesture. You have won my heart and respect forever. Thank you so much.
Good luck man but why fxtm? Their spread no be here and they are a 'market maker' meaning they often take the opposite side of all your trades
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Some of the GBP pairs done 50% correction already, rather fast than I expected.
Looking forward to FOMC later in the day.
Trade well guys.

coolvibes:

Good luck man but why fxtm? Their spread no be here and they are a 'market maker' meaning they often take the opposite side of all your trades

He should look at brokers review, personally I'll go with good broker with low instead of high spreads.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by coolvibes: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2019
redsox11:
Some of the GBP pairs done 50% correction already, rather fast than I expected.
Looking forward to FOMC later in the day.
Trade well guys.

He should look at brokers review, personally I'll go with good broker with low instead of high spreads.
Yes man. every single pip/spread counts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by farem: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2019
PIPnator:
Some possibles

~GBPCHF..Still stalking this one.
Price is at 78.6 fibo.
Im hoping for fibo retracement to the support.
However price might make a mess of the whole analysis and do as it wishes.

~NZDJPY
~NZDCHF

Please how can I pm you directly? It's urgent.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2019
TGbpjpy sell 144. 43, stop loss, 144.70, Tp 144.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2019
redsox11:

He's trading 0.01, that's the lowest you can get I suppose and that's wonderful management. Keep it up and don't let greed get in the way, because you will start feeling you're not making enough and want to increase your size before you are ready.

Good job man, I'm impressed.

First you have to remember I mentioned you need finesse to trade that way (have to be advanced), it's far easier to trade with the flow of the market. I don't go out seeking for it most times except I miss initial entry to go with the flow of the market.

Tips;
-Don't do it if the market just start UP or DOWN trend, for you, wait minimum of 3 days trend to think of entering that way, those will be the easiest entries you can get.

-SL is 20-25 pips minimum above the high, you start counting from the high, not from your entry.

-As you're trading against the flow, you ain't going to get a lot of pips, take what you can get and protect yourself.

-Say GU daily move averagely 120pips/daily, wait for it to do 120-150 pips before looking for entry, better if you get W/M formation before entering.

-Most often than not, it's not going to be a change of trend, sometimes it can fall 100-150 pips but those are rare.

- MOST IMPORTANT tip, you've got ONLY 1 "/pair" shot at the entry, if market it your SL, you MUST not re-enter (So you don't start chasing your tail and start racking up losses coz that's what you'll get if you start re-entering. Just 1 shot and that's it)

*** Best I can tell you is enter with the flow of the market, not counter trade.

I really appreciate this. Much thanks. The fact is I knew the second entry was very bad discipline because it was entry in no man's land. I initially set a limit order but it started to turn before arriving. So I just jumped in. I would not normally do that. The failure of the first one was completely explainable for me as it used a different support to what I was counting on.

Obviously I don't only trade that way and I have used two other promising manual methods (one pro trend and the other counter trend). Once again I prefer the one that counter trends simply because it is more decisive. When you are having pullback you have almost no idea where it will stop. It can even become a reversal. The end result is either too many re-entries leading to too many losses for my tolerance level or you miss out on many big continuations.

So unpredictable drawdown and you don't dare to increase your risk level.

I also felt the same way about trend lines and breakout trading. But maybe I am wrong and I don't use enough filters or don't know how to place stops...

My idea is market will continue, reverse or pullback. So there is higher probability one way than the other. Obviously I have known for a while now that GBP is WICKED!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2019
farem:

Please how can I pm you directly? It's urgent.
Thanks

Mail through Nairaland email service.
It will get to my email and I will reply immediately I see your message.
Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
AUDCAD..
Possible buy if ascending trendline doesnt break.
Manually closed my buy just now, will enter again when I see rejections/as long as the ascending trendline doesnt break.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2019
EURGBP..
Possible sell on this one..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2019
EURJPY..
Possible..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by farem: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
PIPnator:

Regards.
OK. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Now I'm all flat, that's some good catch, 90pips +
If I see good surge upward on GBP, I'm going to SELL it back down, cause I can tell it's running on fumes.

If its going to continue the up trend , market will need to COIL before that can happen.

Waiting for FOMC

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
seyiade26:

I really appreciate this. Much thanks. The fact is I knew the second entry was very bad discipline because it was entry in no man's land. I initially set a limit order but it started to turn before arriving. So I just jumped in. I would not normally do that. The failure of the first one was completely explainable for me as it used a different support to what I was counting on.

Obviously I don't only trade that way and I have used two other promising manual methods (one pro trend and the other counter trend). Once again I prefer the one that counter trends simply because it is more decisive. When you are having pullback you have almost no idea where it will stop. It can even become a reversal.

I'm like you, BUT we are both wrong , the same way we jump into counter trade , some people find it easier to jump into trend trading. You have to re-condition your mind like I did. Of course I still have my demons as counter trade jump at me... but you will just have to train your mind.

The counter trend trade you want to enter , why don't you think the same way that it will continue going and not reverse. You need re-condition, it's hard but you've got to do what you go to do, find balance.

Some of the GBP pairs start coiling and shooting up.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
redsox11:

The counter trend trade you want to enter , why don't you think the same way that it will continue going and not reverse. You need re-condition, it's hard but you've got to do what you go to do, find balance.[/color]

Some of the GBP pairs start coiling and shooting up.

Absolutely absolutely grok this part. And combined with some counter trend ideas I certainly won't mention can lead to some terribly wicked profits! Only that money management become much more complicated. It also requires more patience for good setups to materialize and the time frames are generally higher. I don't have much patience despite that I know It may be a disadvantage in forex.

One can just go with probability...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
You sound like somebody who wants to pick a fight at all costs rather than rub minds, hence, I will try one last time to respond to you.

First off, did you read the part I wrote "... I wasn't really reading the contents, but I was looking at the numerous charts in his book and that was when the light bulb clicked on? Did you read that part? You sound as if I said I know it all and unless one reads that book, he wouldn't be profitable. Really man? Do you have a personal problem with me? On a normal day, I would give you a good dressing down, however dirty it might get, but I have pledged to be loyal on this thread, so I'll look away.

I bet my balls you don't know anything about trading. Look at how you talked about Fibonacci and Elliot Waves as if they are some great stuff of legend, shows you hardly ever went through babypips.

Again, trade your own way and make your money, stop giving me unnecessary mentions.
Pls would you mind to share the idea you got. It would really help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by farem: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
PIPnator:

Regards.

I am finding it difficult to send another mail. I will be glad if you give me personal mail add. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
farem:

I am finding it difficult to send another mail. I will be glad if you give me personal mail add. Thanks

I got your message just about now and i replied immediately.

Let me know when you see this, so i can delete the email.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by farem: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
PIPnator:

I got your message just about now and i replied immediately.

Let me know when you see this, so i can delete the email.

Just sent it via my yahoo mail. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
redsox11:
Now I'm all flat, that's some good catch, 90pips +
If I see good surge upward on GBP, I'm going to SELL it back down, cause I can tell it's running on fumes.

If its going to continue the up trend , market will need to COIL before that can happen.

Waiting for FOMC
...@redsox11, I really like your reversal trading strategy. Could you pls help provide me with any learning platform/docs to study the mean reversion trading?
Thanks a lot
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
farem:

Just sent it via my yahoo mail. Thanks

Seen.
Will read and reply shortly.
You can remove my email from here ok.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by farem: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
PIPnator:

Seen.
Will read and reply shortly.
You can remove my email from here ok.
Thanks.

Thanks, expecting.

Done @ the bolded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.