Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO (32619 Views)

GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by ZombieTAMER: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

After he hung himself.

Lame

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
GuyWise101:
[s][/s]
Take this u go dey alright

are you insinuating that the guy you quoted is a rat grin

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by fasho01(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Not the first time.. Hopefully when the organization goes back to the major aim for which it was created, it's co-founder and ally can rejoin
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by coluka: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
GavelSlam:
Dummies above.

UNESCO helps provide funding for education in many underdeveloped countries yet, you from a 3rd world country would be the first to hail lower contributuons, due to your self-hate.

Hailing Trump, yet the USA is on the brink of a recession.

Make una continue.
UNESCO has also become notorious for Israel hating and bashing, the US and Israel are well within their rights to pull out, I would do the same if I were them. I wouldn't want to belong to an organization that takes delight in insulting and demonizing my nation

8 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Ogaga87(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
It's good to be the boss...

I know the Israelis are the happiest people with Trump in office

UNESCO might sink if substantial rescue is delayed.. I pray it did not

5 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by helinues: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:
I love Donald Trump.Long live Benjamin Netanyahu. I will always respect you Nnamdi Kanu

If you belong to a group that is not neutral, you simply quit. Does it mean that UN was blind all these while that IPOB and Biafrans are being massacred ? but if it was a Christian state defending there territory from Muslim terrorists, UN will tag it human right violation. ndị ara.

Trump 2024. if you don't like it, drink sniper as Oga Awolowo

UN and UNESCO are not same thing oga

3 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by frankfrancis871: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

Once you've got Israel then you've got US. Where are those nincompoops who said Israel doesn't matter in international politics, I'm pretty sure Mazi Nnamdi Kanu got Israel's support hence US too. Biafra is emerging faster than we thought..

6 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Trump seems not to care about the world like his predecessors, all he care about is just the U.S and Isreal or maybe he just dislike anything Islam related..

3 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by BigIyanga: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:
I love Donald Trump.Long live Benjamin Netanyahu. I will always respect you Nnamdi Kanu

If you belong to a group that is not neutral, you simply quit. Does it mean that UN was blind all these while that IPOB and Biafrans are being massacred ? but if it was a Christian state defending there territory from Muslim terrorists, UN will tag it human right violation. ndị ara.

Olodo Isreal is not known for her friendliness towards Africans. Trump hates African and blacks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by EazyMoh(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiefolododo:
May God bless President Trump

AND

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU
And ALhaji Atiku Abubakar Al-Fulaniyu
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by BenzEne1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
coluka:

UNESCO has also become notorious for Israel hating and bashing, the US and Israel are well within their rights to pull out, I would do the same if I were them. I wouldn't want to belong to an organization that takes delight in insulting and demonizing my nation

They bash Israel for its encroachment and war crimes against Palestine. Is this not true?

And don't bring that God's chosen people crap to support genocide.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by MrRichmond: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Trump seems not to care about the world like his predecessors, all he care about is just the U.S and Isreal or maybe he just dislike anything Islam related..

Donald Trump is a nationalist through and through!
This is the kind of leader we need in Africa, take care of your people first, damn the rest of the world.

8 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by MrRichmond: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
BigIyanga:

Olodo Isreal is not known for her friendliness towards Africans. Trump hates African and blacks

Who told u this?

CNN? lmfao!

8 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Newmans: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
UNESCO will continue to exist weather they like it or not, let them go bad debtor's.
Mean while .. 2019.. Nigerians shine your eyes.
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by olajizz01(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
BlacSmit:
Good move!

The so-called UN charter acknowledges war as a means of acquiring land. So, why isn't that clause applied to the case of Israel vs Arab??

USA and Israel remains a force to be reckon with unless you're living in dream muhammadeen land. And I advice you wake up to reality.
So the UN should allow Israel to occupy Palestine land by force in this 21st century abi,hypocrite.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by edi287: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
GavelSlam:
Dummies above.

UNESCO helps provide funding for education in many underdeveloped countries yet, you from a 3rd world country would be the first to hail lower contributuons, due to your self-hate.

Hailing Trump, yet the USA is on the brink of a recession.

Make una continue.
Trump will give them Biafra and they'll become the "Singapore Of Africa".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
MrRichmond:

This is the kind of leader we need in Africa, take care of your people first, damn the rest of the world.
buh before you know it they'd loose the respect and the rest of the world will be in trouble. The fear of the U.S is why the world is still at peace and standing.

If they continue like this, these other folks will grow wings someday and destroy the entire world, they'd surely destroy U.S first.
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Chitumu: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
MrRichmond:

Israelis are american too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by alezzy13: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:

Complete olodo. You have no idea what your talking about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Once again, Israel can do no wrong because they are Gods own people, even when they kill innocent civilians and take other people's lands. Nobody should tell me any crap about them being original inhabitants cos the jebusites originally occupied the land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by alezzy13: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
MrRichmond:

Who told u this?

CNN? lmfao!

Stop being silly. Trump has never hidden his hatred for black Africa. Obviously too ignorant to realize that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Redoil: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
BenzEne1:

They bash Israel for its encroachment and war crimes against Palestine. Is this not true?

if isreal give u visa no take am o

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by olajizz01(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Once you've got Israel then you've got US. Where are those nincompoops who said Israel doesn't matter in international politics, I'm pretty sure Mazi Nnamdi Kanu got Israel's support hence US too. Biafra is emerging faster than we thought..
I think you people said Trump will secure biafrat for you,since he emerged as president, we didn't see any action from him apart from the coward that was accomodated in Israel's and his first term is coming to an end.

Trump knows that when it comes to voting in UN,he will be losing always,hence for his quit.

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by AnanseK(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Not in your lifetime
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
All these muslim terrorists that keep bashing israel and usa yet they would never apply for arab visa but chose to be flooding our christian usa and uk embassy. Muslim are hypocrite.

7 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by coluka: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
BenzEne1:

Absolutely not true!!! Can you itemize the "war crimes" Israel has committed? And if it was about war crimes, then why has the same UN body never raised an eyebrow about Palestinians firing rockets and other missiles into civilian populated areas in Israel? And you accusing Israel of genocide, do you even know the meaning of the word genocide?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) / Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile / Meet The Afghanistan Interim Government

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.