Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349513 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JoshMedia: 1:27am On Mar 01, 2019
PIPnator:
GBPJPY...
Notice the pattern GBPJPY has been exhibiting in a couple hours.
See the yellow circle. Once price makes a doji, price starts to fall gradually and slowly.
Possibly, same thing is going to happen with the red circle.
That could be a 70pip sell trade.

***Trade with caution.

Long to time Bro.
You're really doing a great job!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2019
JoshMedia:

Long to time Bro.
You're really doing a great job!

Thanks. I know you are doing great too.
We will kill the market!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kozmicity: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2019
@infofirst pipnator fxwarrior tunderr

My first trades already in the money...

I'm more than excited now!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2019
kozmicity:
@infofirst pipnator fxwarrior tunderr

My first trades already in the money...

I'm more than excited now!
Sir, I don't believe you read infofirst post, it won't even be bad idea to go through all infofirst posts.

Sir I say this because you're not following the rule he mention, lot size to trade, how many trade you can have on at the same time. Mind you the goal is not just double the account, you have to trade it for a period of time he mentioned because one can actually double account in 2 days and lose it all the 3rd day.

The goal is to sustain your account, trade it close to how you will trade live account.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kozmicity: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2019
redsox11:
Sir, I don't believe you read infofirst post, it won't even be bad idea to go through all infofirst posts.

Sir I say this because you're not following the rule he mention, lot size to trade, how many trade you can have on at the same time. Mind you the goal is not just double the account, you have to trade it for a period of time he mentioned because one can actually double account in 2 days and lose it all the 3rd day.

The goal is to sustain your account, trade it close to how you will trade live account.

He said he will give the $100 dollars with a promise to trade at 0.01 lot size... From what I understand sir, he meant that whoever gets the $100 will only be given after he/ she makes a promise not to have more than two trades running at a time with a 0.01 lot size...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2019
redsox11:

At the bolded cracked me up. Forex is really a double edge sword.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2019
infofirst:

Perfect. Improve on your learning, practice good mm. Be here from time to time. And if you demonstrate to have learn with the performance on the demo as evidence then it's a deal... $100 Wil be for you. I wish you the best.

I will like participate in the $100 demo trading. I will be dropping update on it soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JoshMedia: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2019
PIPnator:

Thanks. I know you are doing great too.
We will kill the market!
Yes Ooh. The main boss. You're a blessing to we your students.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2019
kozmicity:

He said he will give the $100 dollars with a promise to trade at 0.01 lot size... From what I understand sir, he meant that whoever gets the $100 will only be given after he/ she makes a promise not to have more than two trades running at a time with a 0.01 lot size...

Reading and understanding terms is the first test for this generous offer from a kind man(Infofirst),I don't think "kormicity" saw that.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kozmicity: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2019
AK284:

Reading and understanding terms is the first test for this generous offer from a kind man(Infofirst),I don't think "kormicity" saw that.

Lol, I went back to it and saw what I missed out... My bad, sticking to the rules now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2019
Thanks boss.
@Kozmicity @collitexnaira...how long have you been trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kozmicity: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2019
infofirst:
Thanks boss.
@Kozmicity @collitexnaira...how long have you been trading?

Since July last year, but it's mostly demo sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2019
JoshMedia:

Yes Ooh. The main boss. You're a blessing to we your students.

Ahh.. Me too still be big time student for the game oh. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
AUDUSD..
Worth looking at including AUDCHF.
Price at crucial area.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kozmicity: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2019
PIPnator:
AUDUSD..
Worth looking at including AUDCHF.
Price at crucial area.

I smell a buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2019
kozmicity:

I smell a buy

Cool bro.
Analyse it further. Whatever you are convinced of (buy or sell), do it.
The most important thing is to believe and have confidence in your analysis.
The outcome of the trade is secondary while confidence in your analysis is primary.
Trading is a journey of self. You and you alone owns/does the trading.
Either way, we will kill the market!

Ps. The above message applies to me too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by kozmicity: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2019
PIPnator:

Cool bro.
Analyse it further. Whatever you are convinced of (buy or sell), do it.
The most important thing is to believe and have confidence in your analysis.
The outcome of the trade is secondary while confidence in your analysis is primary.
Trading is a journey of self. You and you alone owns/does the trading.
Either way, we will kill the market!

Ps. The above message applies to me too.

The buy order was OK... My profits are still fluctuating, I'll check back in 15 min.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
USDMXN..
Possible sell.
Analyse further..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
GBPAUD ANALYSIS
==============
Price bounced off daily resistance area.
lets see if price will get to the ascending trendline and maybe bounce or break...
Happy pipping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
@infofirst, I would like to participate in this your demo encouragement challenge if you don't mind.
Though I have been on and off live Account but currently off.
Please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
technical analysis long term (months) BUY signal spotted.

