Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 (8851 Views)

Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives Leadership Governor Of The Year 2018. PICTURES / Lagos Accounts For Over 35% Of IGR By States In Nigeria In Half-Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by olajizz01(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:
We just can't wait in few weeks time to read the headline; Nigeria finally free from Jubril and his blind followers
Thank God,you want to hear good news from jubril not Buhari because by then,you will only hear news about Bubu that will make you completely sad for another four yrs

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by bigstan11787(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wait..okawa best gov...notin wen eye nor go c for naija..okowa wen we dy plan to stone or porsue..d worst gov in history that delta state has ever produced..i nor wan swear sha...cx dis na new yr..silver bird una fall una hand sha

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by spacechuks(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Road master...please retract that statement because okowa has not done jack in terms of road construction. I was in delta during the yuletide.I drove that warri to Abraka road.That road is total shambles full of death traps.please deltans kick out pdp from your state.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by olajizz01(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:
I WILL ONLY BLAME NIGERIAN ""FINISH YOUR TWO TENURE"" SYNDROME TO ALLOW AN EVIL REPEAT ITSELF...
BUHARI HAS FAILED IN EVERY THERMOMETER USED TO MEASURE GOOD GOVERNANCE ,BUHAR WAS PRESIDENT DURING MILITARY ERA AND NOW STILL HE COULDN'T EFFECT THE CHANGE HE PROMISED NIGERIANS MIND YOU ATIKU HAS NEVER BEEN NIGERIAN'S BUT THROUGH HIS EXPERIENCE AS VICE PRESIDENT FOR EIGHT YEARS HAS ACQUIRED LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND HAS THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS,ATIKU HAS BUSINESS BRAIN TO MAKE POLICES THAT WILL IMPACT POSITIVELY IN THE LIFE OF AVERAGE NIGERIANS AND THAT IS WHAT GOOD GOVERNANCE IS ALL ABOUT.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE

SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
According to you,Buhari failed you,but he's completing all projects abandoned for the good 16yrs of pdp.

you need to be ashamed of these people you are defending,nothing like success in their book for good 16yrs,that's why abandoned projects scattered all over the country

I wasn't in the moon during OBJ/Atiku's regime,that was the worst regime since 99 to date,I detest both of them because they both have the most opportunities to fix this country, but both were so corrupt to the high heaven,the nation treasury were embezzled completely, all national properties were sold to themselves and their cronies.
That's who you now brought forward to be our president again, never by God grace.

We are not all brain dead like you people,had it been it's another person who is new to us politically,that's another case,but Atiku ,who looted all our treasury.

Godforbid,it's better for Buhari to continue until we see another person we can trust with our treasury.

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Donben007: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Congrats to my amiable Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Tejiriseth(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
The thread should have been closed after your Comment .
ZombieTAMER:
Okowa have been below par..
He doesn't deserve any award
This was simply a political gimmick
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by objobj: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
undefeateds:
functional party with functional people with functional brain unlike some group of lifeless dullards

What gas he done in delta state?
Is the current state of asaba ok by you? Is warri not a glorified slump?

What did he do?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by coluka: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Award for what? To reward incompetence?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by ubikings: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Congratulations the road master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by deomelo: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
This should be in the jokes section..

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Cubeet: 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Well deserved, Congratulations Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Cubeet: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
spacechuks:
Road master...please retract that statement because okowa has not done jack in terms of road construction. I was in delta during the yuletide.I drove that warri to Abraka road.That road is total shambles full of death traps.please deltans kick out pdp from your state.

You want him to use state fund to repair federal roads?
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Yancy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Eharia governor angry
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by senatordave1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Highly misplaced and politicized awards except there just mocking okowa.hes actually the worst governor in the south south.wike or obaseki deserves the award
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by deebrownneymar: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Okowa they share delta state money like free water. He buys awards up and down. Ibori started this rubbish and it has continued unabated since his time in office. So Ben Bruce has collected his share as well. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by olajizz01(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:
simple question:
How did a family who could not afford money to buy
nomination form for their patriarch suddenly became the owners of Keystone bank and Etisalat?
That you guy succeeded in blocking the senses .of your zombified zombies does not mean all of us are zombies. We who had retained our sanity and sense will, in an emphatic manner, send your dullard demigod back where you guys brought him from - Daura.
How many of you here unemployed or with unemployed relative got a job or has a relative who got a job since this mistake of a President took over? But they promised you 3 million jobs annually o. As useless as the APC and Buhari are, they claimed to have created 12 million farming jobs. Like seriously? What do they smoke in APC? You mean there are 12 million person who only started farming for the first from 2015? APC hardly think before they spew out nonsense.
Gibberish, so,you want us to belief Atiku keystone bank lies just because that was his ways of life and his boss (OBJ),APC evils is very very less than that of PDP who ruled for good 16yrs without achieving anything other than corruption,it's very insulting for such useless party to be thinking of coming back.

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by firstolalekan(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
TheScriptNG:

https://thescript.com.ng/2019/01/01/gov-okowa-emerges-silverbird-man-of-the-year-2018/
Silver bird and ben Bruce are idiots

Since he started this rubbish, only governors have been winning.
So, one must be a governor to be a sb man of the year...

No common sense
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by mids(m): 12:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Okowa doesn't deserve anytin....cum and see how he has demolished and crumbled d state to nothing....even the cabals are not happy with him. How on earth did he eva deserve it
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Bbdealer(m): 1:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Hahahahahahahagagahagahahahahahahahahahagahahahahayayagagagatau grin cheesy grin
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Bar1941(m): 2:11am On Jan 02, 2019
BuhariLooter:
apchain NEVER AGAIN

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

SAI OUR LIFEFULL INCOMING PRESIDENT

INSHA ALAH AMIN

Mumu, so this is how your "lifefull" Atiku is going to empower the youth? Aboki.

Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Maxcollins042(m): 5:41am On Jan 02, 2019
How come the nominees are PDP governors only?

This award is nothing but thrash. A charade to pull the wools over the eyes of the docile and gullible.
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Emmy3(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2019
In as much as my votes and that of my family belongs to Pres. Buhari, I am not a zombie.
Gov. Okowa is truly the road master.
There's no local government that he has not constructed 10 road of up 0.5 kilometers each.

But Nigerians really deserve better sha...
In my opinion, it's relatively well deserved.
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by iokpebholo: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2019
spacechuks:

full of death trap my brother but bros, that a federal road. Blame almighty Buhari
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2019
I taya oh! Na so dem give Uduhagan best governor sometime ago. I no understand how dem take dey get these results.

martineverest:
worst governor is Niger Delta.....tueh!

they didn't see obaseki,na deadbeat governor wey get voice like chocked fowl they come give
Re: Gov. Okowa Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year 2018 by AbdulYungClown: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Okowa have been below par..

He doesn't deserve any award

This was simply a political gimmick
If it was political...Gandollars would have had it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun To Partner Indonesia To Develop Seaport, Airport, Others / UNIJOS Disowns Reps Member, Says Certificate Was Forged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.