Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (58384 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dude, your innovation may not see the light of day in Nigeria undecided
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by legba1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
THAT SHIT WONT FLY.....Land, yes. water, may be
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by sanmtiago(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2019
delpee:
Great idea! It will be so useful in Lagos.

Just imagine that you're leaving VI to Ikeja only to get to Ozumba Mbadiwe and there's heavy traffic.. Change gear, drive into the lagoon to cross over to Ikoyi and link Osborne rd/Third mainland bridge. Traffic at Oworonshoki ...change gear again and fly to Ikeja. cool

Isn't that wonderful? He needs our support truly.
see your toy reasoning..lol
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by PrinceBBlack(m): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-i-drove-my-amphibious-car-from-lagos-to-abuja-obasanjo.html

Probably the first to move on both land, sea and air but wont be the first on land and air tho... there is one already built
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by alt3r3g0: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Why did he not just fly rather than spending 15hrs on the road?

3 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Who else noticed the KEKE NAPEP underneathgrin?

Kudos though.

Meanwhile, the person above me didn't read the content at all.

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by bigtt76(f): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2019
That is eh! I also wanted to check the baba werey out cheesy cheesy cheesy

waxyung:
Am I the only one that came in here to confirm if it's Olusegun Obasanjo?. Please let us know ourselves

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by Ayobami7(m): 12:41am On Jan 02, 2019
没有
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by otokx(m): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2019
This guy may need some prescription.
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by DAYOODS(m): 12:54am On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:
Good one, Mr Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo.

The car will be good and suitable enough to take Buhari back to Daura.

Bad news is that such a smart inventor and technologist hails from a country where we pay less attention on his likes, but focus and celebrate mediocres like Mr Spells and Instagram twerkers.
I know this Durojaye Obasanjo one on one , the government always ignore him. They have been ignoring him since . The only solution for this man is travel out of the country and he will be made for life.

3 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by MrPRevailer(m): 1:00am On Jan 02, 2019
DAYOODS:
I know this Durojaye Obasanjo one on one , the government always ignore him. They have been ignoring him since . The only solution for this man is travel out of the country and he will be made for life.

The globalists don't want innovation that is truely economical. Look what they did to Nikola Tesla's projects. It has taken almost 100 years to bring it back to life. Still not anywhere near perfection.
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by condralbedez: 1:09am On Jan 02, 2019
delpee:
Great idea! It will be so useful in Lagos.

Just imagine that you're leaving VI to Ikeja only to get to Ozumba Mbadiwe and there's heavy traffic.. Change gear, drive into the lagoon to cross over to Ikoyi and link Osborne rd/Third mainland bridge. Traffic at Oworonshoki ...change gear again and fly to Ikeja. cool

Isn't that wonderful? He needs our support truly.
u sabi road gan

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by whirlout: 1:15am On Jan 02, 2019
This is how you know you live in a shithole country. How can you just assemble anything and put it on the road with public safety being at risk. Good innovation on his part but that thing should be featured as exhibits or concepts and not meant to be driven on public roads at least not until deemed so by the regulatory bodies.

3 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by waxyung(m): 1:37am On Jan 02, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Add my name to the list grin

grin grin grin
We don form the queue already. We don plenty o
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by HisSmileHeal(m): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Nice work... This innovative technology no be today.. Have met him with his jet 5 years ago at ikeja

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by wonlasewonimi: 2:00am On Jan 02, 2019
The guy should encourage buhari to join him when he is doing the flying.
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by weyreypey: 2:13am On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Nigerians don't appreciate made in Nigeria goods
Shior...

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by AnthonyAk(m): 2:17am On Jan 02, 2019
pocohantas:
Looks like a missile.
Poor thing has to pull all that weight. Describes the average Nigerian first born.

Lol I laughed, he said he wants it to fly as well
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by FEGNO: 2:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Nah wah o! So he has achieved 2 out of the 3 he set out to do Well, the only thing we are sure is that it moves. To confirm if it is sea worthy he should have travelled from Lagos to PH first though. As for achieving flight he can as well scratch that thought. What I am seeing in the picture posted above will never lift off the ground. And like someone asked, didnt he pass Road Safety officials on his way to Abuja?

3 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by BlackPantherCri: 2:27am On Jan 02, 2019
spiralwedge:
Looks like I'm the only one that saw ".. Can move on land, water and AIR" lmao

Is it not the same "jet" that was parked near Ikeja computer village a while ago? Air?

Drove 15 hours to Abuja. Why he no fly 1hr? Who de cry de see road.

4 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by slimfit1(m): 2:30am On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:
Good one, Mr Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo.

The car will be good and suitable enough to take Buhari back to Daura.

Bad news is that such a smart inventor and technologist hails from a country where we pay less attention on his likes, but focus and celebrate mediocres like Mr Spells and Instagram twerkers.

I'm still waiting for a youtube evidence of his innovation. Seeing is believing. All I see is a poor joining of metal.

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:41am On Jan 02, 2019
MylezKayn:
A very Good innovation. The ministry of Science and Technology should Look into his invention and get him a patent before his idea gets stolen.
Kudos to the Innovative Nigerian

Will you shot up already, what’s innovative in this scrap metal put together like a wingless space rocket.

4 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by ddeola: 2:41am On Jan 02, 2019
Land - ok, water - O.Y.O, air - O.Y.O

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by kunmiiii: 2:48am On Jan 02, 2019
legba1:
THAT SHIT WONT FLY.....Land, yes. water, may be

But its definitely not leaving the ground! grin
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by Burgerlomo: 3:01am On Jan 02, 2019
MylezKayn:
A very Good innovation. The ministry of Science and Technology should Look into his invention and get him a patent before his idea gets stolen.

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by franksam2009: 3:28am On Jan 02, 2019
This guy is just an attention seeker, u change body of a Keke napep to look like an aircraft and you claim built a it,. Oga design and build your own engine be4 you start seeking govt support

2 Likes

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 3:53am On Jan 02, 2019
MylezKayn:
Get stolen?
Please amphibious cars have been in existence so nothing will be stolen and if that junk in the picture is what he created then he had keep his inve tion to himself

1 Like

Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by cardoctor(m): 3:54am On Jan 02, 2019
Why didn't he follow River Niger?
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 4:01am On Jan 02, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

Will you shot up already, what’s innovative in this scrap metal put together like a wingless space rocket.
Abeg tell them. I tire for Niggeria matter. This is innovation. No wonder the country is one big dump
Re: Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 4:02am On Jan 02, 2019
kunmiiii:

But its definitely not leaving the ground! grin
Im sutprised the thing travelled sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Car For N10m? (pics/video) / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.