Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349802 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2019
seyiade26:

Yay profit-wise. But I didn't necessarily do same thing as last week so not too comfortable. Maybe I over-optimised and then found myself going a whole Wednesday without trading.

I couldn't handle it and turned to discretionary trading a lot this week. I went after the market with my powerful edge and it went well sometimes and less others.

I could actually run this way with improved sharpness and always having a clear and reasonable thought process.

Some more backtesting raised some issues that may arise with my most preferred system from last week. So I am still looking at beating that before it causes problems later.

I have finally shorted AUDNZD; enough is enough...

I am sure you had a wonderful conference too...
Making profit is the most important thing bro, but we must all learn how to be discipline and follow our trading plan, yeah sometimes it is difficult especially those days with no signals you might be tempted to trade but we must all overcome it. The reason why i love trading so much is that it brings out all your fault and forces you to overcome it or you die grin
If we learn from our mistakes we will always improve but i think you did great wink

Yeah, the conference was great. I was planning of only attending 1 day so that i can trade but after the 1st day i changed my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2019
JerryQ:
Here is that same account, we made about 600k this week. The major profit came from the GU sell of Thursday and Friday. The goal is to make 1M as profit this month, we have already gotten over 60% of that.
Keep going sir, the more i see account like these, the more i believe that mine is not far away grin this your account is an inspiration to all sir keep them coming smiley

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Oga redsox1 and infofirst hope you guys had a great week as usual,femora07 how is everything at your end. Pls has any one heard from awesomeduru

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

Making profit is the most important thing bro, but we must all learn how to be discipline and follow our trading plan, yeah sometimes it is difficult especially those days with no signals you might be tempted to trade but we must all overcome it. The reason why i love trading so much is that it brings out all your fault and forces you to overcome it or you die grin
If we learn from our mistakes we will always improve but i think you did great wink

Yeah, the conference was great. I was planning of only attending 1 day so that i can trade but after the 1st day i changed my mind grin

Fantastic change of mind bro. Enjoy your weekend...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bcashy: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2019
JerryQ:

Yes, profit and loss in Naira. You can try it out on a demo account.

That's lovely then! Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2019
GladmanGoddey:
Oga redsox1 and infofirst hope you guys had a great week as usual,femora07 how is everything at your end. Pls has any one heard from awesomeduru

I think he has quit trading. Because he his online but not replying. I hope he doesn’t give up if he’s enjoying the process.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hi, how's everyone trading coming along?

You guys should wish me luck, I'm on this institutional trader neck, I need him to teach me some serious skills and compounding, I want to be exceptional trader, not you average trader. You guys should keep me in your prayers so that he could be more forth coming.

I thought I've seen it all until I met him. I would share when I know more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tunderr:

You guys should wish me luck, I'm on this institutional trader neck, I need him to teach me some serious skills and compounding, I want to be exceptional trader, not you average trader. You guys should keep me in your prayers so that he could be more forth coming.

Ha anyone can just bluff like that now. Sorry but the chat you posted does not prove anything...

I made 10000% this week, trust me on this...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
seyiade26:

Ha anyone can just bluff like that now. Sorry but the chat you posted does not prove anything...

bros... shocked
Fear God

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
I didn't think I mentioned anything like % , but pips. You can certainly bluff me but its hard thing to do with my +10years experience.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tunderr:

Sweetheart, I will like to follow bumper to bumper oooo
I want to get better too ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by carbonado(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tunderr:

....i wish u all the best....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tunderr:
I didn't think I mentioned anything like % , but pips. You can certainly bluff me but its hard thing to do with my +10years experience.

Normally people with dangerous knowledge don't just teach it. How many dangerous things does the world know about. Anyways good luck...

Personally I think you don't need that at this stage. You could stick with your already fantastic returns or optimize the things you already know.

I don't like the idea of your chasing that guy for his knowledge. Why would you do that when already very profitable? He can give you dangerous terms grin and still renege..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yes they don't but sometimes the universe give you more than you deserve.
I'm a very good trader BUT I'm not exceptional or some master trader.
The rule is keep learning and improving.

