Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO (32612 Views)

GSA Tells Biden That Transition Can Formally Begin / Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Presidential Nomination / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Coloradvantage(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
GavelSlam:
Dummies above.

UNESCO helps provide funding for education in many underdeveloped countries yet, you from a 3rd world country would be the first to hail lower contributuons, due to your self-hate.

Hailing Trump, yet the USA is on the brink of a recession.

Make una continue.
shut up. brink of recession, lol. so you said when the stock market was hit for less than a week. and when it bounced back all mouth was closed. face your wahala buhari and Nigeria and leave Trump and USA alone. say things you don't know. USA have never had it big and great as now. unemployment, taxes, security, international respect. etc. keep suffering and smiling. fellow Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by SimplePlan34: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
GavelSlam:
Dummies above.

UNESCO helps provide funding for education in many underdeveloped countries yet, you from a 3rd world country would be the first to hail lower contributuons, due to your self-hate.

Make una continue.

Pls provide d economic data data shows d USA is on a brink of recession. U are just delusional.

4 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by greenprince(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
BenzEne1:

They bash Israel for its encroachment and war crimes against Palestine. Is this not true?

And don't bring that God's chosen people crap to support genocide.

The one happening in Benue is what?
Cide geno abi... leave these people bro, they know their problem.

I've been fortunate to be close up with some diplomats and I learned politics is just a very dirty game of everyone looking out for his best interest.

UN cannot threaten to sanction Nigeria or bash Cameroon for killing innocent civilians cos power play is not involved. When Russia says A, everyone starts singing sanctions.

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by greenprince(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:
All these muslim terrorists that keep bashing israel and usa yet they would never apply for arab visa but chose to be flooding our christian usa and uk embassy. Muslim are hypocrite.

A hundred per cent correct!

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by dalass(f): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:
I love Donald Trump.Long live Benjamin Netanyahu. I will always respect you Nnamdi Kanu

If you belong to a group that is not neutral, you simply quit. Does it mean that UN was blind all these while that IPOB and Biafrans are being massacred ? but if it was a Christian state defending there territory from Muslim terrorists, UN will tag it human right violation. ndị ara.

Trump 2024. if you don't like it, drink sniper as Oga Awolowo
Or Better still, run away like Ojukwu and KANU! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by poseidon12: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
They should not let the door hit them on their way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Ozkar: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Cigo1:
Trump has just solidified his stance as a textbook racist.

I think the Jews had the Holocaust coming..
are you serious right now? What do you have against the Jews, and how does this make Trump any more racist than you are?

Antisemitism is also racism, you know.
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by GavelSlam: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
SimplePlan34:

Pls provide d economic data data shows d USA is on a brink of recession. U are just delusional.

I cannot be spoonfeeding you.

Seek information yourself.

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Kaetoh: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
PapalsBull:

we are miles ahead of you and your tribe . The reason you're so pained to the extreme is only because you're defeated all round. When we talk about our victory and success you demand for proofs, when we tender proofs you refer us to chest beaters . Your eyes go clear after every body go their separate ways as a country, then you lazy lots can fold your arms and watch as your brown roof crumbles on you slowly decade after decade. Sorry ass afonjas.

3 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by bayocanny: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
BlacSmit:
Good move!

The so-called UN charter acknowledges war as a means of acquiring land. So, why isn't that clause applied to the case of Israel vs Arab??

USA and Israel remains a force to be reckon with unless you're living in dream muhammadeen land. And I advice you wake up to reality.
show me the charter bro
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by PapalsBull(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
Kaetoh:
we are miles ahead of you and your tribe . The reason you're so pained to the extreme is only because you're defeated all round. When we talk about our victory and success you demand for proofs, when we tender proofs you refer us to chest beaters . Your eyes go clear after every body go their separate ways as a country, then you lazy lots can fold your arms and watch as your brown roof crumbles on you slowly decade after decade. Sorry ass afonjas.
[/s]

Who is this one? Do I look like an afonja to you?

Na wa grin

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by mvem(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:
I love Donald Trump.Long live Benjamin Netanyahu. I will always respect you Nnamdi Kanu

If you belong to a group that is not neutral, you simply quit. Does it mean that UN was blind all these while that IPOB and Biafrans are being massacred ? but if it was a Christian state defending there territory from Muslim terrorists, UN will tag it human right violation. ndị ara.

*modified

USA is on the brink of recession according to you and your fake source but nigeria went into recession less than a year buhari came into power.

UNESCO funds education in underdeveloped member countries. Is USA underdeveloped??

If bulhari the Illiterate can be half of Trump by putting nigeria first and cutting off many parasitic countries sucking our resources and money, I would have been among those campaigning for his his return.

