Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,094 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 (36859 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023 / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
tonee1:

I no dey even finish to dey read ur epistle before I answer u.. cos I know the bottom line is 15yrs without EPL.. lwkmd. but I asked you to confirm Bournemouth vs Chelsea game result for me, u never did o. my internet no dey gree check that result. thank God say u quick confirm this weekend own for me. Team wey no even dey top 10 dey beat u black and blue.. am sorry for u. oya they carry EPL na buahahahahaha.. I dey shame for u o

Eya - which kind poverty you de suffer bros ... ordinary internet you no sabi pay for your phone?? If na 15 years ago, I would have understood, internet no de plenty for Nigeria but today, even vulcanizer get internet. Do you also know what happened 15 years ago?? Think hard you were in JSS2 that time ... grin grin
Yes, my CFC lost 0-5 to Bournemouth ... they also won the EPL 2 years ago. Seriously, why e de pain you like this?? For 3 weeks you come run away from Naira Land because I wound you with joke about Gunners tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Eya - which kind poverty you de suffer bros ... ordinary internet you no sabi pay for your phone?? If na 15 years ago, I would have understood, internet no de plenty for Nigeria but today, even vulcanizer get internet. Do you also know what happened 15 years ago?? Think hard you were in JSS2 that time ... grin grin
Yes, my CFC lost 0-5 to Bournemouth ... they also won the EPL 2 years ago. Seriously, why e de pain you like this?? For 3 weeks you come run away from Naira Land because I wound you with joke about Gunners tongue grin

You See ur life? u no even know the result of ur so Call CFC again . short memory or ur memory card don full? ur memory card need serious formatting o.. just 2 weeks ago wey them give u 4,u Don quickly forget.. hahaha.. na so the flogging them make u to dey quick forget things? Bournemouth una too wicked o.. within just 2 weeks, one certain team conceded 10 goals. The flogging brutal o. he come affect ur ways of reasoning. u no even remember say na 4-0 them give u.. sorry dude. buahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
tonee1:

You See ur life? u no even know the result of ur so Call CFC again . short memory or ur memory card don full? ur memory card need serious formatting o.. just 2 weeks ago wey them give u 4,u Don quickly forget.. hahaha.. na so the flogging them make u to dey quick forget things? Bournemouth una too wicked o.. within just 2 weeks, one certain team conceded 10 goals. The flogging brutal o. he come affect ur ways of reasoning. u no even remember say na 4-0 them give u.. sorry dude. buahahahahaha

Yes, my CFC lost 0-4 to Bournemouth ... my CFC also won also won the EPL 2 years ago. Seriously, why e de pain you like this?? For 3 weeks you come run away from Naira Land because I wound you with joke about Gunners 15 years of frustration tongue grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Yes, my CFC lost 0-4 to Bournemouth ... my CFC also won also won the EPL 2 years ago. Seriously, why e de pain you like this?? For 3 weeks you come run away from Naira Land because I wound you with joke about Gunners 15 years of frustration tongue grin grin

I tot u said it was 0-5 before and now it's 0-4.. me wey no get internet still know pass u wey get internet and u r one of the fan of CFC.... LOL.. Cover ur face first before u talk to me again. Am sure that the beatings confused u so Tay u no even know the club wey flog una again but don't worry, another club will soon take that 0-5 position u predicted.. they must beat una that 5-0.. see as beating they do this guy o..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:19am On Feb 12, 2019
tonee1:

I tot u said it was 0-5 before and now it's 0-4.. me wey no get internet still know pass u wey get internet and u r one of the fan of CFC.... LOL.. Cover ur face first before u talk to me again. Am sure that the beatings confused u so Tay u no even know the club wey flog una again but don't worry, another club will soon take that 0-5 position u predicted.. they must beat una that 5-0.. see as beating they do this guy o..
4-0, 5-0 it really makes no difference, it’s a bad loss.
Now 15 years of frustration is a different story ... what is intriguing is how it pained you that you pick race from naira land for 3 weeks and you were sitting down at home angry waiting for me ... grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

