Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” (37469 Views)

Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] / Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years / Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by wale377(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Burna boy alleged side chick jo pearl has revealed the reason why she left her enstranged relationship with Burna boy.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PX2wbydIqk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by smoke9910(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2020
You no fit date Burna boy if your head no strong for igbo matter grin

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Zanotty(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Okpotoyi

6 Likes

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Freestainworld(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Ok you want come back now that you have fortified

3 Likes

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by IconsConnect: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Thank God for the women in my life, can't go 50-50 with no hoe.

15 Likes

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by kktbm: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Omo this babe gaan sef ehn..... her problem big like her nyash

21 Likes

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by pretydiva(f): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Nobody asked you. Move on

7 Likes

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Iamicekid(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2020
You ended abi baba no call or look ur side again then u come here saying u ended d relationship.. Mumu

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by 444crop: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Another story will come up tomorrow...we dey here
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Jerrick(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
who is this one again
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Meow meow.

Nice One Burna. Me and Burna share a lot in common.

I always make sure I give this aww aww people mental problem.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by espn(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mtschewww

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by YorubaKinging: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
The end is near

Sinful nation scared of prophecies coming to pass

You'll wished you were never born

Oh sinful generation

You keep sinning and you don't want to repent

You mock those who tries to correct you to change your ways

Internet fraud, masturbation, oloshos, stealing, killing for rituals, having other gods, fornication

These are just few of your sins

You will not go unpunished

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Goodmarlian: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladies will die to be with African giant.

Meanwhile please I need a job ,I have being at home since October and I am not proud of it .. I Am humble honest and hard-working youth ,in other words I am confirm hustler please I need a well paying job around the lagos mainland I can't really afford island unless accommodation is available.
God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by billynoni(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Side chick?... Eeeeeeyaaaahh, she got tired along the way, she thought she gon be upgraded to main chick.

7 Likes

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Realestatevixen: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
4 bedroom all ensuite terrace duplex for sale. Located behind Games Village Abuja.
Call 0803651 9974
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by UNCL3(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Her DM will be on fire by now grin
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by NiRfreak(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mental health : The most abused word by the vagina people in 2020.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by mosdii(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Typical Naija Farm Tool..... Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits, All Of Them.

2 Likes

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Legalcriminal: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
This life no balance at all na this good shape get mental illness. Nice ass and nice boobs
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Lexusgs430: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
She ended it simply because...... She would never be upgraded.........

Don done done, Burna well........ grin
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by bestman09(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Ihatethemods: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Attention
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by ProMade52: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Okay
Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mods stop pushing useless topics to FP on a blessed Sunday like this na. Fear God! undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” by femi4: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Burna is undatable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Rocks Black See-Through Top For All Black Everything Concert / Google Gifts Dj Cuppy Pixel Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.