...because you see US and Israel you did not even read and comprehend the news, you just voiced you are the actions even without understanding what it says then tomorrow you will call some people cows.... I wonder which one you are..... Try and understand the International politics involved in disagreements and issues concerning nations. What do you want the UN to do concerning ipob, to come and divide the country?... You think things are easily done that way... Lookout the rohingiya Muslims, Burundi, Congo etc.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by legba1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:

USA is on the brink of recession according to you and your fake source but nigeria went into recession less than a year buhari came into power.

UNESCO funds education in underdeveloped member countries. Is USA underdeveloped??

If bulhari the Illiterate can be half of Trump by putting nigeria first and cutting off many parasitic countries sucking our resources and money, I would have been among those campaigning for his his return.

Bro it takes courage....serious one to commit suicide if ur story is true.....it takes weaklings...cowards to run each time like your two heros combined.....first ojukwu when the federal forces were closing in on him and kanu upon sighting operation python dance

Plus your story about the sage is unfounded and never ascertain as baba died in his sleep but its a know facts that Ojukwu ran to ivory coast when federal forces led by Obasanjo were closing in on him...ditto for kanu when operation python dance came along

So pls watch ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Ayobami7(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
英国加
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by DanseMacabre(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Tomorrow you will be first in line praying for a US visa

Hope CIA and FBI agents are monitoring potential terrorists on the forum

Lmao @ bolded. Say the work for the world don finish?
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by mvem(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:

*modified

.....you see US and Israel you did not even read and comprehend the news, you just voiced your support for the actions they took even without understanding what it says then tomorrow you will call some people cows.... I wonder which one you are..... Try and understand International politics involved in disagreements and issues concerning nations. What do you want the UN to do concerning ipob, to come and divide the country?... You think things are easily done that way...understand why Iraq was conquered even when the UN was against it, understand why the Crimea region couldn't be saved when Russia took it over violating all international laws, understand why icc can't arrest bashir of Sudan even if it has been asked that he is caught and arrested, understand why the rohingiya Muslims even when decimated by the government of Myanmar though the UN is weak to do anything, understand why Yemen even when the war is starving children and women but UN can't do anything to stop the war, understand why since more than 50 years Congo has known no peace but the UN has done all they could do but still there is no sustained peace, understand how a genocide happened in Rwanda despite UN forces in the country at that time, the problem in Ethiopia and Eritrea, Cambodia and the violent regime of the 80s etc.... It goes on and on... If you understand this then you will know the world is not a fair place and don't expect anyone to defend your cause if there interest is not there... Why support trump and Israel, you think they care a little about you and your ipob issue... Stop reading and listening to all those propagandas in radio and those newspaper you buy. ... Try and reason and think for yourself don't be gullible...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by propsvila: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
You cannot hate Isreal a very close all of the US and expect the US to fund UNESCO which is Anti Isreal.

3 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by BenzEne1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
coluka:

Absolutely not true!!! Can you itemize the "war crimes" Israel has committed? And if it was about war crimes, then why has the same UN body never raised an eyebrow about Palestinians firing rockets and other missiles into civilian populated areas in Israel? And you accusing Israel of genocide, do you even know the meaning of the word genocide?

I can't discuss with you. If you know the massacre that is going on in Palestine you won't quote me. Palestinians firing rockets indeed. Its not war between both countries. It's oppression and massacre.
Na you understand genocide.

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Mccullum: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Both US and Israel free to withdraw their membership from UNESCO which is the decision of incumbent leaders of both countries and not decisions of their populace - for US, Trump doesn't understand international power politics as he continues to commit blunder in Middle East, Russia, Western European countries and Far East Asia and he's popularly seen as unreliable partner.

If another regime came, US may rejoined UNESCO, no big deal on that as the world will still move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
GavelSlam:
Dummies above.

Make una continue.
what has happened to education from the said third world countries over the years ? Why do many from the third world countries still run abroad to get education? No nation thrives on grants ... this is what many African leaders have failed to understand.

6 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by ZombieTAMER: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
DanseMacabre:

Lmao @ bolded. Say the work for the world don finish?

There is no world social media forum that FBI and CIA operatives don't monitor since 9/11...
They have operatives trained in all languages of the world..

Please don't call America tomorrow and mentioned words like bomb or stuff... You are putting the person on the other line in serious danger...

Peace... From a shithole resident

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by coluka: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
BenzEne1:

I can't discuss with you. If you know the massacre that is going on in Palestine you won't quote me. Palestinians firing rockets indeed. Its not war between both countries. It's oppression and massacre.
Na you understand genocide.
You didn't disappoint, when confronted with facts, you make a quick detour as expected. Israel's civilian population have been at the receiving end of rockets been fired by Palestinians but you seem to be somehow or you are just claiming to be ignorant of that. If it's not war then I guess hamas are just having friendly chats with all those Israeli civilians they kill. How about the several katyusha rockets Hezbollah have fired at Israel? What has UNESCO said about that? And yes, you clearly don't know what a genocide is

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by mvem(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:

*modified

...you see US and Israel you did not even read and comprehend the news, you just voiced your support for the actions they took even without understanding what it says then tomorrow you will call some people cows.... I wonder which one you are..... Try and understand International politics involved in disagreements and issues concerning nations. What do you want the UN to do concerning ipob, to come and divide the country?... You think things are easily done that way...understand why Iraq was conquered even when the UN was against it, understand why the Crimea region couldn't be saved when Russia took it over violating all international laws, understand why icc can't arrest bashir of Sudan even if it has been asked that he is caught and arrested, understand why the rohingiya Muslims even when decimated by the government of Myanmar though the UN is weak to do anything, understand why Yemen even when the war is starving children and women but UN can't do anything to stop the war, understand why since more than 50 years Congo has known no peace but the UN has done all they could do but still there is no sustained peace, understand how a genocide happened in Rwanda despite UN forces in the country at that time, the problem in Ethiopia and Eritrea, Cambodia and the violent regime of the 80s etc.... It goes on and on... If you understand this then you will know the world is not a fair place and don't expect anyone to defend your cause if there interest is not there... Why support trump and Israel, you think they care a little about you and your ipob issue... Stop reading and listening to all those propagandas in radio and those newspaper you buy. ... Try and reason and think for yourself don't be gullible.....and you say is US underdeveloped for UNESCO to fund them?... I don't even get you... UNESCO is a body under the UN that was founded majorly by the US and they have helped in education mostly in 3rd world countries through the funds of donors like US and other major countries... I don't even understand what you mean by your underdeveloped whatever

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by IsaAbubakar: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

Who is this one? Do I look like an afonja to you?

Na wa grin
[/s]
trash
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Friend01(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donald95:

*modified

Not suprised coming from an Ipobian.
They can go and keep supporting their evil agenda.
But one day will come just like the Roman,Greek,Persian and all other empires of old were brought to their knees :the US and it dog(Israel) will be brought to their knees.
God willing.
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Friend01(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:
US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO .....Not in anyway a bad development.

We just can't wait in few weeks time to read the headline; Nigeria finally free from Jubril and his blind followers

You would do well in romance section.
This is way out of your league.
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by ejihand(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mystick:
From this, the issue is about Israel. Why is USA acting as if they are the most affected?
Seeing that the USA rebellion started during Obama regime makes me to ask why almost all USA president always lean towards Israel in any dispute, even when Israel is wrong?

USA international policy doesn't change irrespective of who occupy the presidential seat. Even if Buhari is the president of America, he has no choice but to back Isreal.
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by naunasabi: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
BigIyanga:

Olodo Isreal is not known for her friendliness towards Africans. Trump hates African and blacks

Just the way Arabs hate Africans and blacks.
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Mccullum: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
mvem:
.....you see US and Israel you did not even read and comprehend the news, you just voiced your support for the actions they took even without understanding what it says then tomorrow you will call some people cows.... I wonder which one you are..... Try and understand International politics involved in disagreements and issues concerning nations. What do you want the UN to do concerning ipob, to come and divide the country?... You think things are easily done that way...understand why Iraq was conquered even when the UN was against it, understand why the Crimea region couldn't be saved when Russia took it over violating all international laws, understand why icc can't arrest bashir of Sudan even if it has been asked that he is caught and arrested, understand why the rohingiya Muslims even when decimated by the government of Myanmar though the UN is weak to do anything, understand why Yemen even when the war is starving children and women but UN can't do anything to stop the war, understand why since more than 50 years Congo has known no peace but the UN has done all they could do but still there is no sustained peace, understand how a genocide happened in Rwanda despite UN forces in the country at that time, the problem in Ethiopia and Eritrea, Cambodia and the violent regime of the 80s etc.... It goes on and on... If you understand this then you will know the world is not a fair place and don't expect anyone to defend your cause if there interest is not there... Why support trump and Israel, you think they care a little about you and your ipob issue... Stop reading and listening to all those propagandas in radio and those newspaper you buy. ... Try and reason and think for yourself don't be gullible...

Good write up.. you're conversant on international politics and I'm proud of you unlike pigs who only rely on persistent myth.
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by naunasabi: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Friend01:

Not suprised coming from an Ipobian.
They can go and keep supporting their evil agenda.
But one day will come just like the Roman,Greek,Persian and all other empires of old were brought to their knees :the US and it dog(Israel) will be brought to their knees.
God willing.

Not before chasing the Arab sand dwellers into the sea?
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by Mccullum: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
mvem:

Good write up.. you're conversant on international politics and I'm proud of you unlike pigs who only rely on persistent myth. ..
Re: US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO by naunasabi: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
majekdom2:
what has happened to education from the said third world countries over the years ? Why do many from the third world countries still run abroad to get education? No nation thrives on grants ... this is what many African leaders have failed to understand.

You still get brain. In my opinion all grants to third world country should be stopped and travel ban on medical tourism and education for everyone from third world more especially anyone involved in politics and their family members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) / Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile / Meet The Afghanistan Interim Government

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.