4-0, 5-0 it really makes no difference, it’s a bad loss.
Now 15 years of frustration is a different story ... what is intriguing is how it pained you that you pick race from naira land for 3 weeks and you were sitting down at home angry waiting for me ... grin grin grin

It's a big difference.. let me school u again. a goal can actually make ur dream of winning EPL come to fulfilment if both teams are tied on point.. now u see? Quote where I said "ur dream to win epl " cos winning epl again will sure stay in ur dreams.. lol.. I will keep schooling you boy. You dey quote 5-0 instead of 4-0. it's obvious they u don't know much about ur team. a match that was played just 2 weeks ago, u Don forget score, Na another team fan they remind u. Oya cover ur face. I just hope say u dey pass well for school sha cos I know u fit just enter uni self.. lwkmd
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2019
tonee1:

It's a big difference.. let me school u again. a goal can actually make ur dream of winning EPL come to fulfilment if both teams are tied on point.. now u see? Quote where I said "ur dream to win epl " cos winning epl again will sure stay in ur dreams.. lol.. I will keep schooling you boy. You dey quote 5-0 instead of 4-0. it's obvious they u don't know much about ur team. a match that was played just 2 weeks ago, u Don forget score, Na another team fan they remind u. Oya cover ur face. I just hope say u dey pass well for school sha cos I know u fit just enter uni self.. lwkmd
What?? You still have dreams of winning EPL this season?? Now if I call you a mugu for saying that you will vex and go into hiding for another 3 weeks grin
Face facts, CFC & Gunners are not winning anything this season. Na Europa level we de cheesy
Chai I may have wounded you again .... tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

What?? You still have dreams of winning EPL this season?? Now if I call you a mugu for saying that you will vex and go into hiding for another 3 weeks grin
Face facts, CFC & Gunners are not winning anything this season. Na Europa level we de cheesy
Chai I may have wounded you again .... tongue

E no go better for Man City o Choi.. did they affect the way u read or think again? point where I said Arsenal is winning the league this season.. man city una no so well at all. u know say I get work wey I dey do, I meant legit work o unlike some people that are jobless that stays on NL every time. them no even know the difference btw 5-0 and 4-0.. Am not talking to u o.. am just talking to some people.. buahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
tonee1:

E no go better for Man City o Choi.. did they affect the way u read or think again? point where I said Arsenal is winning the league this season.. man city una no so well at all. u know say I get work wey I dey do, I meant legit work o unlike some people that are jobless that stays on NL every time. them no even know the difference btw 5-0 and 4-0.. Am not talking to u o.. am just talking to some people.. buahahahahaha

Legit work?? You call selling some chickens legit work?? .... OK wait, I know remember your level, e be the Arsenal level grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Legit work?? You call selling some chickens legit work?? .... OK wait, I know remember your level, e be the Arsenal level grin grin grin

Another one for u.. To they check people profile be ur work on NL now? lwkmd.. u Don turn NL to ur office and ur house. Yes I do poultry,i rear birds, that's just part of many things I do. but at least I better pass person wey dey come NL dey drag 5-0 instead of 4-0.. You said I call selling of chicken a legit work.. lwkmd.. do u know what legit is the first place? most Chelsea fans are dullard ooo kai.. don't know when poultry farming turn to illegal work o.. guy I promise to buy u jamb form. you are a typical Chelsea fan buahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
tonee1:
Another one for u.. To they check people profile be ur work on NL now? lwkmd.. u Don turn NL to ur office and ur house. Yes I do poultry,i rear birds, that's just part of many things I do. but at least I better pass person wey dey come NL dey drag 5-0 instead of 4-0.. You said I call selling of chicken a legit work.. lwkmd.. do u know what legit is the first place? most Chelsea fans are dullard ooo kai.. don't know when poultry farming turn to illegal work o.. guy I promise to buy u jamb form. you are a typical Chelsea fan buahahahahaha
Says the hungry warri boy that is looking for "Labourer job" in Arab land ..... HA HA HA
You are well suited for the Gunners .....NO SUCCESS
Because I said the truth: 15 years of suffering, you were so pained, you were grinding your teeth waiting .... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Says the hungry warri boy that is looking for "Labourer job" in Arab land ..... HA HA HA
You are well suited for the Gunners .....NO SUCCESS
Because I said the truth: 15 years of suffering, you were so pained, you were grinding your teeth waiting .... grin grin

