Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

"I'm Not Obsessed With Individual Prizes" - Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I'm Not Obsessed With Individual Prizes" - Cristiano Ronaldo (384 Views)

AFCON2023 : the 3 Best individual Player awards / Spanish Laliga Set To Return With Individual Training Starts By May 4 / Ronaldo: I'm Not Obsessed With Individual Prizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Obsessed With Individual Prizes" - Cristiano Ronaldo by GisthoodBlog(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo has said he is not obsessed with individual awards after another fine 2018 performance.

The 33-year-old won the Champions League for the third year in a row with Real Madrid before signing for Juventus in July.

MySportDab report Ronaldo has scored 15 goals in 24 appearances for Juventus but missed out on the 2018 Ballon D'Or award to Luka Modric.

“I’m not obsessed with individual prizes”, he told Record.

“The important thing is helping the team, always, and therefore the rest arrives naturally.

“I don’t hide that I’m happy when I win but it’s not the end of the world if it can’t happen.”

"The technical, tactical and physical level of all the teams has improved," he added.

"Winning is getting more difficult, andthat is why I have to work even harder to stay on top.

"To win it [the Champions League] is beautiful and it's something that makes me happy, but if doesn't happen, it's not the end of the world."

Ronaldo registered 49 goals in 53 appearances for both club and country in the calendar year of 2018.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/not-obsessed-with-individual-prizes.html

cc Lalasticlala Seun

Re: "I'm Not Obsessed With Individual Prizes" - Cristiano Ronaldo by Huchennar(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Obsession? That i don't know about...but one thing am sure about is that everyone / player loves award. one way or the other it boost alot & aid better performance.

Thosn No up there shows CR7 is no joke
#ororo
Re: "I'm Not Obsessed With Individual Prizes" - Cristiano Ronaldo by MJBOLT: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
but you are obsessed with King Messi cool

Re: "I'm Not Obsessed With Individual Prizes" - Cristiano Ronaldo by Airhuncho(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Keep telling urself that..

(1) (Reply)

Today Friday 100% Sure Prediction / 11 Odds.. Game And Backup With 10 Odds. 29/01/19 / PSG Take Charge With 2-0 Win At Manchester United, Pogba Sent Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.