Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Foolishness Of Mortals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Foolishness Of Mortals (230 Views)

Books Of Corinthians(Paul on the foolishness of human wisdom) / The Foolishness Of Yahweh / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of Mortals by LoneWolf200(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
What comes first to your mind seeing this Title? Could it really mean all mortals are foolish?Who are mortals?What type of mortal are we talking about here?Why are they foolish?What causes the foolishness?How will they get over the foolishness?.Never mind!,all these questions going through your mind would be answered as per my God given Knowledge.Have a lovely read out for the rhetorical questions to your mind.

I was born some twenty years ago, that should make you know i am still a youth, after few years of my life style in the university i was beginning to wonder and ask myself why every people lives the same way of life in this world.Unfortunately,i never got the answer until i began to read my Powerful book (My powerful book is my Bible),perhaps do not see these texts or site as a religion fanatic site,NO.

I started reading my Bible thoroughly not until i had those questions,i was just clocking 20 back then.I wouldn’t want us to be bored reading these,i will venture into the main meaning now.Please follow me up;

WHAT ARE MORTALS: Mortals are any living organisms that have the tendencies to die,either human beings or animals.Just as simple as that,making you know all human beings are mortals.In which you and I is one of them.I am proud to let us know you are the highest living mortal among mortals i.e Human beings.

WHAT TYPE OF MORTAL: Precisely i am referring to Higher mortals i.e Human beings.

WHY ARE THEY FOOLISH: I understand this is the main body of these texts.I must let all higher mortals ( i.e Human being) understands we are living a life full of null exception is to those that already have the basic knowledge of these facts.Nowadays,the way we live our lives based on foolishness are these;
-we live our lives without acknowledging God the creator first.
-we live liking to imitate one another ignoring that fate differs.
-we do all things based on our own mindset and greedy desires.
-we toils all years working for perishable things.
-we die at the end leaving all effort gotten wealth to dusts.
Readers, if you are on the side of my view you would discover these are the ways we live our lives all day without vision.We only live to satisfy our few lifespan here on earth only.

WHAT CAUSES THE FOOLISHNESS: The main causes of our foolishness is imitation,greediness,wanting to live according to the flesh as written in the Bible(i wouldn’t like to quote the Bible verses because of other religion different from christian).

HOW WILL THEY GET OVER THE FOOLISHNESS:To be honest the only way we can get over all these foolishness is to follow” God’standard of Living”.Whether you are a christian,muslim or traditionalist,rather seek the Divine’s way of life.I believe the Divine ways of life is to live Modestly.
-Do not imitate or copy others
-Live your life according to your capacity
-Stop running after the wind i.e Do not climb the tree beyond the branches.

Excerpts- Life is just too short to do the forbidden,have a look at your life and try to live modestly according to the Creator’standard of living.

EXAMINER: SOG
BLOGSITE-https://soglaw./2019/01/01/the-foolishness-of-mortals/

(1) (Reply)

Walking On My Way / Focused On Your Creator And Not On The Creation.see Pic / 2019 Election: White Garment Church To Burn 1 Million Candles For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.