Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban (43550 Views)

Philippines Holds Bloody Crucifixions On Good Friday Despite Catholic Church Obj / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / Why The North Will Still Vote For Buhari In 2019 –matthew Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Shut Up there

The bribe taker is obviously angry with obi for not giving him money.. While Buhari gave him

Which corruption is Buhari fighting?.. When Boko Haram is raping our soldiers on a daily basis because of lack of funds and low morale...

Abeg park one side
he supported buhari in 2015 so don't kill your sef
pls avoid lagoon and rope

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by Godblesspmb: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:
Dear Lord,

We, your Atikulated children have gathered here once again to glorify your name. We ask and desire to be clear-minded in a time like this when political deceit and deception floods into our minds from these fake religious leaders we have in Nigeria.

We also pray, oh God! that we would learn to take every though captive, so that we may not be tossed about by the winds of doctrines that can cause such confusion in our minds, and distort the truth, the reality and the fact that we have a terrorist as a leader.

To you oh Lord! I pray that you open the eyes and understanding of these blind zombies finding it difficult to accept the fact that their master is not competent enough to be a President.

Father, as you do this. May your name be highly esorted and glorified through Christ our Lord. Amen.
the only time the name of a thief appears in the same sentence with Christ was when Jesus Christ was crucified in between two thieves. Now you are bringing the name of Atiku (a well known fugitive,a thief, and a bastard terrorist) in the same sentence with our Lord Jesus Christ.
Pls my brother you have to ask for forgiveness or you will be inviting a generational condemnation to you and your entire family.
May God forgive you in Jesus name. Pls say Amen to receive your forgiveness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by sarrki(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Godblesspmb:
the only time the name of a thief appears in the same sentence with Christ was when Jesus Christ was crucified in between two thieves. Now you are bringing the name of Atiku (a well known fugitive,a thief, and a bastard terrorist) in the same sentence with our Lord Jesus Christ.
Pls my brother you have to ask for forgiveness or you will be inviting a generational condemnation to you and your entire family.
May God forgive you in Jesus name. Pls say Amen to receive your forgiveness

You are a seasoned technocrat

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by kolaaderin: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
obembet:

U no get respect. Is that how u insult u girlfriend?

Ohhh boy this girl fine ooo, Just like i want my babe to be.

Just one night stand, I fit Atikulate oooo. My Atikulation is in your hand ooo.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by janettee(f): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
sarrki:
Real man of God

Real man of god cause he supports Buhari undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by RexTramadol1: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
No disrespect or hate

This man's mouth leaks too much!
Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by ipobarecriminals: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
embarassed shocked sad angry angry grin smiley wink cheesy smiley grin wink cheesy grin grin grin cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy grin smiley wink wink grin cool wink cheesy cool wink cheesy grin cool grin All Pd pigs,Atiku slaves go wail tire and continue their misfortune mourning of Ipob or death,No lefuledum. afta FeBuhari.Anyway, pythons full ground for stubborn pigs

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by tit(f): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
RexTramadol1:
No disrespect or hate

This man's mouth leaks too much!

mbaka must be an osu
that is why he hates himsef
Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by lloyds(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Why is this man so in love with meddling with politics, he should focus on winning souls and kingdom things. What a distraction.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by wakes: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
What!
Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by 34webers(m): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed shocked sad angry angry grin smiley wink cheesy smiley grin wink cheesy grin grin grin cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy grin smiley wink wink grin cool wink cheesy cool wink cheesy grin cool grin All Pd pigs,Atiku slaves go wail tire and continue their misfortune mourning of Ipob or death,No lefuledum. Anyway, pythons full ground for stubborn pigs
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by Kingspin(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigerians should go out and vote leave this impressions.
Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by KillTheZombies: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mbaka the semi-literate businessman fooling himself and his illiterate congregation. grin

Muslim dumboharist APC zombies will come here to masturbate and hail him while licking their semen in joy. They'll even proclaim him greater than prophet Mohammed. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by Damsyjay(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Both buhari and mbaka are useless to humanity...infact including the person below me
Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by lagdmark(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
madridguy:
PDP how market kiss
I don't think PDP needs support or endorsement from crazy fake things for now

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by naijjaman(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Reverend Mbaka will come out tomorrow to deny or apologize and our problem will not discontinue.
Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by Amahzing(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
*May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new gift cards, dope Rates, more btc, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations in your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness...*
Thanks for making our 2018 a memorable one! Without you, no AMAHzing❣.
More GIFT CARDS & profitable trades ahead.... 2019 gonna z be lit��
#StayBlessed

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by martineverest(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
sarrki:

Baba calm down

Read very well

He said they should pray for the president in other To continue to fight corruption

It’s a clear message
u are judging from precedence.....there is no undertone in his message.

the ''continue'' in this context is not '' re-election'' ...it means he shouldn't relent
Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by wade290(m): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
A man who disobeys order by his superiors to dessist from making political comments is not to be taken seriously

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by princfred(m): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wetin they give this man that he can't stop doubling down on failure?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by bluefilm: 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Fada Ejike Nwa Mbaka onye o ga adiri mma.

Fada Ejike Nwa Mbaka is the only true man of God in the country right now.

Totally fearless and practically incorruptible.

Fada Ejike Nwa Mbaka for president come 2023!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Have you listened to his songs before

GuyWise101:
Mbaka is a hungry fake pastor who has ran out of ideas to record noisy music to scam his members....

His support for bulhari is borne out of hunger and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by Sirjamo: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Mbaka must become CAN President very soon
Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 02, 2019
I respect Mbaka. On that note I better join Buhari's camp.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by contigiency(m): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2019
Some people may suffer stroke this night. well, i have said it time without number that buhari will win the election such that many of these so called big political stalwarts will loose their polling units just as they did in 2015. Mbaka is merely laying credence to a foreclose matter.
Re: Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban by bizzibodi(m): 12:08am On Jan 02, 2019
So God has chosen Buhari again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.