Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo (37461 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Origin(f): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
It's the other way around. Gays, bisexuals, heterosexuals etc, please you all should keep your sexuality to yourselves.

That stuff No 'Consign' us this 2019.
Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Well said Alex.

4 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Abortions: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
One man go chook prick inside another man yansh pour enough sperm. Nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by obailala(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigerians truly have a lot of problems which is centred on hatred for each other. A lot of people terribly antagonise each other, including strangers, without even knowing it. Meanwhile na we go church pass for this world.

By the way, of all the things Alex said in that post, the only thing 90% of Nigerians would see is the gay part. Speaks volumes!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Yoighaman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
He just made sense except for the gay part in my opinion...will never support the LGBT...ever.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Lordofthewest(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

I once invited one girl come my apartment,even merely looking at her erected pointed boob and her already juicy,hairy punnani,i nearly ejaculated,and i cried for y'all gay

1 Like

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Ifyhills(f): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
yeah, we will leave you alone.

1 Like

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by jrusky(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
I'm sure Alexx is one of them. Happy New year finally exposed him.

No wonder Alex with one *x* suddenly became double *xx* I don't know where such name .came from people with disgusting twisted life love bearing twisted no sense name and behave in a twisted way.

Alexx spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Ogaga87(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
He just brought the first paragraph to dilute the anticipated stern reaction that may grip him..

Shame on Gayers and their lovers

Let's leave it the way our CREATOR made it

2 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Constantiney: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Look at all these bunch of vile black animals hating their fellow humans because of difference in sexual orientation.

Black race is indeed cursed.
There is a governor who openly collected bribe, money meant to take care of you goats, someone risked his life to expose it, yet, not a single one of you brain dead black pigs could do something as little as protesting but if its how someone choose to live his/life, loving who they wish, mutual consent, not forced, these black morons would fret muscles on something irrelevant that has no impact on their wretched lives.
Smh

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by hammerFC: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Leave wat?

So the gays can destroy all our ancestors labored to build...

for one believe homosexuals should face the law.

1 Like

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Foodforthought: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
watch as hypocrites will flood this thread condemning him
Going by the same narrative you and your likes should leave hypocrites alone... it's not your hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
I didn't see anywhere he said "leave gays alone". Now I'm wondering if I was the only one that read the text.
Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by grandstar(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
He is gay!

But that's his busy and everyone should respect

We will all stand before the judgment seat of God. Let Jehovah at the proper time judge us all (Read 2 Peter 3:9)

4 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by pocohantas(f): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
People will say he is gay now, you can't speak in favor of anything without them tagging you one... undecided

That said, the heading is only sensational.
Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Amakababe(f): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
oya run back into that closet you trying to come out of the closet small small.
gay bastard.

homosexuality is something i still haven't been able to understand, it baffles me tire.
I'll keep saying this, homosexuality has no place in this country.
you all Will keep dying one by one, if you try come out open with your dirty demonic act. spits
Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by ofiko123(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
How can someone even be gay when babes plenty - latina, American, Brazilian etc dey..I just weak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Foodforthought: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
The Bible says by their fruits you shall know them. You can't be a Christian or Muslim and support homosexuality.
Moreover in my own culture it is an abomination
Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by hammerFC: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Danrizzle:
I didn't see anywhere he said "leave gays alone". Now I'm wondering if I was the only one that read the text.

I am not surprise.

Yoruba have been trying for years to turn homosexuality into a tribal thing against the Igbo but unfortunately for them, history have proven that Yoruba are the number 1 one homosexuals in Nigeria and Africa.

Dont be surprise that they have been admiring him for possible homosexual relationship, that is y they are always quick to label a hetrosexual man as gay.

I mean, if yorubas are not gay, y are they always in a rush to label handsome igbo men gay, even wen the said person have countless times made it know, they are straight heterosexual.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Foodforthought: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
pocohantas:
People will say he is gay now, you can speak in favor of anything without them tagging you one... undecided

That said, the heading is only sensational.
If I speak in favor of corruption, it means I'm corrupt ma

1 Like

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by uthfaith(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
That's why I'm in support of taking some people to the river overnight to wash their head with Iron sponge and coarse sand as their cross over night. someone is already having mouth diarrhoea from the 1st day of the year. Must you destroy Nigeria more than a rotten beans?
Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by pocohantas(f): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Foodforthought:

If I speak in favor of corruption, it means I'm corrupt ma

Wack analogy dear...
Did you even read his post?

2 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Ogaga87(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
obailala:
Nigerians truly have a lot of problems which is centred on hatred for each other. A lot of people terribly antagonise each other, including strangers, without even knowing it. Meanwhile na we go church pass for this world.

By the way, of all the things Alex said in that post, the only thing 90% of Nigerians would see is the gay part. Speaks volumes!

I don't know what say to you but I hope you don't deviate like Bobrisky..
Being a GAY is not an option, it can never be.. The bastard was emphasizing his anti gay gesture by using capital letters. If he knows that being a gay is right thing to do then he should have soften his emphasis other than coming out as their spoke man..

2 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Stellamariss(f): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
nice one dear

1 Like

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Origin:
It's the other way around. Gays, bisexuals, heterosexuals etc, please you all should keep your sexuality to yourselves.

That stuff No 'Consign' us this 2019.

I love you already..thats just the isshhh..there are somany sexuality existing in the world...people fvck dogs, some like to do trees and inanimate objects, heck!!! I've seen people that fvck themselves.....but they don't make it a thing....let everyone keep his sexual preference to himself.....but no...they started asking for right to marriage, right to adoption.....

They will now start playing victims

4 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by pek(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gays, rapists, homosexuals, armed robbers etc should be summarily dealt with. No mercy!
Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Hoaxey(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nobody is born gay, take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Princezibk: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Blogger must be a gay
dominique:
Of all the things he spoke on, that's the only thing you could single out? Wicked blogger
Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Omudia11: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
You're very correct, lol.
midolian:
For As Long As They Depend On Straight People Like us to Give Birth to Their Gay Partners, We Won't Leave Them Alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by Princezibk: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ahahahahahah!olohun gbo you funny
mezarddinny:
ewu Senegal

why should I ignore a homosexual when I can make him sad? homos must not go Scot free in Nigeria, they must be killed
Re: Leave Gays Alone - Alexx Ekubo by EVarn(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
EmagNig:
Actor Alexx Ekubo has said that Nigerians should leave gay people alone and stop poking into other people's lifestyle.

The actor although denied being gay, but he felt the way an individual chooses to live their life should not be of concern to other people.

He wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/nigerians-should-leave-gay-people-alone-alexx-ekubo/

It's a lost cause Mr Ekubo. Poverty and ignorance will not allow many Nigerians to see the sense in your writeup, maybe in the next decade or so, we would have advanced as a society to the point where we address salient issues and understand the concept of humanity.

See many of them already hitting on the gay issue, out of everything in the writeup, they could only mischievously pick out the homosexuality issue, and use it as a point to attack the writer. As if homosexuality is even a problem in our society. Na wa.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Rocks Black See-Through Top For All Black Everything Concert / Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.