Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349086 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JAkpayen(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
@bestofwonder,

I don't think you read the criteria to get the $100 for trading. Seriously this is not trading you are doing. You need to study more on risk management

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Dannidom(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
bestofwonder:

I have been trading a demo account for over a month now, using mt4 platform. And I made a profit of over $564 using a lot size of not more than 0.05.
I just switched today to another demo account using $100 as deposit via fxtm standard account. Trading on mt4. Here is a screenshot of the account now, just waiting for one more trade to turn blue so I can scalp it. And close for the day.
Chai! How do i get to this level which indicator you dey use
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by LaconicINC: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dannidom:
careful, not all that glitters is gold. Pictures can be photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
bestofwonder:

I have been trading a demo account for over a month now, using mt4 platform. And I made a profit of over $564 using a lot size of not more than 0.05.
I just switched today to another demo account using $100 as deposit via fxtm standard account. Trading on mt4. Here is a screenshot of the account now, just waiting for one more trade to turn blue so I can scalp it. And close for the day.
Sorry to say sir, but you're not trading, you're gambling. You have a very very long way to go.

Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dannidom:

I swear, don't use indicators to trade, use them as confirmatory signals. The best method of trading is price action.
Learn how price works, supply and demand etc.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bestofwonder(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
JAkpayen:
@bestofwonder,

I don't think you read the criteria to get the $100 for trading. Seriously this is not trading you are doing. You need to study more on risk management

Thanks boss, can you point me in a direction, maybe a book to read?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bestofwonder(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dannidom:

Am not using indicator.. Just chart reading

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bestofwonder(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
LaconicINC:
careful, not all that glitters is gold. Pictures can be photoshopped

Lol.. Photoshop for demo account? Well, it's a possible scenario I guess.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bestofwonder(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Sorry to say sir, but you're not trading, you're gambling. You have a very very long way to go.

Regards.

So what do you suggest boss, what advice do you have for me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
bestofwonder:

So what do you suggest boss, what advice do you have for me?

So long you are making profit and still on demo, i will advise you to continue trading with the system you are using on demo for aleast 3 or 4 months. If the profit is still consistent after trading for that long, then you have a working trading system. But if the profit isn't coming or you crash your demo account, then you will have to restrategise and learn another system

Meanwhile am still learning too, so we many for this class

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
That was pinpoint entry, got to do with a lot with luck than skills, I think it will correct and still go up some more. Although I've got an indi that point me to probable place for reversal (price hardly get there).

Working on my risk, if the account get more heavy, I'll slash it more, building for long time. About 10% increase (7 days, more than a week, can tell I won't meet month target).

Need to set an account for aggressive trading, more risk/more reward.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Boss, your Gold call was very correct, stuff of legend. I got burnt by it and the little profit I made for the week all got taken away. Here's what I will do in response:

I will trade demo for this week, my live account should chill first. I have decided to trade demo for some time everytime I have a losing trade. Lol.

I am currently battling a demon in me on my first live account.

How's it going now? don't put too much pressure on yourself. That's why we tell people trade demo close to how you will trade your live account. Imagine people opening $50,000 demo account, that's not trading close to how you will do it on live account.

Just take it easy and go back to how you do it on your demo earlier.

When something is working for you, I urge people to write it down somewhere, make a journal. It easy for people to stray and start having bad results. When you do, examine your trades and go back to what is working for you.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bestofwonder(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2019
collitexnaira:

So long you are making profit and still on demo, i will advise you to continue trading with the system you are using on demo for aleast 3 or 4 months. If the profit is still consistent after trading for that long, then you have a working trading system. But if the profit isn't coming or you crash your demo account, then you will have to restrategise and learn another system

Meanwhile am still learning too, so we many for this class

Thank you for the encouragement, will continue as you have said.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2019
PJAMES1:

Yes. It is why I included that for a buy to happen. One should wait for a break of the trendline. Infact one must wait for a break of the trendline. Then wait for correction.. And then buy on the breakout from the correction. Like I say.. One must be rigid when it comes to entry criteria. One must always wait till all criteria is fulfilled. A simple waiting for the criteria to be fulfilled will prevent a wrong trade in this instance. Because if the trendline holds.. Then, according to the criteria, we can't buy for now.
We have the same trendline. I was thinking it would be broken.
You think it will not break it and it will hold as resistance. Which may be absolutely right. Because truly, there could be an opportunity to sell. At the end of the day, it's what the market offers that one has to follow. Buy or sell.. The market will go its way. We just have to adjust quickly.
Thanks bro.

EURNZD
The way I see this now,we may likely see a breakout to the upside.
NZD is weak and falling and this, is likely to shoot up.
However all options are on the table. Buy/sell depending on what price does.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2019
PIPnator:

EURNZD
The way I see this now,we may likely see a breakout to the upside.
NZD is weak and fall and this is likely to shoot up.
However all options are on the table. Buy/sell depending on what price does.

EURNZD... I am also watching it. Also waiting to see a clear direction. Thank you for the update.

USDCAD... Looks like that one has left me behind undecided undecided. It's unrelenting for now. Was unable to find an entry. Well, we move.
Maybe it will still give me a chance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2019
PJAMES1:

EURNZD... I am also watching it. Also waiting to see a clear direction. Thank you for the update.

