Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) (44478 Views)

President Buhari Receives Willie Obiano In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by AnambraPeople: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0SX2tWu84g

Anambra billionaire and founder of Legacy Motors , Chief Okey Ezeibe, disgraces Obiano in an event in Houston Texas.

Chief Okey Ezibe was seen refusing to accept handshake from the ex governor at a public function.

Okey Ezibe who is a PDP Chieftain, is a die hard supporter of former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi.

His refusal to have a handshake with Obiano might not be unconnected with the way Obiano treated Peter Obi, his friend ,when he held sway as governor.

This incident in Texas seems to be a manifestation of the political differences and personal grievances between Chief Okey Ezibe and ex Governor Obiano. The refusal to shake hands can be seen as a symbolic act of protest against Obiano's actions towards Okey's friend, Peter Obi. It also highlights the divisions within the political landscape of Anambra State.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/anambra-billionaire-okey-ezeibe-disgraces-obiano-in-texas-vide

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Versifier20: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Sorry, try have more MUCH money to challenging bank,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Homeboiy: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wait first
Someone was shot in 500LT Uniben this evening when we de write exam.

Uniben no be for the weak

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by TemplarLandry: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by PaperWorld: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Is he fighting on behalf of Obi?

Please I don't believe that's exactly what happened until I hear from one of them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Superwave16320: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Where is the disgrace ?
They are obviously friends n he refuse to shake him so what's the big deal in that ?

I don't blame OP though you are labouring in pain n vain for your daily bread 🍞 from your pay master so you have to justify your pay.

Keep it up. Sadly for you Obiano is no longer the governor of Anambra so you need to hustle for a clip where another clown refuse to shake Soludo.

AnambraPeople:
Anambra billionaire, Okey Ezeibe Disgraces Obiano in Texas (Video)

Anambra billionaire and founder of Legacy Motors , Chief Okey Ezeibe, disgraces Obiano in an event in Houston Texas.

Chief Okey Ezibe was seen refusing to accept handshake from the ex governor at a public function.

Okey Ezibe who is a PDP Chieftain, is a die hard supporter of former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi.

His refusal to have a handshake with Obiano might not be unconnected with the way Obiano treated Peter Obi, his friend ,when he held sway as governor.

This incident in Texas seems to be a manifestation of the political differences and personal grievances between Chief Okey Ezibe and ex Governor Obiano. The refusal to shake hands can be seen as a symbolic act of protest against Obiano's actions towards Okey's friend, Peter Obi. It also highlights the divisions within the political landscape of Anambra State.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/anambra-billionaire-okey-ezeibe-disgraces-obiano-in-texas-vide

Watch video here πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://youtube.com/shorts/h0SX2tWu84g?si=cpyopV5cTMYns54g

27 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by nzeobi(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obiano squandered anambra resources just like Buhari and left enormous challenges for their successors soludo and tinubu though I dont pity the successors cos they were aware of the situation and even defended them

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:
Wait first

Oh my goodness !!

Did he die?

12 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:
Wait first

What does it have to do with this news

11 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Homeboiy: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
doggedfighter:

Oh my goodness !!

Did he die?

Yes na
He dogged the first bullet and 2 others landed on him.
Even lecturers run leave exam hall

39 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Welcome to the zoo republic known as Nigeriatongue
Homeboiy:

Yes na

9 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:

Yes na

This is saddening !

6 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Ajanial: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lol..... Dat one na real disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by SoNature(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obiano is a drunkard of a governor who looted Anambra money and escaped to America.

Check governors who live in states they governed like Sullivan Chime, they always do an excellent job.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Passionate888: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Valwezzy: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:

Yes na

Dogged?
I hope it didn’t hit an innocent person?

7 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Maybe he took his land by forrce when he was in power, the way Uzodinma is doing today. Nothing lasts forever. I saw Aregbe recently overseas, I just waka pass like say I no see am, even dey speak yoruba on the phone as I dey waka pass. Nobody dey gaari anybody.
All the leaders doing giragira today, and stepping on toes would soon be worth nothing. That's why they should be kind to those whom they serve while in office.

There are many world leaders today who would remain relevant till they breathe their last. Obasanjo is one of them. He doesn't want to know where you're from. If you merit that office, he'd appoint you to occupy it. He remains the only dertibalised Nigerian. Another leader whose name would be echoed till the end of time is Barak Obama. I know how much he raked into his pocket the day he came to give us a pep talk in DC a few years back near the white House. I learnt the invite was at a price after the event..if you see these men anywhere you go, you must feel their presence. Most of our leaders are so useless and power-drunk, as if the office they occupy belongs to their dad.

BTW,our igbo brothers and sisters too plenti for texas. Something must be responsible for that. wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by damiloladuke: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wahala tiwon niyen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by theophorus(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Shebi na people from that area, na Pride and Yeye bragado dey worry dem.

Ordinary handshake you refuse. You never learn how to be civil.

6 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by BigBelleControl(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tyu
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin EDUCATED CRIMINAL like OBIANO

I hope he's paying his taxes to AGBERO'S in TEXAS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
So make we fry plantain.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
SoNature:
Obiano is a drunkard of a governor who looted Anambra money to escape to America.

Check governors who live in states they governed like Sullivan Chime, they always do an excellent job.
You are mistaken him for Peter Obi.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by brain54(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Very emotional people…

2 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by YourKarma: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Not every tribe engages in hero-worship of their politicians.
If U do well, Igbos will appreciate you. If you act like a fool, you'll be treated as one. This is the reason why some people say Igbos don't like themselves

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Peter is that GREAT MAN UR PAPA failed to become and that's why he's living rent free in ur head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Before I forget eeh I wan ask u something

Abeg did u inherited this ur Stewpidity from ur papa abi u learn am from friends πŸ™„

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:
Wait first

He knew prior to his death that cultism kills!

Celebrate with cat-fish pepper-soup and beer!

Strong man cannot stand-up again grin grin grin He is dead!

5 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by ppogba: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:
Wait first

So the fact that a student was killed in the exam hall in your school gives you the joy that you attend a school for the strong.

Gen Z.
Your lot seems to be synonymous with stupidity.

18 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Akfrenzy:

Peter is that GREAT MAN MY PAPA failed to become and that's why he's living rent free in MY head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Before I forget eeh I wan ask myself something

Abeg I inherited this my Stewpidity from my papa abi i learn am from friends πŸ™„
Is that all. Mtchew

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by SoNature(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I know who Obiano is, Mr. Agbadorian

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bright Nwoye β€˜Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos / 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com / Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.