Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 (37792 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023 / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
pek:
You are a big idiot. You think everyone on nairaland is a young person. Frustration runs in your family apparently.
OK, old papa .. you created your Naira Land account 12 years ago ... tell me, in any of those 12 long years have you even celebrated ONE Arsenal EPL victory here on Naira Land?? ... you can see who is really frustrated .... 15 years of frustration no be beans grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
OK, old papa .. you created your Naira Land account 12 years ago ... tell me, in any of those 12 long years have you even celebrated ONE Arsenal EPL victory here on Naira Land?? ... you can see who is really frustrated .... 15 years of frustration no be beans grin grin

Na that one still dey pain u? Carry Arsenal problem for head and dey drag ur own for hand o.. bottom line is Arsenal beat chelshit..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
The last time Gunners won an EPL title you were in JSS 2 grin grin

If you wanna make a career in comedy, this ur dry jokes won't help out, them go stone u for stage. make I just laugh small to encourage u.. hahahahaha.. nonsense and ingredient
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
tonee1:
If you wanna make a career in comedy, this ur dry jokes won't help out, them go stone u for stage. make I just laugh small to encourage u.. hahahahaha.. nonsense and ingredient
I did not mean to hurt your sensitivities but it has been that long since the Gunners won an EPL title ... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
tonee1:
Na that one still dey pain u? Carry Arsenal problem for head and dey drag ur own for hand o.. bottom line is Arsenal beat chelshit..
Absolutely... I would even go further to say that Gunners destroyed Chelsea! However facts still remain Gunners last won an EPL trophy when you were a teenager ... you know about Chelsea's recent success .... it has been rubbed in your poor faces all over NL FP grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Absolutely... I would even go further to say that Gunners destroyed Chelsea! However facts still remain Gunners last won an EPL trophy when you were a teenager ... you know about Chelsea's recent success .... it has been rubbed in your poor faces all over NL FP grin

Poor boy.. how many PL trophies did chelshit had in there cabinet? maybe I need to school u a lil bit since I have been trying to help you limit ur shame but u still wanted it pronounced..?? when u say recent success, which chelshit success was recent? all those success u called recent her in the past.. so if u wanna talk about past just the way u have been whining, be my guest
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
I did not mean to hurt your sensitivities but it has been that long since the Gunners won an EPL title ... cheesy

So you still need me to laugh at this? I can still help ur career.. lwkmd
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
tonee1:
Poor boy.. how many PL trophies did chelshit had in there cabinet? maybe I need to school u a lil bit since I have been trying to help you limit ur shame but u still wanted it pronounced..?? when u say recent success, which chelshit success was recent? all those success u called recent her in the past.. so if u wanna talk about past just the way u have been whining, be my guest
Have you ever celebrated an EPL trophy here on NL?? Chelsea fans have celebrated many ... Gunners always vent out their frustration when the season ends grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Have you ever celebrated an EPL trophy here on NL?? Chelsea fans have celebrated many ... Gunners always vent out their frustration when the season ends grin grin

Now u are rephrasing ur statement.. I can see u are learning fast.. I know a kid when I sight one..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
tonee1:
Now u are rephrasing ur statement.. I can see u are learning fast.. I know a kid when I sight one..
So what you are saying is that you have never celebrated Gunners winning an EPL title here on NL ..... eya sorry oh. You see, we Chelsea fans have celebrated EPL titles numerous times here on NL. The next time we win one I’ll be sure to remember you and send you something... grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
So what you are saying is that you have never celebrated Gunners winning an EPL title here on NL ..... eya sorry oh. You see, we Chelsea fans have celebrated EPL titles numerous times here on NL. The next time we win one I’ll be sure to remember you and send you something... grin

Empty hope.. which year will that be? well u can still win it sha in ur dreams cos that's where it will stay.. Dreamer.. lwkmd
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2019
tonee1:

Empty hope.. which year will that be? well u can still win it sha in ur dreams cos that's where it will stay.. Dreamer.. lwkmd
Oh - I’m not thinking of this season .... but the next. Meanwhile I notice you have no dreams/aspirations of your Gunners winning the EPL title. This is what happens when for 15 years ... grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Oh - I’m not thinking of this season .... but the next. Meanwhile I notice you have no dreams/aspirations of your Gunners winning the EPL title. This is what happens when for 15 years ... grin