Hahahaha.. u see u life? rolling like the ball Aguero used to score hat trick.... u have lost it again buahahahaha.. From poultry farming to Arab labourer.. u see how confused u could be? you don't even know where to tackle me cost an always ready for kiddo like u. That's the way a typical Chelsea fan behaves. when they see that they can't match u, the look for loopholes that are not even there.. I needed to report u to ur parent so that they can stop subscribing for u cos u are constituting nuisance online. if u r looking for who to pour ur frustrations on, go meet Aguero who used ur life to score hat trick or do I look like him?.... buahahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
tonee1:

Hahahaha.. u see u life? rolling like the ball Aguero used to score hat trick.... u have lost it again buahahahaha.. From poultry farming to Arab labourer.. u see how confused u could be? you don't even know where to tackle me cost an always ready for kiddo like u. That's the way a typical Chelsea fan behaves. when they see that they can't match u, the look for loopholes that are not even there.. I needed to report u to ur parent so that they can stop subscribing for u cos u are constituting nuisance online. if u r looking for who to pour ur frustrations on, go meet Aguero who used ur life to score hat trick or do I look like him?.... buahahahahahaha
Mr Tonee is looking for labourer job in Qatar ... a whole Warri boy like you so hungry like this?? You are just like your hungry Arsenal team. It is no wonder that you never talk about them, only other teams ... 15 years of hunger no be beans grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Mr Tonee is looking for labourer job in Qatar ... a whole Warri boy like you so hungry like this?? You are just like your hungry Arsenal team. It is no wonder that you never talk about them, only other teams ... 15 years of hunger no be beans grin grin

Make I help u laugh to ur dry joke at least maybe my laugh could make u get confidence small to start creating good jokes rather than all this ur dry jokes cos if u crack this kind one for stage, Na ur dead body them go carry commot for stage o. people go stone u.. poor Chelsea fan. like I have said, turn ur frustration to Aguero na, he used ur life to score hat trick or do I look like him? why r u bent on venting ur anger on us wey we just give u 2-0.. At least we no too chop from the national cake. Bournemouth give u 4-0,u no vex, Man city dash u 6-0 u no vex, why Arsenal wey just give u 2-0? or u dey vex say I no chop the cake well? don't worry, next time, I go too chop the cake cry cry baby Chelsea fan.. buahahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
tonee1:

Make I help u laugh to ur dry joke at least maybe my laugh could make u get confidence small to start creating good jokes rather than all this ur dry jokes cos if u crack this kind one for stage, Na ur dead body them go carry commot for stage o. people go stone u.. poor Chelsea fan. like I have said, turn ur frustration to Aguero na, he used ur life to score hat trick or do I look like him? why r u bent on venting ur anger on us wey we just give u 2-0.. At least we no too chop from the national cake. Bournemouth give u 4-0,u no vex, Man city dash u 6-0 u no vex, why Arsenal wey just give u 2-0? or u dey vex say I no chop the cake well? don't worry, next time, I go too chop the cake cry cry baby Chelsea fan.. buahahahahahaha
Mr Warri boy .... Ah ah, your hunger no be joke oh, see below how you de you beg for labourer job in Qatar grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Mr Warri boy .... Ah ah, your hunger no be joke oh, see below how you de you beg for labourer job in Qatar grin grin grin

