Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious (2067 Views)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) / My Name Is Stella Damasus, Not Damascus – Stella Damasus Corrects Nigerians / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by ExAngel007(f): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2019

Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by gaby(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lol

Epically savagery with a daughter's love for mama
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by Tamarapetty(f): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by Sleekydee(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
evil child....lol
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by Huchennar(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
either retreat or retweet, you sha have successfully publicized it for her. Thank you

Mama self wan use tweeter

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2019

I dont pray for this kind of child,this kind of child can disgrace you in the public,many people might not even notice the error untill you make it known,or do you wanna make it known that ya mama is uncivilized and illiterate

1 Like

Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by IamD18: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
A musician with a good voice.

Maka Chukwu nwetakwa this girl one on one under ira ikpu level eh!... Asin, Iamd18 mekatannor pa this girl one on one n'elu bed eh!

Kai! IKPU ga justu kporo ya oku.... Asin, nga raji'ya ukwu ozugbo ozugbo.
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by ExAngel007(f): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
comments

Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by Muzanga(f): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

I dont pray for this kind of child,this kind of child can disgrace you in the public,many people might not even notice the error untill you make it known
you dont pray for a successful child? Simi is successful na. And she didnt disgrace her mum. People with sense of humour will understand and just smile at it.

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by ExAngel007(f): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
I just love her
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by Uyiii: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

I dont pray for this kind of child,this kind of child can disgrace you in the public,many people might not even notice the error untill you make it known,or do you wanna make it known that ya mama is uncivilized and illiterate
Oh no dad, why you fooling yourself in public

* the full stop at the top of your post wasn't necessary.

* are you quarrelling with spacing? you didn't even space any of your new sentences after the use of punctuation marks.

* dad, how the fück will you spell until as untill??

to be candid daddy (candydaddy), I didn't pray for a dad like you, you're a disgrace to the familycry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by Ahmed0336(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
ExAngel007:
I just love her

Explain the type of love o undecided
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by MJBOLT: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
publicity stunt
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by Cigo1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lol.

The mother did not beat her properly when she was younger.

The way my mother beat me then, even to correct her at home they fear me.
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by Gozbrown(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Huchennar:
either retreat or retweet, you sha have successfully publicized it for her. Thank you

Mama self wan use tweeter
Bro, is Twitter not tweeter...one love
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by Fabulous0019(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Uyiii:

Oh no dad, why you fooling yourself in public

* the full stop at the top of your post wasn't necessary.

* are you quarrelling with spacing? you didn't even space any of your new sentences after the use of punctuation marks.

to be candid daddy (candydaddy), I didn't pray for a dad like you, you're a disgrace to the familycry

Lolz grin grin my liver!!!
Re: Singer, Simi Corrects Her 'mum' On Twitter And It's Hilarious by frankfrancis871: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

What do you except when you give birth to an ugly thing?

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Sister Mimic Dj Cuppy And Her Father, Femi Otedola While In Italy / Nina Ivy Bares Cleavage In Skimpy Suit Gown / How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.