You still saying you have dreams? are u sure they are dreams or nightmares? The worst is gonna befall Chelsea next season.. and I love the fact that you are having dreams, they can always be dreams and will never come to reality. always in the dreams. Very soon Arsenal is gonna win the EPL. this one isn't a dream like the one you have been dreaming, it's REALITY.. Gunners ain't living in the dreams but REALITIES.. LWKMD
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
tonee1:

You still saying you have dreams? are u sure they are dreams or nightmares? The worst is gonna befall Chelsea next season.. and I love the fact that you are having dreams, they can always be dreams and will never come to reality. always in the dreams. Very soon Arsenal is gonna win the EPL. this one isn't a dream like the one you have been dreaming, it's REALITY.. Gunners ain't living in the dreams but REALITIES.. LWKMD

It is good that you face the reality of your Gunners and accept that they can never win EPL.
Only the big boys of London, Chelsea, win the EPL cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by paradigmshift(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
ThegreatLion:

@Paradigmshift, i sent you a mail. check your email

Seen
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

It is good that you face the reality of your Gunners and accept that they can never win EPL.
Only the big boys of London, Chelsea, win the EPL cool

Big boys with how many trophies? Arsenal have not been keeping clean sheet of late but they won the so called big boys and with a clean sheet. big boys only had 1 shot on target for the whole duration of 96 mins. big boys indeed.. just keep those dreams in ur dreams cos that's exactly where they belong young man... lwkm
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2019
tonee1:

Big boys with how many trophies? Arsenal have not been keeping clean sheet of late but they won the so called big boys and with a clean sheet. big boys only had 1 shot on target for the whole duration of 96 mins. big boys indeed.. just keep those dreams in ur dreams cos that's exactly where they belong young man... lwkm
Yes this game was rough for my Chelsea and the season probably a waa too.
That said, we have been winning big trophies this last decade.
The last time Arsenal won something big, GSM phone no even enter Naija cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Yes this game was rough for my Chelsea and the season probably a waa too.
That said, we have been winning big trophies this last decade.
The last time Arsenal won something big, GSM phone no even enter Naija cheesy

I love the fact that you are consoling urself with the past glory even though... bottom line is Arsenal gave u nice beating.. no be small thing.. lol
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2019
tonee1:
I love the fact that you are consoling urself with the past glory even though... bottom line is Arsenal gave u nice beating.. no be small thing.. lol
On nairaland, Gunners celebrate just individual game wins over Chelsea but never a championship. On the other hand, Chelsea fans celebrate EPL titles ... #bigBoyThings cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ThegreatLion: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

Seen

@paradigmshift, whatsapp me make we talk.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
On nairaland, Gunners celebrate just individual game wins over Chelsea but never a championship. On the other hand, Chelsea fans celebrate EPL titles ... #bigBoyThings cool

LWKM ooo... Na big boy thing to dey celebrate title on NL.. now I know I have wasted precious time replying ur comment.. did I still hear u say na big boy thing to celebrate EPL on NL? damn it
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
tonee1:

LWKM ooo... Na big boy thing to dey celebrate title on NL.. now I know I have wasted precious time replying ur comment.. did I still hear u say na big boy thing to celebrate EPL on NL? damn it

Yes oh ... you Gunners have never celebrated an EPL title here on NL ... 15 years no be beans!
In fact see your style the last time Arsenal won a title ... grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by paradigmshift(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2019
ThegreatLion:

@paradigmshift, whatsapp me make we talk.
+2348169322220
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=ReeLoaDead post=75051733]

Yes oh ... you Gunners have never celebrated an EPL title here on NL ... 15 years no be beans!
In fact see your style the last time Arsenal won a title ... grin grin grin[/quote

Your career in comedy isn't still improving guy.. change career.. lol
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
tonee1:
Your career in comedy isn't still improving guy.. change career.. lol
Ha ha ... I thought you said "were too busy to reply" .... nothing pains a Gunner more than when you remind them of 15 years grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=ReeLoaDead post=75077353] Ha ha ... I thought you said "were too busy to reply" .... nothing pains a Gunner more than when you remind them of 15 years grin grin[/quote

