Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (349970 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
I am currently sharpen my cutlass to SELL oyel for menus

if continue staying below the blue levels it a SELL at any price below with TP around the red levels

if price move above the blue the north move continue to the next levels

join if chop menue if u can

Good luck

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
I tire for this fight between the bears and the bulls on GBP's. Who is winning?

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Edd1e:

grin grin grin grin
Real battle. Interestingly. Both will win. Only pigs will be slaughtered.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
Edd1e:

grin grin grin grin
no be small thing ohh grin grin
am backing the bulls wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

no be small thing ohh grin grin
am backing the bulls wink

then we are in the opposite of the fight wink wink wink
@infofirst, Na so, Oga mi. Only the pig get slaughtered grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
infofirst:

Real battle. Interestingly. Both will win. Only pigs will be slaughtered.
I like that line. Don't be a pig grin

GladmanGoddey:

am trying to add more instrument to my trading and not only focus on forex pairs because when market is choopy i cant make any decent profit. This week like this has been very annoying for me, i was only able to profit from gold and all the rest price is just dancing around my entry i dont know what he is waiting for. So to avoid doing some stupid decisions based on emotion i want to add more instrument to my trading list. Can you suggest some to me?

If you're intra-day trader and not counter trend trader BUT you have not taken any hit this week, I mean if you are not in the negative, then you are doing VERY GOOD.

This week market is what separate total newbie with someone with some experience or good system. I don't think more instrument will help you though.

That's why I say to people that you've got to trade more than a month, so as at least see different market / price phases and not get your butt handed to you by the market.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
I continue chipping at it. Slow but steady week.

Why I post like this is to show others it could be done, I'm not saying it's easy but it can definitely be done. Took me more than 15years to get here, I've almost seen it all BUT NOT ALL.

But don't be slow like me, do it smarter.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
redsox11:

Why I post like this is to show others it could be done, I'm not saying it's easy but it can definitely be done. Took me more than 15years to get here, I've almost seen it all BUT NOT ALL.

Nice one and great wisdom as always. wink

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
redsox11:
I like that line. Don't be a pig grin

If you're intra-day trader and not counter trend trader BUT you have not taken any hit this week, I mean if you are not in the negative, then you are doing VERY GOOD.

This week market is what separate total newbie with someone with some experience or good system. I don't think more instrument will help you though.

That's why I say to people that you've got to trade more than a month, so as at least see different market / price phases and not get your butt handed to you by the market.

Oddly enough it's this same week threatening to change me from a counter - trend fanatic to a real trend guy.

Why don't you guys check what AUDNZD been doing for most of the week...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
And NZDUSD probably has resumed daily trend today...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Benqozenero:
what kind of Card works for deposit in Darwinex, is it the normal ATM card?
naira/dollar Card?what kind of Card works for deposit in Darwinex, is it the normal ATM card?
naira/dollar Card?
Not sure as I trust and only use bank wire.. However, any card that can pay for stuff abroad should work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Shevychen2: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
collitexnaira:

Thanks for this info. Never new such opportunity exit. I have always have passion
for forex trading, even when i don't know it has so much benefits like this. The more i find out about all these benefits, the more i see forex trading as a career

I am sure the last two pages of my posts have been mostly about. Maybe you started visiting newly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
redsox11:

Great performance boss. Are you a swing trader. I just wonder how you managed to get such performance with the way the market has been fluctuating this week. Your strategy must be very good

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shevychen2:

Not sure as I trust and only use bank wire.. However, any card that can pay for stuff abroad should work.

ok, thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Some charts.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
More charts.
I'm close to my weekly target.
Let's see what Friday will bring.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
infofirst:

Trading manageable so far. Chopin 20s pips from gu here and there. The up and down no let things move well. How is it from your end?
Same here my brother, AJ refuse to come down its just ranging, likewise CadJpy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
I'm seriously considering sending 500 dollars to Darwinex next week, use it as my long term trading, targeting 10-15% every month. I'll have to adjust my trading to fit for what they are looking for as a trader.

Edd1e:

Nice one and great wisdom as always. wink
Thanks Boss , wetin man go do na.

seyiade26:

Oddly enough it's this same week threatening to change me from a counter - trend fanatic to a real trend guy.
Why don't you guys check what AUDNZD been doing for most of the week...
Nothing is stopping you from being the two wink
I don't trade AUDNZD, too slow for me, AUDCAD, AUDJPY and others. I don't even look at them at all.

collitexnaira:

Great performance boss. Are you a swing trader. I just wonder how you managed to get such performance with the way the market has been fluctuating this week. Your strategy must be very good

Timing and little better chart reading. With a whole lot of good and bad experience lol. I take what I can from the market, I miss a lot of pips/run too.

I won’t say I’m a swing trader, more intra-day and I also scalp but that’s with another live account, I take more risk there as I always try to withdraw every month and start all over again with the said account.

