Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (47703 Views)

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) / President Buhari Receives Willie Obiano In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Kennydoc(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
hypnotic:
Now I get why this lady had to marry a white or close to white guy, the average black guy can't take all this her rant in social media unless he is the poor guy,. No racism here, just an analysis

That guy got his MBBS at UNN. His name is Ivara Esege. Sounds European or American to you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Longest time

Handsome husband. Feminists are the wisest set of female breeds. They have good taste.

A good role model.

6 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Agugbadin: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
She fine pass Linda Ikeji
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Reeberry: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
tobby98:
This obiano bleaching is legendary! in spite of all the AC ur face burn like dis..if u kon hawk under Aswani sun nko?
grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by davidinterior: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice pics

We specialized in P.O.P CEILING DESIGN,WALL SCREEDING,INTERLOCKING,ARC DESIGN, STUCCO PAINTING,PILLAR,WINDOW DESIGN. Check my Signature/Profile for more details.Call or Whatsapp: 08061171843
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Moletemike: 1:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

NO NEED TO SEARCH FOR THE GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO .HE IS THE COURT JESTER AS YOU HAVE RIGHTLY OBSERVED. SEE HIS PICTURES BELOW AFTER HE HAS FINISHED DRINKING HIMSELF TO STUPOR AND MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF IN PUBLIC WHILE HIS AIDES LOOK ON IN EMBARRASSMENT.

AFTERALL, THIS ZOMBIE CALLED WILLIE OBIANO KNEW NOTHING ABOUT NIGERIAN POLITICS UNTIL PETER OBI WITH HIS POOR JUDGEMENT RESURRECTED HIM FROM RETIREMENT AFTER HE WAS REMOVED FROM FIDELITY BANK.

ALL OBIANO KNOWS ABOUT IS handling WOMEN AND REQUESTING FOR CUCUMBER VIDEOS FOR HIS ENTERTAINMENT AS WAS THE CASE IN THE MISS ANAMBRA CHIDIMMA OKEKE CUCUMBER SAGA. HE SPONSORED THE SHOW.

THA DRUNKARD KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SHAGARI AND EKWUEME, AND SHOULD KINDLY RESTRICT HIMSELF TO WHAT HE KNOW BEST, WHICH IS PRESENTING HIMSELF TO HIS ROFOROFO WIFE TO TEAR HIS SHIRT IN PUBLIC.

THE ROFOROFO AGBERO EBELECHUKWU OBIANO HAS BECOME A CURSE TO OBIANO FAMILY, BANNING ALL THE GOVERNORS RELATIVES FROM ENTERING THEIR AGULERI RESIDENCE DURING THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON.

SHE HAS VIRTUALLY RENDERED THE PATHETIC DRUNKARD AN OUTCAST IN HIS FAMILY DESPITE BEING A STATE GOVERNOR, AND A LAUGHING STOCK AMONG ALL SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS WHO MAKE JEST OF HIM IN THEIR MEETINGS. THIS IS THE REASON HE IS ALWAYS FOND OF SENDING HIS DEPUTY TO THOSE SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS MEETINGS BECAUSE SHAME DEY CATCH HIM.

ZOMBIE GOVERNOR.

Missile.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Caseless: 1:47am On Jan 02, 2019
shachris02:
this her husband has never looked happy....when you marry a feminist, that's what u get.

he's the one carrying baby in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Seahawk: 3:20am On Jan 02, 2019
You people are idiotic. Can’t stop salivate every time chimamanda is mentioned. Sounds like obsession to me.

theapeman4:
this feminist biiitch got a husband and kids!

shachris02:
this her husband has never looked happy....when you marry a feminist, that's what u get.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by kenex4ever(m): 4:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Beremx:
What is Obiano wearing underneath his legs are at full glare? Boxers or shorts? grin

Nice picture sha.
g string
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Kenoxman(m): 5:00am On Jan 02, 2019
lilbest4:
This one luckily catch pússy nigga
You should have married me so that you can know the true meaning of feminism and the difference between feminism and being an African wife
It's not worth the stress I tell u. Marriage is not a supremacy contest. Peace of mind is paramount for me. So Chimamanda's kind is a no-no for me.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by eleojo23: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2019
amaniro:

So you didn't know she was married all this while? and you're on "net"

Of course I knew. Her stories are always on the front page na.
I am just trying to make a point here.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by naptu2: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2019
Ishilove:
What is this man carrying on his head, bikonu??

A red cap.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Ishilove: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2019
naptu2:

A red cap.
I meant Ivara. Naughty you, naptu2 cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by naptu2: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Ishilove:

I meant Ivara. Naughty you, naptu2 cheesy

There's nothing on his head apart from hair.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Nature8(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2019
eleojo23:
So she's got a husband and a daughter
Moral of the story: Do feminism with sense!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2019
Beremx:
What is Obiano wearing underneath his legs are at full glare? Boxers or shorts? grin

Nice picture sha.
U are looking for something
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Beremx(f): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
U are looking for something
nna what am I looking for? grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Beremx:
nna what am I looking for? grin
nne boxers and underwears
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Kenoxman:
It's not worth the stress I tell u. Marriage is not a supremacy contest. Peace of mind is paramount for me. So Chimamanda's kind is a no-no for me.
some of u lack simple knowledge...the kind of feminism chimanmamda preaches is not about any party dominanting or competing but complementing each other...but u jst see morons on nairaland who ae beyond redemption

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by cadesky(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2019
With her husband or with her maid, feminist my foot
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Ohraykon: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2019
CheapHousing:
London used samsung S7 for sale at 40k
WhatsApp. 0 8 0 8 7 4 7 7 4 7 6
scammer
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Where’s the governor?
I see a woman, her husband and a court jester undecided
Hahaha! He's my governor, but he's a drunken master.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Offpoint: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2019
evercurious is like you tried to email, my Nairaland email is not functional. This is my public number 0705 451 5809 you call, flash, or text I'll call back.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Chukzy44(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Beremx:

Nice picture sha.

One paedophile,spotted!!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Houseofglam7(f): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mandeyy:
Hahaha! He's my governor, but he's a drunken master.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
thebosstrevor:
i am sure, if our naija guys try to braid their hair as husbands, our naija women wont give us peace of mind and they will start telling us how irresponsible we are.

the interesting stuff about our some of our Naija women is that they know how to lower their standards for foreigners( he can dress and act as he like) but our home boys need to act accordingly.

He is NOT a foreigner, he is Nigerian they grew up together in the east. They even went to Nsukka together studying medicine before she left for the US while he finished medicine in Nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by BluntBoy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ishilove:
What is this man carrying on his head, bikonu??

Hair.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka by Ndipe(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
id911:

I think her husband is from Edo State

Cross River State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? / Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court / Oshiomole: Obaseki Disrespected The Oba Of Benin By Wearing A Cap To The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.