USDCAD... Looks like that one has left me behind undecided undecided. It's unrelenting for now. Was unable to find an entry. Well, we move.

USDCAD at major resistance.
We see what happens today close to or after the CAD interest rate decision today.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2019
PIPnator:

USDCAD at major resistance.
We see what happens today close to or after the CAD interest rate decision today.

Alright. Thank you.
Will be waiting to see what happens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JAkpayen(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
bestofwonder:

Thanks boss, can you point me in a direction, maybe a book to read?
Use the attached excel sheet. I'm not the originator but you can modify to suit your style for risk management

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JAkpayen(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking to buy EJ @ current price

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
GU for a sell. Please anybody having the same feeling?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
PJAMES1:

EURNZD and GBPNZD looks like a sell now. But I will be staying on the sidelines if two big bosses like you and Pipnator have a Buy Bias.

I'm looking at USDCAD too. I'm waiting for a pullback to join the buyers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
redsox11:

How's it going now? don't put too much pressure on yourself. That's why we tell people trade demo close to how you will trade your live account. Imagine people opening $50,000 demo account, that's not trading close to how you will do it on live account.

Just take it easy and go back to how you do it on your demo earlier.

When something is working for you, I urge people to write it down somewhere, make a journal. It easy for people to stray and start having bad results. When you do, examine your trades and go back to what is working for you.

Doing fine, thank you. Decided not to trade with it this week due to NFP and the rest.

Please which platform can display my trade stats in a graph style like you posted above? How do I go about it? I tried using trade explorer on forexfactory but it doesn't support MT5 yet. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
EURNZD and GBPNZD looks like a sell now. But I will be staying on the sidelines if two big bosses like you and [b]Pipnator [/b]have a Buy Bias.

I'm looking at USDCAD too. I'm waiting for a pullback to join the buyers.

Bro there is no big boss in this o..
The market humbles everyone but with time and experience you learn to manage your account better.
That is cut your loss early and let your profits run.

As for EURNZD, you should trust and believe in your chart more than the one myself or anyone posts here.
I only updated my previous post based on what I see happening on NZD.
What if you are right about trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Doing fine, thank you. Decided not to trade with it this week due to NFP and the rest.

Please which platform can display my trade stats in a graph style like you posted above? How do I go about it? I tried using trade explorer on forexfactory but it doesn't support MT5 yet. Thanks.

go to account history on your platform (its beside trade on the trade terminal), right click on any trade and you will see several options, click on save as detailed report, it will pop up on your browser page....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
PIPnator:

Bro there is no big boss in this o..
The market humbles everyone but with time and experience you learn to manage your account better.
That is cut your loss early and let your profits run.

As for EURNZD, you should trust and believe in your chart more than the one myself or anyone posts here.
I only updated my previous post based on what I see happening on NZD.
What if you are right about trade?
Alright bro, thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
beejaay:

go to account history on your platform (its beside trade on the trade terminal), right click on any trade and you will see several options, click on save as detailed report, it will pop up on your browser page....
Thanks bro, I'll try this when I charge my laptop.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
USDCHF 4hrs
Could this be a break out and retest?
Are we gonna see a sell if the retest is confirmed?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
PIPnator:
USDCHF 4hrs
Could this be a break out and retest?
Are we gonna see a sell if the retest is confirmed?
Are you looking at GBPAUD? It has currently touched a resistance that has held in the last 3 years. I see this pair dropping heavily from here. It's starting to show signs of falling already.

cc Infofirst
PJAMES1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
CHFJPY 4hrs
As seen in the blue box, price is consolidating and the resistance at 111.135 is providing support. If it consolidates further and doesnt break the trendline, we are likely to see price push up. Same pattern is also playing out in EURJPY.
If this plays out as predicted, we may likely see a sell in USDCHF.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Are you looking at GBPAUD? It has currently touched a resistance that has held in the last 3 years. I see this pair dropping heavily from here. It's starting to show signs of falling already.

cc Infofirst
PJAMES1

Im watching it too.
I have that resistance marked on my end. I will likely sell too and watch how price react at that small blue support.
Price might come there and decide to do head and shoulder but if it break it, then I will sell further down to the ascending trendline.
Already, same resistance got broken on EURAUD plus AUDUSD is quite weak. These are things im taking note of for the sell.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
PIPnator:
CHFJPY 4hrs
As seen in the blue box, price is consolidating and the resistance at 111.135 is providing support. If it consolidates further and doesnt break the trendline, we are likely to see price push up. Same pattern is also playing out in EURJPY.
If this plays out as predicted, we may likely see a sell in USDCHF.
I don't trade this pair, but if I did, I would have a sell bias. Notice how price conveniently knocked out the previous Higher Low with a very long red candle? That would have been my signal. I would only wait for price to pullback to somewhere around the dotted line levels before I start selling.

But I'm very curious to see what price would do in this case. Keep us posted please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
PIPnator:

Im watching it too.
I have that resistance marked on my end. I will likely sell too and watch how price react at that small blue support.
Price might come there and decide to do head and shoulder but if it break it, then I will sell further down to the ascending trendline.
Already, same resistance got broken on EURAUD plus AUDUSD is quite weak. These are things im taking note of for the sell.
Alright boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.