Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (350277 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dowjones(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
redsox11:

EA after ... +52pips. How and why is on this thread

Hello. Send me a DM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
redsox11:
My scalping account doing good but my main account, I've got only 1% gain this week. Was out of margin to enter some good cad trades, it is what it is.
You're doing really well to be able to combine scalping with normal trading. One of the many perks that come with having traded for donkey's years I guess. You're doing good boss.
infofirst:

^^ Not a bad week despite low volume.

Gu gave me a good week too.
Nice one boss smiley No updates on Gold? Has the ministry now moved permanently to GU? GBP pairs are really really addictive embarassed grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Boss infofirst, this is the update for this week.
I still wonder when the market will normalize, because the struggle between the bulls and the bears has rendered various chart patterns impotent

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2019
collitexnaira:
I still wonder when the market will normalize, because the struggle between the bulls and the bears has rendered various chart patterns impotent

The number of trade you took is too much for the account, one bad streak then margin call
It's really a tough time for pattern traders coupled with users of tight stop loss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2019
AK284:

The number of trade you took is too much for the account, one bad streak then margin call
It's really a tough time for pattern traders coupled with users of tight stop loss

OK boss, advice noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Benqozenero:
Shop closed for the week. A very annoying week for me.
@infofirst, #my$100demo update.

The week really test patience. Next week is almost here. Grab the lessons and shape up for the coming week.

collitexnaira:

You are trying to run after the market with the too many pairs you are chasing at the same time. Relax. Filter the pairs and go with the best of them and you will get it right.

@Benqozenero @collitexnaira

Suggestion. Before Tuesday, try and look through different pairs. Do your analysis, opt for two or three with higher chances of success. And stick to them.

I do not know the strategy you use to come up with your trades but identifying support or resistance of the said pairs can help you to know where to get in or out.

For me, Gu is what am looking to trade, earlier I was looking to see 1.297* and market did touch it. And with the way the daily and weekly candle closed. I have strong view that it will go lower and we might get to 1.283* and even 1.277*...
So I will keep sell till 1.2855. The sell will be invalid if price push above 1.3135 and I will willingly close my trade. And be on the look out to buy between 1.2855 and 1.277* depending on what comes up. If I can buy at those region.. I will aim at 1.3250 first and then 1.3500.

I have used that as example. I have my analysis for gold eu and uj too. Always learn to use weekend to analyze and prepare yourself for the coming week. That way you will save your self time and stress. And whatever comes thereafter can then be used as basis for appraisal.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
You're doing really well to be able to combine scalping with normal trading. One of the many perks that come with having traded for donkey's years I guess. You're doing good boss. Nice one boss smiley No updates on Gold? Has the ministry now moved permanently to GU? GBP pairs are really really addictive embarassed grin

I wanted to dump it but no. EU gu uj and gold still. EU is my first and best love actually. But for some fine tuning here and there. I am trying to give gu more share and that's why I dropped Gj for it.
GBP pairs volatility made them worthy you know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
The last two weeks has low volatility. But the market bias has not changed. Various factors are only making it difficult to understand the market bias. The chart is your friend. Keep studying it. It can only get better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
infofirst:

The week really test patience. Next week is almost here. Grab the lessons and shape up for the coming week.

You are trying to run after the market with the too many pairs you are chasing at the same time. Relax. Filter the pairs and go with the best of them and you will get it right.

Suggestion. Before Tuesday, try and look through different pairs. Do your analysis, opt for two or three with higher chances of success. And stick to them.

I do not know the strategy you use to come up with your trades but identifying support or resistance of the said pairs can help you to know where to get in or out.

For me, Gu is what am looking to trade, earlier I was looking to see 1.297* and market did touch it. And with the way the daily and weekly candle closed. I have strong view that it will go lower and we might get to 1.283* and even 1.277*...
So I will keep sell till 1.2855. The sell will be invalid if price push above 1.3135 and I will willingly close my trade. And be on the look out to buy between 1.2855 and 1.277* depending on what comes up. If I can buy at those region.. I will aim at 1.3250 first and then 1.3500.

I have used that as example. I have my analysis for gold eu and uj too. Always learn to use weekend to analyze and prepare yourself for the coming week. That way you will save your self time and stress. And whatever comes thereafter can then be used as basis for appraisal.

Thanks Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
infofirst:

Thanks for your analysis on GU. I will follow your suggestion to reduce the number of pairs i trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by telescopefx: 1:56am On Apr 21, 2019
Abiolamac:
gbpusd +74 pips running in VIP

All this VIP people... LOL, you people are clowns.... Not only VIP, why not have PVC group too?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by telescopefx: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2019
Shevychen2:

I don dey show the way since nah. If your trading is decent, just go to the Darwinex website and create an account (just search online for their website. Not posting any links before some idiots say I am looking for affiliates chicken change). You can import your history from your current broker or start afresh.. If you get good scores in the attributes they measure, you are good to go. Apart from the around $30m their investors have, the company shares a maximum of €4.5m EVERY month to the top 60 traders for the month. The amount you will get is decided by how much deposit you have and the position you finish.

Funding is now easier than before for Africans too as they now allow credit cards and Skrill to fund. Minimum balance is still $500 though.

Took me just a few months to get over $100,000 in investment with them so you can see why I will never understand these people spamming everywhere looking for who to give them money.

Even if its $100 you have, remove your mind and trade it professionally with forextime or any of these small brokers for a year or so.. Ensure the drawdown is reasonable compared to returns, Take responsible risks, avoid martingale..Then when the money is $500+, withdraw it and send to Darwinex, import your history from the old broker. If you did all I said above and can maintain the discipline indefinitely, I can guarantee that three months from when you joined (performance fees are paid every three months), your first payment will be more than your capital. Then imagine where you will be in a year..This is a long term plan that is worth it..

