Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,664 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (362058 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by amaechi2020: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
To your forex trading business to fun by price action scalping.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Benqozenero:

Thanks, Boss. Just trying to get this done with so I can commence the #x10 deal with you. Because I intend to finish that up before the year runs out. Hope you don't mind the temporary delay!

Not at all. Take all the time you need.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Muzikluva:
Hello all. Please I need advice. I have abt 540dollars(which someone gave to me, but I will make monthly returns). Now I have the issue of who to register with and get signals for scalping or swing trades etc. Any advice please.
P. s. I learnt forex over a year ago so I am nt a novice. I just have to brush up and keep learning

I hope your Monthly ROI is small. I would advice you Attach your account to a good PAMM trader until you know you are ready to trade it yourself. For signal providers, I won't advice cos you might not do well with it except you have all the time to execute the trades as provided immediately they are provided without any delays.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Muzikluva(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
JerryQ:

I hope your Monthly ROI is small. I would advice you Attach your account to a good PAMM trader until you know you are ready to trade it yourself. For signal providers, I won't advice cos you might not do well with it except you have all the time to execute the trades as provided immediately they are provided without any delays.
Yes the ROI isn't too much. I have the time that's why I am weighing my options..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Muzikluva(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
JerryQ:

Please can you suggest a good PAMM trader for me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
@infofirst, my demo trade update.

I took a big hit this week. I must admit, my emotion defeated me. I was trying to speed up the recovery of last week loss and my actions made me incur more losses

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
JerryQ:

Not at all. Take all the time you need.
Thanks Boss. God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
collitexnaira:

I took a big hit this week. I must admit, my emotion defeated me. I was trying to speed up the recovery of last week loss and my actions made me incur more losses

Open a new account but use 1:20, it should stop you from overtrading.

This account is gone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by airmark(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
menthane:

I made 70% in January, 90% in February. Not risking more than 2% equity per trades. Success rate, I work with a world leading broker though against ethics trading while you are with a broker but I gotta make money for myself too. lol.

But I saw in your past post that you lost 1.2m in August last year, what happened?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Muzikluva:
Hello all. Please I need advice. I have abt 540dollars(which someone gave to me, but I will make monthly returns). Now I have the issue of who to register with and get signals for scalping or swing trades etc. Any advice please.
P. s. I learnt forex over a year ago so I am nt a novice. I just have to brush up and keep learning

You better return that person's money before you loose it. Get your own money and take time to perfect your trading skills.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Muzikluva:

Please can you suggest a good PAMM trader for me?

There is one of us here with PAMM under FXTM, when last i checked he was doing well. i think he was ranked no 20 at the time. search back like 5/10 pages you will see his PAMM account and link. Anyway, choosing a good PAMM account is simple, just take your time and go through the Stats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
collitexnaira:

You did great still not to get an MC. Keep up with your rules next week.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by menthane(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
airmark:

But I saw in your past post that you lost 1.2m in August last year, what happened?

You are right. Wasn't the one trading here. Hectic job schedule I gave a guy eho then traded recklessly almost double account in a week then no stop loss. He lost everything in one night. I decided to trade sideway since working for a broker. You can check my live trades, over 90% success rate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Muzikluva:

I will advice you invest maybe about $440 with a good Pamm and try $100 on your own. It's bitter but the truth is there is high chances you will lose the money. But with the Pamm. You have an alternative. I am recommending this FXTM pamm guy some pages before now in this thread. You are responsible for the decision and the risk that comes with it.
I believe you can excel but with the scenario you have described. That's the advice I can give. All the best to you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
JerryQ:

There is one of us here with PAMM under FXTM, when last i checked he was doing well. i think he was ranked no 20 at the time. search back like 5/10 pages you will see his PAMM account and link. Anyway, choosing a good PAMM account is simple, just take your time and go through the Stats.

Oh. Exactly. I just saw this. Spot on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
collitexnaira:

It does happen. Hopefully you have learnt the lessons. Do not take revenge. The market does not care. I suffered losses last week and month too but I took it slow and my mindset is much better again. You can do it.

Thanks for your transparency. I still believe you can turn things around with the same account but like I said before. There is reward for your participation and if you decide to let go as at today, I will reward your time and effort with #10k but if you still believe you can then you still have up till end of May but with the same trading account.