I'll post a screenshot of the scalping acc. I've ONLY Traded 6 days from this 2 weeks on the account. High risk account.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shevychen2:

I don dey show the way since nah. If your trading is decent, just go to the Darwinex website and create an account (just search online for their website. Not posting any links before some idiots say I am looking for affiliates chicken change). You can import your history from your current broker or start afresh.. If you get good scores in the attributes they measure, you are good to go. Apart from the around $30m their investors have, the company shares a maximum of €4.5m EVERY month to the top 60 traders for the month. The amount you will get is decided by how much deposit you have and the position you finish.

Funding is now easier than before for Africans too as they now allow credit cards and Skrill to fund. Minimum balance is still $500 though.

Took me just a few months to get over $100,000 in investment with them so you can see why I will never understand these people spamming everywhere looking for who to give them money.

Even if its $100 you have, remove your mind and trade it professionally with forextime or any of these small brokers for a year or so.. Ensure the drawdown is reasonable compared to returns, Take responsible risks, avoid martingale..Then when the money is $500+, withdraw it and send to Darwinex, import your history from the old broker. If you did all I said above and can maintain the discipline indefinitely, I can guarantee that three months from when you joined (performance fees are paid every three months), your first payment will be more than your capital. Then imagine where you will be in a year..This is a long term plan that is worth it..

Really sad to me when I see people putting pressure on themselves to make millions from their tiny <$1,000 account. All I can see is an account that will be crashed sooner or later 90% of the time.

Anyways, I have preached enough.
This is an eye opener, thanks for this.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
redsox11:
I'm seriously considering sending 500 dollars to Darwinex next week, use it as my long term trading, targeting 10-15% every month. I'll have to adjust my trading to fit for what they are looking for as a trader.

Thanks Boss , wetin man go do na.

Nothing is stopping you from being the two wink
I don't trade AUDNZD, too slow for me, AUDCAD, AUDJPY and others. I don't even look at them at all.

Timing and little better chart reading. With a whole lot of good and bad experience lol. I take what I can from the market, I miss a lot of pips/run too.

I won’t say I’m a swing trader, more intra-day and I also scalp but that’s with another live account, I take more risk there as I always try to withdraw every month and start all over again with the said account.

I'll post a screenshot of the scalping acc. I've ONLY Traded 6 days from this 2 weeks on the account. High risk account.

The attached picture, how did you arrive at it? Is it on Forex factory?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shevychen2:

I don dey show the way since nah. If your trading is decent, just go to the Darwinex website and create an account (just search online for their website. Not posting any links before some idiots say I am looking for affiliates chicken change). You can import your history from your current broker or start afresh.. If you get good scores in the attributes they measure, you are good to go. Apart from the around $30m their investors have, the company shares a maximum of €4.5m EVERY month to the top 60 traders for the month. The amount you will get is decided by how much deposit you have and the position you finish.

Funding is now easier than before for Africans too as they now allow credit cards and Skrill to fund. Minimum balance is still $500 though.

Took me just a few months to get over $100,000 in investment with them so you can see why I will never understand these people spamming everywhere looking for who to give them money.

Even if its $100 you have, remove your mind and trade it professionally with forextime or any of these small brokers for a year or so.. Ensure the drawdown is reasonable compared to returns, Take responsible risks, avoid martingale..Then when the money is $500+, withdraw it and send to Darwinex, import your history from the old broker. If you did all I said above and can maintain the discipline indefinitely, I can guarantee that three months from when you joined (performance fees are paid every three months), your first payment will be more than your capital. Then imagine where you will be in a year..This is a long term plan that is worth it..

Really sad to me when I see people putting pressure on themselves to make millions from their tiny <$1,000 account. All I can see is an account that will be crashed sooner or later 90% of the time.

Hi please can you give us signals on various currency?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 5:58am On Apr 12, 2019
NzdUsd Buy 0.6735, SL 0.6700, TP1 0.6800
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Head and shoulder formation on EURCAD W1

Not for scalping!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by mrikay: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2019
i agree with what boss said : Stay away from Martingale. It is an evil system

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by mrikay: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2019
Edd1e:

i don't like violence . I will stay away cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Shevychen2:

Cant use my phone to demo trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Frezhkid10(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who is seeing AudUsd pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
It looks like the bulls are winning AUDUSD, if it can secure a close above 0.7200 this week, we could have a rally in front of us. No convincing bullish signal yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
@infofirst, #my$100demo
shop closed for the boring week.
See the only activated order for the week in the open trade below. Would have to carry this Trade into the weekend.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
@infofirst, my $100 demo update.

This week was also tough, just like last week. Seems the market doesn't favor swing trading this particular month. I took some hits because i trade swings. So as the week draws to an end i decided to scalp and that paid off. I recovered this week loss with scalping.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Frezhkid10(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Benqozenero:
@infofirst, #my$100demo
shop closed for the boring week.
See the only activated order for the week in the open trade below. Would have to carry this Trade into the weekend.
...why not trade 0.02 lot instead of splitting..PR is their an idea behind splitting?? Pls am a new trader

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.