Really sad to me when I see people putting pressure on themselves to make millions from their tiny <$1,000 account. All I can see is an account that will be crashed sooner or later 90% of the time.

Anyways, I have preached enough.

God bless you boss, whenever I read your post, I always smile and very careful to get all the details... Kudos.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2019
PJAMES1:
I know I have talked about EURNZD before. And how I was expecting a significant upside move. It appears we have that coming into play now. Weekly chart shows an incomplete head and shoulder pattern. But I am not thinking short yet. And I don't think the pattern will be completed now.

Weekly chart also shows a clear double bottom pattern.

Daily chart shows more details. There is a clear break of the trendline and it has been retested. The trendline held as support.
Also, I personally don't do much of Elliot Wave analysis but from the little I have learned from the charts of those who do.. I also believe we are seeing an ABC correction of the downward move that started in October 2018 and ended in December. A and B already completed.. C, the last part of the correction has started and would target 50% of the original downward move. This corresponds with the upper resistance I drew. That 1.7110 area.

The four Hour chart shows a clear inverted head and shoulder pattern. A pull back to the green line (neckline) area gives an opportunity to go long. The experts teach to allow he trade come to one. If it doesn't, one should let it go. The pullback gives a reasonable Risk Reward Ratio.

So from a technical point of view, medium to long term, EURNZD is up.. Then downnnn (on completion of the correction). In the next down impulsive move, I speculate the neck line of the weekly head and shoulder pattern will be broken.

But what do I know? I am just a learner putting out my perspectives on pairs. And who is striving to be better. This is not in anyway a financial advice. And trading decisions should not be based on this. Let us see what happens.

Slowly moving towards the target as explained in this post. Up by 200 pips plus from entry. Still holding. It's a trade on demo. I want to observe how long it will take to reach tp (if it does). Also, I want to see the impact of swap as it is already disturbing. I have held for about 2 weeks. Swap has taken like 20 pips off the profit. And I may still hold for for a while.
Stop loss like 10 pips above entry point already. Will be looking to lock down more profits.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
PJAMES1:

GBPJPY
GBPUSD
GBPAUD
GBPCAD

I have looked at these ones recently and I wouldn't want to buy any of them at the moment. Especially because I am not an intra day trader. Similar patterns. Some of the pairs at important levels or approaching an important level. The opportunities for more downside move open when those levels are breached. Personally have a Bearish bias for these pairs.
Well, that's my own view.
I may be wrong.

Would post charts of some GBP pairs later. Not changed my bearish bias. And some have actually declined since this post. I think some would go further down and short opportunities might come in, if not already present. That's if you are a medium to long term trader. I tend to look medium to long term. I am not an intra-day trader.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2019
GBPCAD
Chart of an ongoing demo trade.
I think this will reach 1.7250 area. And possibly 1.7140 area.
May be too late to enter.
But If there is a pull back. There may be an opportunity to go short.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Euraud analysis

❤️euraud +50 pips running
Abiolamac:
Euraud analysis

Join us at https:///forexarmysignal and https:///forexarmysignals

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Cadjpy analysis.

Join us at https:///forexarmysignal and http:///forexarmysignals

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Chfjpy analysis.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Eurcad analysis.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Gbpchf analysis.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Why I am long on eurjpy...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
GBPUSD
Another demo trade.
My only concern is that there could be a pullback again to the trendline before we see further downside move. In a sell position already because I expect that resistance (black line) to hold.
Let's see what happens

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Audcad analysis.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is one time trade signal is very clear for me, when It happens I take major risk on one of my accounts. Multiplied this account x4 last week as the M pattern on GJ sell was too obvious. Still has 300 pips plus to go. Please don't take as much risk if you don't know the best place to enter.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TOMMYS: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Good morning house.
I'm new here and reading through your comments has been quite Educative. i had my first lecture on babypips yesterday. although my project topic at the University was on foreign exchange, my dream is to trade on a professional level in a couple of years.

but I need clarification on an issue.

a forex company's representative was on radio and he said they pay up to 20% ROI monthly i punched my calculator and what I saw was mind blowing.
I feel they are fraudsters but I need your advice because I know you have vast experience as regards forex.

your responses will really help me.
thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2019
❤️AUDCAD +75 PIPS RUNNING IN VIP������
Abiolamac:
Audcad analysis.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2019
euraud +85 pips running in VIP
Abiolamac:
Euraud analysis

Join us at https:///forexarmysignal and https:///forexarmysignals

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abiolamac: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Target hit

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jasonclement(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2019
TOMMYS:
Good morning house.
I'm new here and reading through your comments has been quite Educative. i had my first lecture on babypips yesterday. although my project topic at the University was on foreign exchange, my dream is to trade on a professional level in a couple of years.

a forex company's representative was on radio and he said they pay up to 20% ROI monthly i punched my calculator and what I saw was mind blowing.
I feel they are fraudsters but I need your advice because I know you have vast experience as regards forex.

thanks.
what's the name of the forex company?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2019
TOMMYS:
Good morning house.

thanks.

They are marketer, there job is to tell you what you like to hear, once you put in money ,T&C is there to free them legally from those initial bogus claim turning your head. while it's quite easy for few to achieve 20% monthly but 80% will not keep there starting capital let alone make Gain,so that should tell you something.
I have seen alot of online testimonial of people who started trading/options and becomes millionnares in like 3 months on olypius or something platform presize (truth is 97% will be loss their money not make money)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.