My confused brother.. u see ur life? from Arsenal being trophyless for 15 years to poultry farming. from poultry farming to travelling to Dubai,From travelling to Dubai, it turns to Qatar. Do u have memory issues or u still never upgrade ur 512mb memory wey u dey use? You don't even know what u wanna say again kid. Oya am waiting for another topic wey u won bring again. And sorry for replying you late o,am not as jobless as you my brother. buahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

And lemme acknowledge the fact that u r exposing ur siblings,u are honestly doing a good job. u should have shown the name rather than blocking it,it will make them more popular.. buhahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
tonee1:
And lemme acknowledge the fact that u r exposing ur siblings,u are honestly doing a good job. u should have shown the name rather than blocking it,it will make them more popular.. buhahahaha
You are now trying to pretend that is not you or what?? Let me not expose your “mumuness” here oh .... you have already suffered enough with Arsenal for 15 years grin grin
Mr Warri boy ... looking for labourer job in Qatar grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
You are now trying to pretend that is not you or what?? Let me not expose your “mumuness” here oh .... you have already suffered enough with Arsenal for 15 years grin grin
Mr Warri boy ... looking for labourer job in Qatar grin cheesy cheesy

Buahahahaha.. u no see say I get ur time now confused brother.. I can take u to rehab though, that's what we are thought to do. helping someone suffering from this kinda sickness.... You see ur life. I seriously blame Aguero for using ur life to score Hat trick.. And u said u won expose me? buahahaha.. guy u too dull. I mean u be dullard.. exposing a faceless person? Am shaking already.. one idiot wanna expose me.. oh God have mercy.. mumunatu... buahahaha.. Even though the Manchester based teams serves u 6 loafs of bread and 2 fishes, u still never get sense? lwkmd
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:14am On Feb 23, 2019
tonee1:
Buahahahaha.. u no see say I get ur time now confused brother.. I can take u to rehab though, that's what we are thought to do. helping someone suffering from this kinda sickness.... You see ur life. I seriously blame Aguero for using ur life to score Hat trick.. And u said u won expose me? buahahaha.. guy u too dull. I mean u be dullard.. exposing a faceless person? Am shaking already.. one idiot wanna expose me.. oh God have mercy.. mumunatu... buahahaha.. Even though the Manchester based teams serves u 6 loafs of bread and 2 fishes, u still never get sense? lwkmd
Mr Mugú, I have exposed you already, don't deceive your self anymore .... your poverty made you look for "labourer job in Qatar" .... 15 years of Arsenal suffering no be your only issue ..... you be hungry boy too ..... grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 5:00am On Feb 23, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Mr Mugú, I have exposed you already, don't deceive your self anymore .... your poverty made you look for "labourer job in Qatar" .... 15 years of Arsenal suffering no be your only issue ..... you be hungry boy too ..... grin grin grin

Mr confused dullard.. You are void of words to use anymore, your life Don turn to Chelsea recent form and it's really affecting u. Followed by the fact that Aguero still use ur life to score hat trick in the past and will still do the same again and again cos ur life is worthless to him. I get ur time guy man cos if them no gree train ur type from Home, na outside them dey train them from and am ready to give u that training wey u lack. confused dullard.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2019
tonee1:

Mr confused dullard.. You are void of words to use anymore, your life Don turn to Chelsea recent form and it's really affecting u. Followed by the fact that Aguero still use ur life to score hat trick in the past and will still do the same again and again cos ur life is worthless to him. I get ur time guy man cos if them no gree train ur type from Home, na outside them dey train them from and am ready to give u that training wey u lack. confused dullard.