1000 pips each on EURUSD and GBPUSD

NB: we may likely SELL the opportunity on the monthly time frame before going Long which will take the entire year.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
GBPUSD ANALYSIS
=============
Daily Inside bar formed at resistance area.
Possible down move to trendline support zone...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Edd1e:
GBPUSD ANALYSIS
=============
Daily Inside bar formed at resistance area.
Possible down move to trendline support zone...
Also keeping an eye on the 4 hourly possible trendline bounce for upward move. Let's see what price does.
Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
infofirst:
Thanks boss. @Kozmicity @collitexnaira...how long have you been trading?
It been two years now, though not consistence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Best pair of thee week goes to USDCAD.
Had 3 successful buy on it.
Worst, USDMXN. Messed me up 2 times.
Will never touch it again.

And its a wrap for the week.
Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
PIPnator:
Best pair of thee week goes to USDCAD.
Had 3 successful buy on it.
Worst, USDMXN. Messed me up 2 times.
Will never touch it again.

And its a wrap for the week.
Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend.

Same oh! I was surprised also. That spike
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Benqozenero:
@infofirst, I would like to participate in this your demo encouragement challenge if you don't mind.
Though I have been on and off live Account but currently off.
Please.

@infofirst, I just opened a demo account. so would be updating by every Friday.
Thanks for the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
@Benqozenero, @collitexnaira, @kozmicity My initial plan was for max of 3 people. And one person got the first $100 already and left with two but i will change my mind to accommodate all three of you.

The motive behind what i did was to motivate and or encourage beginners, struggling old traders etc. That success is possible in fx market, So i did not come up with it to pressurize you nor any body so try and relax, play by the rules, use the opportunity to improve your trading skills and hopefully it can be the first step to lift your moral in the business.

Am not looking at how much you make from the $100, but i want to see how committed you are towards improving your self, knowledge and emotion wise.It will be to your advantage if you can read some of my posts and some of this thread pages before. The person that got the first $100 did not even trade the account for one week after he showed interest because i saw the passion and drive in him just by going through some of his past posts here. Trade the demo just as you will the live $100 am willing to give you. There is high chances of losing first deposits but losing it and learning from it is far better than just losing it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Forex market is a good opportunity for Nigerians especially with the high rate of unemployment, the money is there but how to make it is what you just have to figure out. Learning, practice are some of what you need to make it happen.

The chart is your friend. Do not over trade. A step at a time in the right direction is better than ten steps up that will lead to 15 steps down. I know you need money but for years, over trading has not helped you so why do you have to keep repeating the same thing with no success.

As a struggling trader, you will be better off if you can limit the number of pairs you trade. Focus on less and with more understanding, you can trade as much as you are willing to. you can define the rules for yourself. Most strategies, indicators, tools were developed to help your trading not provide the magic. I once read somewhere that the great developer of Fibonacci died poor (May be it was a joke) so if it were to be that easy, everyone will be billionaires now. Every indicators are good but with limitations and so you need more than that to excel in the long run.

I am not a successful Forex trader yet not because am not making money but because almost every time, i keep discovering, learning and i realized its a continuous journey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
infofirst:
@Benqozenero, @collitexnaira, @kozmicity My initial plan was for max of 3 people. And one person got the first $100 already and left with two but i will change my mind to accommodate all three of you.

The motive behind what i did was to motivate and or encourage beginners, struggling old traders etc. That success is possible in fx market, So i did not come up with it to pressurize you nor any body so try and relax, play by the rules, use the opportunity to improve your trading skills and hopefully it can be the first step to lift your moral in the business.

Am not looking at how much you make from the $100, but i want to see how committed you are towards improving your self, knowledge and emotion wise.It will be to your advantage if you can read some of my posts and some of this thread pages before. The person that got the first $100 did not even trade the account for one week after he showed interest because i saw the passion and drive in him just by going through some of his past posts here. Trade the demo just as you will the live $100 am willing to give you. There is high chances of losing first deposits but losing it and learning from it is far better than just losing it.

Well said BOSS.
I and this FTA house are very grateful for your kind words and did of encouragement.
Everyday most of us wake up to face big challenges in the lonely Forex World, but great guestures such as you have displayed goes a very long way in empowering and encouraging us to cast our net one more time into the deep.

Maybe God Grace & Blessings never cease from your Household. You are the true Boss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Am sincerely sorry for that person that contacted me to come and train him or trade for him. I do not train people. the resources are out there, learn as much as possible, learn everything and be committed and you will know what to hold on to and what not to. I do not trade for people as well. When you go online or check your broker Pamm services, you will see good traders that can trade for you. The only one person i trade for is my friend and i used my own money to fund the account. Just to encourage him as i will stop later.
There is high chances that you will be successful in life if you can be successful in forex and apply some of what make you successful in forex in your life.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fxwarrior:
Gold sellstop at 1325
Stop loss at 1330
Target at 1305

We need to acknowledge effort here too, i remembered this trade. Immediately i saw it, it gave me the extra believe that am right as i was in a sell too. thanks fxwarrior. the tp has been delivered now.

I do not trade all pairs so sometimes, i just might not be able to say something about every calls. @Pipnator, i dey tap inspiration from your lovely calls and charts too. kudos.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.