@Benqozenero fought and back in the game.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2019
infofirst:

It does happen. Hopefully you have learnt the lessons. Do not take revenge. The market does not care. I suffered losses last week and month too but I took it slow and my mindset is much better again. You can do it.

Thanks for your transparency. I still believe you can turn things around with the same account but like I said before. There is reward for your participation and if you decide to let go as at today, I will reward your time and effort with #10k but if you still believe you can then you still have up till end of May but with the same trading account.

@Benqozenero fought and back in the game.

Thanks for encouraging me. Your advice is taken bro. Am not giving up on this demo account. I will proceed with caution.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 2:59am On Apr 06, 2019
seyiade26:
GladMan hope XM restrictions are not disrupting your week man? How is it going?
i couldnot trade this week, i had a 5 days leaders conference in church. but i see that you had a wonderful trading week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:01am On Apr 06, 2019
crowniran:

what timeframe do u use for making entries
i set my orders on 1 hour timeframe but am working on it to improve it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:15am On Apr 06, 2019
collitexnaira:

it happens sometimes bro you just learn from it and come back stronger make sure you review all your trades this weekend and find out how you can improve

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:20am On Apr 06, 2019
is like nfp does not move much again this days. how was the week guys, i see that most bosses in the house made some good returns grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 5:46am On Apr 06, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

i couldnot trade this week, i had a 5 days leaders conference in church. but i see that you had a wonderful trading week

Yay profit-wise. But I didn't necessarily do same thing as last week so not too comfortable. Maybe I over-optimised and then found myself going a whole Wednesday without trading.

I couldn't handle it and turned to discretionary trading a lot this week. I went after the market with my powerful edge and it went well sometimes and less others.

I could actually run this way with improved sharpness and always having a clear and reasonable thought process.

Some more backtesting raised some issues that may arise with my most preferred system from last week. So I am still looking at beating that before it causes problems later.

I have finally shorted AUDNZD; enough is enough...

I am sure you had a wonderful conference too...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 5:53am On Apr 06, 2019
Happy weekend good people. Hope everyone had happy pipping this week?

Please who has checked out SnR2 script (probably forgot to change the name to something cool)? What say you?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2019
Here is that same account, we made about 600k this week. The major profit came from the GU sell of Thursday and Friday. The goal is to make 1M as profit this month, we have already gotten over 60% of that.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Muzikluva(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2019
infofirst:

I will advice you invest maybe about $440 with a good Pamm and try $100 on your own. It's bitter but the truth is there is high chances you will lose the money. But with the Pamm. You have an alternative. I am recommending this FXTM pamm guy some pages before now in this thread. You are responsible for the decision and the risk that comes with it.
I believe you can excel but with the scenario you have described. That's the advice I can give. All the best to you
Okay, very well. Thank you. I guess the FXTM pamm guy you are referring to Divinepips?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bcashy: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2019
JerryQ:
Here is that same account, we made about 600k this week. The major profit came from the GU sell of Thursday and Friday. The goal is to make 1M as profit this month, we have already gotten over 60% of that.

Can someone explain this naira account stuff to me? Is it that profits and loss is made in naira? Pls shed more light on it!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2019
collitexnaira:

The problem is you don’t understand what risk to reward means.

See a $100 demo account, you should not lose more than $5 on each trade. And your take profit should be $7-10 on each trade. So if you have 5wins out of 10trades, you will make profits. It’s simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Muzikluva:

Okay, very well. Thank you. I guess the FXTM pamm guy you are referring to Divinepips?
No he should be Methane
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2019
JerryQ:

You did great still not to get an MC. Keep up with your rules next week.

Thanks for the advice boss. I will surely follow my rules henceforth

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2019
bcashy:

Can someone explain this naira account stuff to me? Is it that profits and loss is made in naira? Pls shed more light on it!

Yes, profit and loss in Naira. You can try it out on a demo account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

it happens sometimes bro you just learn from it and come back stronger make sure you review all your trades this weekend and find out how you can improve

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2019
bojbest:

The problem is you don’t understand what risk to reward means.

See a $100 demo account, you should not lose more than $5 on each trade. And your take profit should be $7-10 on each trade. So if you have 5wins out of 10trades, you will make profits. It’s simple.

OK bro, i understand your explanation. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.