First answer this question.... why hungry Warri boy like you de look for “labourer job” in Qatar?? You no go school?? You wan go pack cement on your blockhead for Arab man grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

First answer this question.... why hungry Warri boy like you de look for “labourer job” in Qatar?? You no go school?? You wan go pack cement on your blockhead for Arab man grin grin grin

Make I borrow u laugh. hahahagahaha cos u are becoming dry every time are u know u r losing it. If na someone wey him sense dey intact, I for answer am cos since na u, answering u might just make me clueless and useless like u which I won't wanna downgrade myself. The button line is oga u too dull and u no dey get shame but na because of people like u God create people like me to help u instill sense into ur empty head.. You said u won expose a faceless man? lwkmd.. Guy u too foolish buhahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
tonee1:

Make I borrow u laugh. hahahagahaha cos u are becoming dry every time are u know u r losing it. If na someone wey him sense dey intact, I for answer am cos since na u, answering u might just make me clueless and useless like u which I won't wanna downgrade myself. The button line is oga u too dull and u no dey get shame but na because of people like u God create people like me to help u instill sense into ur empty head.. You said u won expose a faceless man? lwkmd.. Guy u too foolish buhahahahaha
You think you are faceless?? Ha ha ... Mugu-boy ... you just exposed yourself by begging for labourer job in Qatar .... hunger bad oh grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

You think you are faceless?? Ha ha ... Mugu-boy ... you just exposed yourself by begging for labourer job in Qatar .... hunger bad oh grin grin grin

This kid be fool o.. do u know what faceless is? Young get sense ni? must I keep interpreting things to u? can't u make use of that ur dead brain for just once to prove me wrong? oya bring out my face ode!!!.. under 18 kid like u should be ban from using the internet cos u just constituting nuisance online. Kid Grow up.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

This kid be fool o.. do u know what faceless is? Young get sense ni? must I keep interpreting things to u? can't u make use of that ur dead brain for just once to prove me wrong? oya bring out my face ode!!!.. under 18 kid like u should be ban from using the internet cos u just constituting nuisance online. Kid Grow up.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
tonee1:
You think you are faceless?? Mr Anth0ny .... you are a certified MUGÚ and a hungry boy ... Ready to carry cement for head in Qatar grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
You think you are faceless?? Mr Anth0ny .... you are a certified MUGÚ and a hungry boy ... Ready to carry cement for head in Qatar grin grin grin

Buhahahaha.. now u r showing how daft u could be.. do u know what faceless is slowpoke? how many Anthony are here on NL? Guy grow up na, stop acting like a kid. u no get sense ni? You this recognised slowpoke. get a life kid. You know say if I dey reply u, Na epistle I dey write cos u get hard time to assimilate things. Mr Dullard get a life and stop acting like a brainless chicken. buhahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
tonee1:
Buhahahaha.. now u r showing how daft u could be.. do u know what faceless is slowpoke? how many Anthony are here on NL? Guy grow up na, stop acting like a kid. u no get sense ni? You this recognised slowpoke. get a life kid. You know say if I dey reply u, Na epistle I dey write cos u get hard time to assimilate things. Mr Dullard get a life and stop acting like a brainless chicken. buhahahahaha
True, there are many Anth0nys in NL but there is only one mugú anth0ny that will be begging for labourer job in Qatar ... you should go back to that post and add your number (the one ending in *2483) so that your future Arab master can call you quick quick to go and carry cement for your head grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by tonee1: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ogagun didirin..lol.. You see ur life? You kept being confused all the time. Thank God u use ur brain just this once to know that there are many Anthony on NL. My bashing and tongue lashing are starting to work wonders. I know it will take me time to correct ur brain but I won't give up. it's a gradual process. if I don't finish my work on u, I won't leave u. it's by force o, u must get that brain/sense wey u no get.. it a must. I must give u. it's non negotiable.. buhahahaha
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
@tonee1 Hungry boy ...... there are many Tonys for sure but there is ONLY one MUGÚ shaming his family like you .... HA HA HA
See you poor self begging for labourer job in Qatar ... you wan go wash Arab man clothes?? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 / Iker Casillas Is Gay / Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Who Has The Stronger Squad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.