Na the 15 years dey pain u? I already told u, carry Arsenal problem for head and drag ur own o.....Thats what Chelsea fans are all about and u ain't different.. bottom line is I flog Chelsea 2-0.period
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:17am On Jan 25, 2019
tonee1:
Na the 15 years dey pain u? I already told u, carry Arsenal problem for head and drag ur own o.....Thats what Chelsea fans are all about and u ain't different.. bottom line is I flog Chelsea 2-0.period
Why won’t you celebrate 1 game like trophy, when for 15 years you have been pained waiting to drink from the EPL cup ... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Why won’t you celebrate 1 game like trophy, when for 15 years you have been pained waiting to drink from the EPL cup ... grin grin

I no even know where to start my laugh from.. make I start to dey laugh u from the middle cos if I start from the beginning, e go too pain u.. what was the result of Manchester City vs Chelsea? I dey hear some rumour but I no won believe until I hear from the horses mouth.. hahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahhaa

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
tonee1:

I no even know where to start my laugh from.. make I start to dey laugh u from the middle cos if I start from the beginning, e go too pain u.. what was the result of Manchester City vs Chelsea? I dey hear some rumour but I no won believe until I hear from the horses mouth.. hahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahhaa
Wow my friend tones tonee ... so all this time what I said last month has been paining you like this that today you waited for your "opportunity to pounce" ?? Eyaaa .... Sorry oh! grin grin
Tell me, how do you cope for the past 15 years of not winning EPL, let me use that same technique to console my 6-0 debacle of today ... grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Wow my friend tones tonee ... so all this time what I said last month has been paining you like this that today you waited for your "opportunity to pounce" ?? Eyaaa .... Sorry oh! grin grin
Tell me, how do you cope for the past 15 years of not winning EPL, let me use that same technique to console my 6-0 debacle of today ... grin

I waited for the right time.. but are u serious the score line was 6-0? I can't believe my eyes. they also said Chelsea was flogged 4-0 two weeks ago by Bournemouth, how true is that too? but I must confirm this 6-0 first for live score to be sure.. a whole almighty Chelsea? that the fans have been celebrating EPL cups on nairaland being humiliated? Not by Manchester City alone but by Bournemouth too? lemme confirm the 2 result first bro.. am coming back for u.. bwuahahahahahahahah
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2019
tonee1:

I waited for the right time.. but are u serious the score line was 6-0? I can't believe my eyes. they also said Chelsea was flogged 4-0 two weeks ago by Bournemouth, how true is that too? but I must confirm this 6-0 first for live score to be sure.. a whole almighty Chelsea? that the fans have been celebrating EPL cups on nairaland being humiliated? Not by Manchester City alone but by Bournemouth too? lemme confirm the 2 result first bro.. am coming back for u.. bwuahahahahahahahah

Eya so for one month it has been paining you like this ....?? Chai chai chai .... do you know one fact ...just like Wenger, you have become a certified voyèur ! I mean, your Arsenal is not winning the EPL again, instead of you to focus in a way out you are again following Chelsea ... this is what 15 years of suffering does to you .... grin grin grin
There is only one club in London that wins the EPL title these days and that is Chelsea cool ...Certainly not this season but there is hope for the next .. and you will still be watching us then grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Eya so for one month it has been paining you like this ....?? Chai chai chai .... do you know one fact ...just like Wenger, you have become a certified voyèur ! I mean, your Arsenal is not winning the EPL again, instead of you to focus in a way out you are again following Chelsea ... this is what 15 years of suffering does to you .... grin grin grin
There is only one club in London that wins th
e EPL title these days and that is Chelsea cool ...Certainly not this season but there is hope for the next .. and you will still be watching us then grin grin

I no dey even finish to dey read ur epistle before I answer u.. cos I know the bottom line is 15yrs without EPL.. lwkmd. but I asked you to confirm Bournemouth vs Chelsea game result for me, u never did o. my internet no dey gree check that result. thank God say u quick confirm this weekend own for me. Team wey no even dey top 10 dey beat u black and blue.. am sorry for u. oya they carry EPL na buahahahahaha.. I dey shame for u o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Arrives Manchester United For Medical / Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 / Photos From Chelsea Title Win Celebrations - Up Blues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.