Just an example, imagine you doing 200-300% a month consistently ? what would that make you?
I want to be my own Federal Reserve

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Frezhkid10(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
I need advice...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Frezhkid10:
I need advice...
What do you need? is that live or demo account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Frezhkid10:
I need advice...

Reduce your lotsize, forex is not a get rich quick scheme. And also spend more time with the charts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tunderr:
Yes they don't but sometimes the universe give you more than you deserve.
I'm a very good trader BUT I'm not exceptional or some master trader.
The rule is keep learning and improving.

Just an example, imagine you doing 200-300% a month consistently ? what would that make you?
I want to be my own Federal Reserve

You are right. I am just saying how tough the task can be to get someone to give away the knowledge to let you do that in the markets. Either its very improbable they teach it or cannot be taught but arrived at after much trading and/or research into market behavior (specific or general) and stuff like that...

Or they intercepted a secret memo from JP Morgan to Deutsche Bank lol...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Frezhkid10(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tunderr:
What do you need? is that live or demo account?
..live..but cents account.... I tried implementing stop loss but when I set sL at a particular price..it keeps telling me invalid SL..is there another way of setting SL??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Frezhkid10:
I need advice...

Use very small stop losses and very large take profits (say like 1 to 5). Trade big movers like GbpJpy, gbpchf, EURJPY, Gbpusd. Enter in the direction of the trend after price comes back to 20EMA (exponential moving average) on daily time-frame. . Your stop loss should be about 200 points so take profit not less than 1000 points.

Use the minimum lot size available to you and gradually scale up if profitable.

Good luck...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Frezhkid10(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
seyiade26:

Use very small stop losses and very large take profits (say like 1 to 5). Trade big movers like GbpJpy, gbpchf, EURJPY, Gbpusd. Enter in the direction of the trend after price comes back to 20EMA (exponential moving average) on daily time-frame. . Your stop loss should be about 200 points so take profit not less than 1000 points.

Good luck...
...points mean pips??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Frezhkid10:

..live..but cents account.... I tried implementing stop loss but when I set sL at a particular price..it keeps telling me invalid SL..is there another way of setting SL??
Some brokers don't allow you set your stop loss very close to current market price. Some 10pips minimum.

Note - When you're buying, stop loss should be below price you entered. When you're selling, stop loss should be able your entry price.

Frezhkid10:
...points mean pips??
Most MT4 broker uses 5 digit pricing now, so you will see 400 points on your MT4 but it's really just 40pips.

Frezhkid10:
...points mean pips??
How long have you been trading? you should get a good strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
seyiade26:

Never touch the trades after opening them...

Good luck...

From there pay attention to the trades that are winning and the ones that are not to see how you can improve. Mind you you can still increase your take profit up to more than 20 times your stop loss until you find a profitable ratio...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Frezhkid10(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
How long have you been trading? you should get a good strategy.[/quote]...I just started..not up to a month..went for a seminar in March..that was where I took interest in trading..the guys there were all looking Rich.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
BASICS:
Most Brokers and MT4;

Standard lot size is 1.0 . That's equal to buying 100,000 unit of currency.

Which mean when you entered 1.0 lot size , it's 1pip = 10$ , so 10pips = 100$

0.1 lot size is 1pip = 1$ , so 10pips = 10$
0.2 lot size is 1pip = 2$ , so 10pips = 20$

0.01 lot size is 1pip = 10 CENT , so 100pips = 10$

Frezhkid10:

I just started..not up to a month..went for a seminar in March..that was where I took interest in trading..the guys there were all looking Rich.
It's mostly packaging to get your money. I just hope the strategy they taught you is little good, at least so you don't blow your account fast.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
mirage:
Mira Consults Present:
Live financial trading seminar in Kano, Nigeria.
Learn to trade the global finanacial market (spot FX & Futures) and get funded by our partners to trade and keep 80% of the profit.
For registration and enquiries, call 08032023531 or 07065863029 #tradingseminar #forextrading

unserious...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tunderr:

You are in my prayers guys all the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
seyiade26:

you this guy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Frezhkid10:
I need advice...
Get a trading plan
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
GladmanGoddey:
I'm good, thanks. As for trading this week from my side, no loss no gain. Looking forward to a new trading week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by justpeehay(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
So I'm selling Gold next week. TP- 800pips...

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.